It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crashes in Pakistan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This was the motor of missile test . more info at

dawn.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This was the missile motor more info at

dawn.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Is that in use in that area? That does resemble the space shuttle but then the shuttle was made to resemble a plane. It sure didnt look like the vehicles we used in the 60's to get up there. (Rockets)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

FYI Some sort. (sought is not a word) sorry not wanting to be the word police so instead I consider this giving you a gift. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I thought they were only considering arming drones. I didnt know we already had armed drones. Do we ?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think the real story behind this is in the pictures themselves.

Example. US made flight computer.

But the US has all ways said China helped Khan Research Laboratories named after Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan who created Pakistan's nuclear weapons program. This missile is part of that very program with US parts. So much for that old lie China gave nukes to Pakistan.

en.wikipedia.org...

Suspicions of outside involvementThe successful development of a uranium enrichment programme rapidly attracted the attention of the outside world and observers suspected outside assistance. But, due to lack of evidence, the report did not receive any attention. Suspicions soon fell on Qadeer Khan's knowledge obtained in URENCO Group.[37] In 1983, Qadeer Khan was sentenced in absentia to four years in prison by the local court in Amsterdam for attempted espionage.[37] When the news reached to Pakistan, Barrister SM Zafar, at his own expense, immediately traveled to Amsterdam to fight the case of Qadeer Khan and filed a petition at the Court.[37] Zafar, teamed with Khan's old mentor professor Martin Brabers and his universities administration, where Zafar prepared for the case.[37] At the trial, Zafar and Martin argued that the technical informations taken by Qadeer Khan are commonly found and taught in undergraduate and doctoral physics at the university.[25] After series of hearing, the sentence was later overturned on appeal on a legal technicality by the Court.[25] Reacting on the case, Qadeer Khan stated: "I had requested for it as we had no library of our own at KRL, at that time". Furthermore, Qadeer Khan strongly rejected any suggestion that Pakistan had illicitly acquired nuclear expertise: "All the research work [at Kahuta] was the result of our innovation and struggle. We did not receive any technical "know-how" from abroad, but we cannot reject the use of books, magazines, and research papers in this connection." he said in 1990.[25][25] [edit] U.S. objectionsIn an 1987 local interview, Qadeer Khan stated that: "United States had been well aware of success of atomic bomb quest of Pakistan." He allegedly confirmed speculation, but the Pakistan Government sharply denied all claims made by Qadeer Khan. Following this, Qadeer Khan was summoned for a quick meeting with President Zia-ul-Haq, who used a "tough tone" and strongly urged Qadeer Khan to cease any information he'd been providing in statements, promising severe repercussions if he continued to leak harmful information against the Pakistan Government.[38] Qadeer Khan immediately made several contacts with foreign newspapers, denying any and all statements he had previously released. In 1988, the United States terminated all economic and military aid to Pakistan, but the Benazir government reached an understanding with the United States to "freeze" the program which went effect on 1993.[38] In 1990, the United States imposed sanctions on KRL, but all restrictions were uplifted in 2001 after country's key logistic contribution against terrorism as being key ally of United States in the War on Terror.[39] On July 1996, Qadeer Khan maintained, "at no stage was the program of producing nuclear weapons-grade enriched uranium ever stopped".[38]

edit on 1-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Probably a US drone. sounds like about the weight. If it exploded, it could have had a small missile on it that was detonated so the technology would not get into their hands. Could have a self destruct bomb aboard also. Look what happened in Iran, that one did't get destroyed. I bet there is not one part on those drones that could be traced to a country. There may be numbers on the pieces but no record available on the part number.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sounds like this thread coincides with the other one on the front page of ATS about a possible nuke dropped in Pakistan!!

Not sure I believe that story though.... more likely it was a drone which accidently came down with a bang as it was carrying a couple of missiles but I shall now go read the other thread to see what people are saying.

My mistake.... that other thread is about Iran, not Pakistan!!
edit on 1-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It has English words and numbers written on it....that should be a huge clue

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Bill

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by majestic3

Is that in use in that area? That does resemble the space shuttle but then the shuttle was made to resemble a plane. It sure didnt look like the vehicles we used in the 60's to get up there. (Rockets)

There are only two of them, both are currently grounded. They were supposed to launch one in October, but an earlier launch had a problem with the engine in one stage. It was a different engine than the rocket that would lift the X-37 but it was similar enough that the Air Force grounded all missions until they know what caused the engine problem. As of the last time I checked, they still had no clue as to what caused it.

As for armed UAVs, they've been flying them for years. The MQ-1 Predator was the first, followed by the MQ-9, which used a stronger wing, and bigger engine and can carry more weapons than the Preadator (but looks almost identical to the MQ-1 externally). There are others in development now that can carry various weapons systems.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

wow, sounds like your country is as good at keeping
its people up to date as ours is......

ATS is the best, you get the full news not just one
side and normaly way before the reg news gets it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow, thats kind of mind blowing to stop and
think about.....

kind of changes the whole game, so our dear Govt (U.S.)
has been playing all sides the whole time.....

going to have to mull this one over a bit... this could have
some huge implications.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This one is on RSOE guys, it's not running on a tabloid next to a Bat Boy story. Oddly enough, there is little information but the dateline makes this real recent too.

An unidentified object weighing 179 kilogrammes mysteriously hit the ground with a massive blast on Thursday. According to details, a space shuttle look-alike object descended to the ground, causing a massive blast, creating fear among the locals. Local administration along with law enforcing agencies took the object for investigation. Until the last report, the nature of the object is yet to be determined.
Source - RSOE / Uncategorized Event

Perhaps others can add to this?

Strictly by location in the world, I'd guess military. It's odd though. If it caused a massive blast, what would be left to cart off and how would anyone know to estimate weight? I'd really question the whole veracity of the report if RSOE wasn't known for having solid info in almost all cases. (All that I've known of anyway)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
defenceforumindia.com...

Pakistan’s latest missile test failed when the Hatf V/Ghauri deviated significantly from its trajectory before crashing into the Pakistani village of Dadu

The missile was on course till first stage separation. Thereafter, the section containing the flight control computer and boosters for trajectory correction broke off from the main body and landed in Dadu.

The premature announcement of a “successful test” implies that contact with the missile was lost. Later, ISPR made a hasty press release when reports of “mysterious metallic objects” started appearing in local newspapers.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Indeed it is an UFO, is it indeed alien? Nahh-uh, probably another countries probe being nosy and spying, or one of ours.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Probably just a drone. We send those things over there all the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh thank goodness (deep breath of air and sigh)...the Great Vimana Controversy lives on...delightful...
edit on 1-12-2012 by rabidrabbithole because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Yes, that it is probably from Pakistan or India or U.S., and less likely to be Iran, China or Russia.

English is an official language of Pakistan and would be known to all rocket engineers in Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Predator drones fly around the border area quite often. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a US drone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join