It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And You Thought The Election Was Over (Votor Fraud)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I for one am not "crying" about anything. I'm just bringing this information to those that are interested for one. Another reason is to try and gather information that may prove voter fraud. Definitely didn't start this thread for you liberals to start your own little belittling session because it's all been said before.

Now I definitely don't believe that those electoral votes will be thrown out, but what I find interesting is the possibly that there is a chance that they could. Now by some miracle if there is proven to be massive voter fraud, then I wonder who will be the ones crying or more than likely rioting? Your comments are unwelcome here, start your own thread about your feelings there.

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Can anyone dispute any of these numbers and prove them wrong?

To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.California: 49,000Florida: 30,000Texas: 28,500Michigan: 25,000Illinois: 24,000

These numbers are from True The Vote.

www.truethevote.org...

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Can anyone dispute any of these numbers and prove them wrong?

To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.California: 49,000Florida: 30,000Texas: 28,500Michigan: 25,000Illinois: 24,000

These numbers are from True The Vote.

www.truethevote.org...

Pladuim

I can dispute those numbers. They are from true the vote.
www.latimes.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Plexi

Since you don't seem to believe that voter fraud happens at the local level - please be advised for 2012 election
I have filed twelve criminal complaints: 6 unlawful voter assistance; 3 bribery; 2 impersonation of a voter and 1 multiple voting complaint.

In the 2011 election I filed 4 election complaints to the elections commission & the ethics commission.

Those of us WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE ELECTION PROCESS understand how these things are basically institutionalized - mere voters never see the problems because they spend no time at the polls other than to cast a ballot.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

You can try to dispute but the article from the liberal LA Times doesn't show anything to prove the numbers provided to be false. So Cummings started this probe in early October, has anything been proven to show that True The Vote has done anything wrong?

Since LA Times is known to be a liberal news source, lets look at this from another source.

Of course Cummings didn’t mention that True the Vote had offered to talk and engage in dialogue. He further forgot to mention that his late October 18th letter had refused to have any dialogue with True the Vote unless the organization turned over what amounted to any and all documents the group possessed.True the Vote decided to address the unfounded smears from Cummings by issuing a October 29 2012 demand for him to retract his defamation or face a lawsuit. Cummings has yet to respond.

www.breitbart.com...

And here is a letter from True The Vote written to Cummings in response to the allegations.

www.scribd.com...

So here we are in December, can you show me any progress Cummings has made in his allegations?

Here's more,

Just for reference, Cummings is the same guy who has been defending the Department of Justice and Attorney General Eric Holder for 18 months in their "cooperation" of turning over 7,000 of 80,000 subpoenaed documents to the Committee about Operation Fast and Furious.

"You are most certainly aware that Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act gives a private right of action for citizens to bring lawsuits in the event election registrars are failing to maintain the voter rolls properly. Ohio law, in fact, expressly provides for citizen challenges to registration records which appear to be in violation of Section 8. Responsible citizens exercising powers under Section 8 have every right, and we would argue, a civil obligation, to assist the electoral process by bringing this information to the attention of election officials," Engelbrecht wrote.

Source
m.townhall.com...

I don't give Cummings much credibility, just more liberal lies and false allegations.

Pladuim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join