It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My chronic back pains are gone!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread. I have pain and immobility, my upper back and very sore arthritic ribs, lower back, hips, joints, knees. The right one in particular, shins, ankles. And have a hard time, off and on, pushing down on the gas pedal or break while driving. Rheumatoid arthritis, not yet 50.

I have already made some changes that took it from chronic and always, to there but more manageable. From massages, to Vit D, 10 000 iu's magnesium for absorption of such a large amount of calcium, (got a powder form for faster absorption of magnesium that includes many other things for fibromylgia. which is similar, as is Lymes.

And so what your sysmptoms were like could have been rheutmatoid arthritis too.

Its an auto immune disease where your immune system attacks your healthy joints, and also your organs and heart. There were studies that were not great outcome for those developing it in many joints/places under 50.

I was considering trying MMS. But decided to go with the D and cod liver oil.

And the old fashioned liver, red meat, eggs, soup bones with bone marrow, diet because our teeth and bones need it.

I just looked up Cat's Claw and it also relieves arthritis pain, and seems to work for rheumatoid arthritis.

www.bastyrcenter.org...

edit on 1-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Anyone else having pains like this? You may want to research Lyme's Disease. If anyone is interested I can supply more info. Also, Lyme's is also a great pretender in that it mimics other conditions and diseases.

YES! Funny timing this! I've been living with upper back,shoulder and neck pain constantly and I just thought it was normal. Lately I started asking others if they also lived in constant pain and was surprised to learn that they did not. And that it isn't normal.

I don't know what it would be like to not be in constant pain. I've been to many docs and physical therapy. I've had medical massages, been injected, you name it.

I'll try that Cat's Claw and investigate Lyme's Disease. I'm glad I stumbled upon your thread. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
how much is a "mega dose" vitamin C?

i see many pills for 1000mg each, are these the ones you (and many others) refer to when you speak of pumping yourself with it?

i ask because i intend to start taking vitC, i just wanna know where to start

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
how much is a "mega dose" vitamin C?

i see many pills for 1000mg each, are these the ones you (and many others) refer to when you speak of pumping yourself with it?

i ask because i intend to start taking vitC, i just wanna know where to start

Liposomal C may be the way to go!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I looked up cats claw. It has been used in the treatment of arthritis and rhuematism. It comes as no surprise it has helped you as the spine is made of bone and contains many joins prone to inflammation. I'm very happy for you!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathan7

Originally posted by Bisman
*cut

Liposomal C may be the way to go!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

amazing. thx man

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caterminator

I looked up cats claw. It has been used in the treatment of arthritis and rhuematism. It comes as no surprise it has helped you as the spine is made of bone and contains many joins prone to inflammation. I'm very happy for you!!
My joints are unaffected. The MRI showed no degeneration of the bone. All damage was involved within the muscles.

One photo of my back. The white areas are scar tissue. This is only one section. Going threw the entire back you will see most all of the muscles were damaged.

I try to take one 1000mg Vitamin C a hour, or two every two hours.

edit on 1-12-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Careful of too much C. Can cause a relative defecaincy of copper.

Meanwhile, I bought some cats claw tincture. We have a really good health food shop down the street. My lower back bothers me inthe morning especially. I started lifting weights again, which has helped. But a little more help would be good...

Oh, and MMS didn't do squat for me.
edit on 1-12-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Symptoms.
long-lasting (chronic) joint pain and swelling
pins and needles
tiredness
impaired memory
difficulty concentrating
depression

I have all of them!
even the discs in my back are fading!!
had a scan on my back for slip't disk.
had this for many years.
taken penicillin and stuff before?
so will try cats claw any way.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
from Wikipedia
best to check that you get the one that will work!

Taxonomy There are two species of Cat's Claw, Uncaria tomentosa and Uncaria guianensis, each having different properties and uses. The two are frequently confused but U. tomentosa is the more heavily researched for medicinal use[2] and immune modulation, while U. guianensis may be more useful for osteoarthritis.[3] U. tomentosa is further divided into two chemotypes with different properties and active compounds, a fact ignored by most manufacturers[4] that can have significant implications on both its use as an alternative medicine and in clinical trials to prove or disprove its efficacy.[5]

Link to Wiki

and this!

second chemotype produces tetracyclic oxindole alkaloids known as rhynchophylline and isorhynchophylline which counteract the immune-strengthening actions of the pentacyclic alkaloids, reduces the speed and force of the heart's contraction, and in high doses produce ataxia, lack of coordination and sedative effects.[5] Since U. tomentosa comes in at least these two different chemotypes, without chemical testing it is impossible to know which chemical compounds will predominate in a plant collected randomly from a natural setting.

edit on 2-12-2012 by buddha because: satan made me do it

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Glad to hear you have been given a new way of living. Take good care Angel.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Hubby is from Connecticut, and told he has severe arthritis-- I will have him try this, thanks a lot for the info...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Vitamin A B C D E + Chondroitin Sulphate

Synthetic is fine you just need a lot of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
From food.

It's the cure for all dis-ease.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
=

To Chicken/Fish/Beans + Brown Rice or something

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
+ Peppers/Paprika (very important)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Cats Claw update.

I bought the tincture from my health food shop down the street. I use 40 drops in a little water twice a day. Not horrible tasting.

I think it's working! I've been doin git for about 5 days now and today my lower back discomfort is substantially reduced. Getting up in the morning was the worste, and when I got up to use the restroom at 2:00AM I had almost no pain upon arising. There was some when I got up for work at 7:00AM, but not as much as usual. Right now, I have almost none, and I can bend forward (which used to really exacerbate the pain and tightness) without much of a problem.

Overall, so far, I'd say the improvment is about 70%.

I can't wait to see how I'm doin gin a month. Oh, and the Cats Claw cost $12.00. Not bad when $100's of dollars (probably over $1,000) worth of chiropractor visits over the poast year did nothing!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Getting up from chairs, from the bed, I've had my kids pull me up. My arthritis affects my knees, legs, to ankle. Very painful often when I drive and pushing down on the gas peddle, will need to get kids to drive soon if it gets worse. Ribs, for years they hurt and made sleeping harder, but didn't know why.

I am going to try this rememedy next month. But something that helps right away if you keep taking it, is 10 000 iu's of Vit D, and magnesium. Plus coconut oil, cod liver oil, and butters, whole fats. Bone marrow soups, and soup bones, liver, all the fatty soluable vitamins your teeth and bones require.

Another cheap immune booster and detox, is Paudarco tea, its relatively cheap and doesnt taste bad. Almost like a slightly woody tetley tea. You can simmer, not boil a tbsp or two of it, for 15 minutes or so, then turn off an let steep for another 15 minutes. Strain. While still warm melt a little honey into it or organic sugar and put in a tea pot to drink over hours.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Something else I noticed while taking Cats Claw.

During the summer I was out in the lake and I was bitten on the back by a fish, little nippers. well, it appears he got me on a mole. It wasn't very big at all, but it started growing. Im not sure what was going on except it wasnt healing normally, it was getting bigger, black and crusty like. It got about a inch in size and black, and really weird. Every time I would scratch it it would bleed a little, no pain to speak of. Well after about two months I tried Hydrogen peroxide on it. It reduced the size of it, but would not heal.

Once I started on the Cats Claw it was healed, completely, within two weeks. I don't know what the Doctor would have called it or how much money it would have cost, but the Claw appears to have killed what ever it was. You cant even tell where it was today.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Im happy to hear it, but in the spirit of things, and Christmas, you must pass it on to someone else who might be able to use it and can start to enjoy life again.

edit on 5-12-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join