It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, Hello, Bonjour, Zdrasti, Ola from Sage! Long time lurker, newbie member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well hello there people of ATS. Like many others, i have been lurking the ATS site for well over 3 years now, or longer.
I remember how it was to be ignorant to the simplest of truths and nonchalant about the woes of the world. Bliss!
Then my eyes opened and i started to slowly wake up, or so i thought.
Now many people who start to awaken flourish into their new selves, of course there is the turmoil and the confusion with realising the world is not all as it seems but eventually they settle into their new skin..
At least that's how i feel it happens for them..
I however am not one of those people! It has taken me a long time and several epiphanies to get to this stage, and still it feels like my world view is zooming further and further out of the stratosphere. Yikes.

I am a curious 'child', i always have been and i feel that i always will be. So topics on the 'metaphysical', 'alien' and 'paranormal' side have always intrigued me. And i have longed to be able to experience such wonders myself but alas, i cannot lie, i am an observer.. I do have the gift of vivid dreams, though so i suppose that makes up for a certain lack of.. magic. (I am always interested in people's dreams so expect to see me lurking that area quite frequently)
I look forward to interacting with the tons of interesting people in this place and learning and sharing information. I'm very keen on getting to know some of you quite well, time permissing!
So here i am!

Thank you for reading,
Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SageRivers

YAY! I am a newbie too, but been here in the background for quite some time.

WELCOME, WELCOME! Please, reply to me. Argue my stance, agree with my words, or just plain hate my viewpoint-- I welcome intelligence, I dont care if your opinion matches my own. As we both know opinions are like buttholes--they all smell and talk "#&5*"!!!LOL.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatThallShallWilt

Haha i agree with you on that one!
Greetings fellow ATSer i hope to encounter you in the near future, hopefully before 21/12/12

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Welcome to the forums friend.

I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
SageRivers
Welcome to ATS..Hope to see you soon in the main forums !
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Nice, great minds think alike, or like me!!! (joking) Hahahaha!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Bonjour SageRivers and Welcome to ATS !

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome!
If you decide you would like an avatar for your profile pic, please join us on the Avatar Creations thread. Just tell us what you'd like and we'll hook you up

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thankyou! (:
And thankyou for the welcomings people.
Peace

join