It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s Agree to Put an End to the Petty 9/11 Argument’s

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Your evidence is speculation. No need to refute it.
Now if you can come up with something that would stand up in court, that would be different.

After 11 years not one person, including yourself, have been able to come up with any proof that would stand up in a court of law.

Lets let this section go back to sleep.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Every single subject of my evidence post would be submittable to any international court.
The WTC 7 seismic evidence as the main forensic science subject, and all the others as additional supportive evidence.
NIST and LDEO, both US government paid entities, have done all the forensic footwork for us already, we can use all the NIST reports their 20,000 pages, and the judges can order NIST to hand over their "disappeared" seismic evidence crafted in January 2006 by Dr Won Young Kim from LDEO. And then "disappeared" by NIST within a few days.

Since all the evidence points to interference by the US government and/or its subsidiaries, the case should be brought before a non-American bench, for example the International Court in the Hague, the Netherlands.

Any American bench will refuse to accept the case, on terms of National Security.

There was already such a case brought before a group of international judicial professionals, and their ruling was that 9/11 bears all the signs of a false flag operation.

President of Italy's Supreme Court: 9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!
www.youtube.com...

President of Italy's Supreme Court to Refer 9-11 Crimes to International Criminal Court :

Ferdinando Imposimato is the honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy, and former Senior Investigative Judge, Italy.

Imposimato presided over several terrorism-related cases, including the kidnapping and ultimate assassination of President Aldo Moro, the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, other political assassinations and kidnapping cases and several cases against the Mafia. He is a former Senator who served on the Anti-Mafia Commission in three administrations.

Imposimato is also a former legal consultant to the United Nations regarding institution of laws to control drug trafficking.

This week, Judge Imposimato stated publicly in writing that 9/11 was just like the “strategy of tension” carried out in Italy.

Specifically, the former Italian Prime Minister, Italian judges, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this)(Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred).

And watch this BBC special :
www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Since that video is blocked, here is another one :
Operation Gladio was AMERICAN State-Sponsored TERRORISM in Europe :

Posted on 13 July 2012
Operation Gladio is the secret state-sponsored terror network operating in Europe. This series is about a far-right secret army, operated by the CIA and MI6 through NATO, which killed hundreds of innocent Europeans and attempted to blame the deaths on Baader Meinhof, Red Brigades and other left wing groups. It was a terrorist attempt perpetrated by the United States to crack-down on populist dissent. It was American sponsored political oppression in Europe!

I have known a Captain in the Gladio network, who got MS and told me in his last days why and how they operated.
I have listened to him in ever increasing wonder, how these people came to their totally criminal ideas and maintained to their death, that it was worth the effort...

www.youtube.com...

Judge Imposimato writes that 9/11 was the exact same type of attack: an act of false flag terror.

Judge Imposimato announced that he is going to recommend that the International Criminal Court hold a criminal trial into 9/11.

Imposimato noted that the International Criminal Court was set up to protect the world from criminal acts of war, and that it is the perfect judicial body to hear such a case.
Numerous High-Level Legal Scholars Agree That Additional Action Is Necessary

Imposimato is not the only legal scholar to call for prosecutions and/or further investigations into 9/11. Many other high-level legal jurists, professors and trial lawyers have said the same thing. See this and this.

Note: Judge Imposimato is a member of Lawyers for 9/11 Truth and a panelist on the Toronto Hearings.

Lawyers for 9/11 Truth :
l911t.com...

That's an impressive list of judicially trained members.

You know what, I'll throw in an additional list of highly trained legal professionals that question 9/11:
911summary.com...
I especially like his remark :

William Veale said:

"When you grow up in the United States, there are some bedrock principles that require concerted effort to discard. One is the simplest: that our leaders are good and decent people whose efforts may occasionally warrant criticism but never because of malice or venality... But one grows up. ... And with the lawyer's training comes the reliance on evidence and the facts that persuade... After a lot of reading, thought, study, and commiseration, I have come to the conclusion that the attacks of 9/11 were, in their essence, an inside job perpetrated at the highest levels of the U S government."

And what about all these professors who question 9/11.? :
patriotsquestion911.com... (that's only the Law and Criminal Justice list)
Do not forget to read all the other credentials from outstanding professionals in their various professions.

And you are blowing wind again, as usual.
Stop posting these silly arguments, easily refuted by all these professionals.
Be a real man, refute my big evidence post.
You don't dare, since you know you can't. You proved that in the previous 20 pages.
edit on 12/2/13 by LaBTop because: Added another link to Law professionals.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
Every single subject of my evidence post would be submittable to any international court.

That statement is meaningless (just like your "evidence"). Any rubbish can be presented to any court, just look at the nonsense birthers like Orly Taitz present to courts.

Since all the evidence points to interference by the US government and/or its subsidiaries, the case should be brought before a non-American bench, for example the International Court in the Hague, the Netherlands

Your "evidence" points to no such thing, it points to a fantasy world with made up devices and silly physics.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This kind of posting is pure provocative.
If you have such a high level of physics education that you dare to call my physics-based evidence "silly", I challenge you to prove to us WHY it's so "silly".

You three are damaging the intention of this 9/11 forum, by only posting provocative words, hoping to get me or any other well educated member here, banned. And evade any substantial contra-argumentation.

I don't know how much longer this evasive behavior will be tolerated, especially in a thread called :
"Let’s Agree to Put an End to the Petty 9/11 Argument’s."

I have introduced my physics-based arguments in my evidence posts, in an extensive manner, at least offer some contra-argumentation based on the same kind of physics I brought to the table, instead of your constant posting of petty arguments.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

hoping to get me or any other well educated member here, banned.

I have yet to meet any 'well educated' person in the real world that believes in a conspiracy concerning 911.

After 11+ years there is no proof of a conspiracy. Just speculation on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join