It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Force Being Removed From Earth and Sea Creatures, Are We Next????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The scene from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was an orb removing the creatures from the Earth. Since the creatures are biological and subject to decay, the realistic event would be to remove the life force and return it to the universal. Cyclones, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and such are vortexes of energy removing what was created, or changed from spirit to matter, now returns to spirit. It seems likely that what is happening on the planet and around the planet is signs to expect, prepare, and accept that our turn is close.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

The scene from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was an orb removing the creatures from the Earth. Since the creatures are biological and subject to decay, the realistic event would be to remove the life force and return it to the universal. Cyclones, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and such are vortexes of energy removing what was created, or changed from spirit to matter, now returns to spirit. It seems likely that what is happening on the planet and around the planet is signs to expect, prepare, and accept that our turn is close.

But there is still life in the Ocean so...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And mankind has reached a record population of 7 billion!
So what is being removed?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Creation comes in cycles so does disintegration. Little by little. The fact is that animals are dying by the millions and very easily can millions or billions of humans die quickly from waves, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, and other events. We are being warned with every event. Mercy is still being shown, but that will be over when 12-21-12 comes.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Interesting. Not sure what the movie "The Earth Stood Still" has anything to do with predicting any "removing" of life force of biological creatures on Earth (in reality I should say), but it's definitely a different perspective on whats going on with things that are strange on the planet. That's for sure. I do not take movies like the one you cited as a possible parallel to these happenings within our world; as art imitates life - not vice versa.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Cyclones, Tornadoes and Hurricanes remove life from the ocean....how?

And if you're talking about death of animals in general , it's been happening for many thousands of years.

What is your point, because I don't get it?

And I need to point out that movies are movies, bot live television (it seems some on ATS don't know the difference).

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

Creation comes in cycles so does disintegration. Little by little. The fact is that animals are dying by the millions and very easily can millions or billions of humans die quickly from waves, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, and other events. We are being warned with every event. Mercy is still being shown, but that will be over when 12-21-12 comes.

Well at least in Monetery there is a lot of life left in the Ocean...

www.montereybayaquarium.org...

Mass die offs happen and have happened, as humans are the dominant species on the planet we could by our actions help prevent this instead of creating problems that increase it. I have changed my ways and have a pretty low impact on the earth not 100% but enough so my conscious is clear.

Stop spreading Doom and Gloom!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I dunno...

I've always thought that any alien species capable of near light speed travel would be benevolent. At least that's my hope....

If not then everyone should remember this phrase: "Klaatu Barada Nikto"

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Is it not true that movies reflect the consciousness or mass consciousness, just as the web bot picks up on the mass consciousness of the people. Who's not to say that the movies we are watching and the movies being produced are not life imitating art imitating life. Consider that the movie 2012, Meteor, Knowing, and others are not reflecting reality that we refuse to see. I thought when I was watching the scene from the reality of the Japanese tsunami that I was surely watching a movie. When I watch the news I'm not sure if I,m watching a Sci Fi flick or reality. Do you understand what I mean?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by pacifier2012

Is it not true that movies reflect the consciousness or mass consciousness, just as the web bot picks up on the mass consciousness of the people. Who's not to say that the movies we are watching and the movies being produced are not life imitating art imitating life. Consider that the movie 2012, Meteor, Knowing, and others are not reflecting reality that we refuse to see. I thought when I was watching the scene from the reality of the Japanese tsunami that I was surely watching a movie. When I watch the news I'm not sure if I,m watching a Sci Fi flick or reality. Do you understand what I mean?

Not to jump in here but yeah when you watch the News it is manufactured and most of it is fake. And with Hollywood creating the "Found Footage" movies they are wanting to blur this line of reality and fiction. Why? To be able to manipulate the masses.

However real events do not feel like a movie...if they do you are either immature (no offense) or you have a mental condition not unlike the Truman Show syndrome.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The scene from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was an orb removing the creatures from the Earth. Since the creatures are biological and subject to decay, the realistic event would be to remove the life force and return it to the universal.

Well, within the context of the movie (the remake, at least), the aliens are shown to have what is essentially complete mastery of biological processes, not to mention the physics know-how to travel at speeds close to light and accelerate without inertia. Now, it's unclear how much of the animal is saved in the movie (they just took a DNA sample from the earlier human in the arctic), but they seemed intent on getting large numbers. So, they could 1) convert the whole being into pure information, ala a star trek teleport beam and just 'store' them, 2) store them physically with the inside of the spheres being much larger than the outside (a tech implied by their propulsion), 3) the creatures' lifecycles are slowed or paused in a stasis effect.

I don't know what you mean by "lifeforce" in this context, but I doubt the word 'realistic' applies to it in any sense of the word. Particularly since it is all a work of fiction.

Cyclones, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and such are vortexes of energy removing what was created, or changed from spirit to matter, now returns to spirit. It seems likely that what is happening on the planet and around the planet is signs to expect, prepare, and accept that our turn is close.

What is your evidence for this statement? Do you have any measurable or observed facts which support this conclusion and discount other explanations such as "cyclones/hurricanes/typhoons (which are all different words for basically the same thing in different oceans) are atmospheric disturbances that work the way most science books say"?

What shows this hypothesis to be the correct one?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on 5-12-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

One species after another. Why would a kill off be of one species instead of just a bunch of animals?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I will believe it when a whale fall from the clouds when raining, that got sucked in by a Tornader, instead of the usual small fishes , and frogs.

new topics

top topics

join