It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new budget offer from the White House is unbelievable!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Was Krauthammer's use of the term "Mediscare" intentional or accidental?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I'm by no means an economic mind, I like basics and fundamental aspects to be proper to begin with.

In saying that, anything the republicans immediately block, laugh at, argue against or ridicule i will back. Because after the last 15yrs of living on this earth the only sure thing apart from death and taxes is that the republicans are the most curropt bunch of neocons on this planet. If they have totally laughed at this economic package then it absolutely must be against their necon criminal ways, therefore I am for it.

- yes, i had many beers for lunch today!

wow those must be some strong beers. Do you not see why they are laughing at it? You're one of those people who voted Obama just because he was democrat as well right? Some of us still care and vote based off what the country needs and not based off political parties. You aren't the solution or anywhere close to it. You actually are the main culprit behind the criminals we have in government. Sad sad man.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I think he chooses his words very carefully and speaks them eloquently so I would go with it being a dig.
BTW look at his wiki you want to see what a remarkable man looks like.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
it won't get approved, hell this congress couldn't approve of a diaper change if their lives depended on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Hell most of them are so old they need diaper changes. That's prolly half the problem right there. The concept of "career politician" should be outlawed.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Obama has finally learned the lesson from his first term.

Do not water down your proposals thinking the Republicans will work with you.

All they did last time was water it down with Cool Aid and still not vote for it.

This is Obama's opening bid. Now it is time for McConnell and Boehner to stop pouting and offer a counter bid.

Or they could continue to suck their thumbs and lose the house in 2014.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Now that's a really interesting piece of news. If the charter isn't renewed, then what happens to the trillions of federal debt owned by the Federal Reserve banks? Do they revert back to the government and if so, then a big whack of debt would effectively be wiped out since returning that debt to the government would be the same thing as buying the debt back. This would be a back door way to avoid the fiscal cliff although only temporarily.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Don't blame me, I voted for Romney.

I'm actually enjoying this car wreck! THIS is what the left voted for. Relish it. Savour it. Bathe in it. YOU all own it now.

*golf clap*

Whatcha gonna do for an encore?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'm actually enjoying this car wreck! THIS is what the left voted for. Relish it. Savour it. Bathe in it. YOU all own it now.

*golf clap*

yeah romney would have us in a budget surplus by now.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

*golf clap*

I’m secretly happy Obama won, when the S*** storm hits it won’t be blamed on capitalism but obamas spread the wealth Marxist ideas.

What am I talking about, they will find a way to blame Bush for this.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Why does everyone tout that as a good thing?
A budget surplus means the Govt took too much money from the citizen, and is not giving it back.

The Budget for the Fed Govt should be a flat zero sum gain, if anything.
No deficit, no surplus.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LOL poor lil bunny we all know you voted for Willard Romney. The sad part is you take pride in it. Grats on voting for the spineless, mindless, policyless fool that he is, always was, and shall ever be. Did you vote for Bush too? Or how about the McCain/Palin train wreck? Just curious since you seem to be so proud of your recent voting record.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

*golf clap*

I’m secretly happy Obama won, when the S*** storm hits it won’t be blamed on capitalism but obamas spread the wealth Marxist ideas.

What am I talking about, they will find a way to blame Bush for this.

Obama owns this. Liberals own this. It is their mess. Their world.

It'd be hilarious if we weren't stuck on the same stinking ship!

link   
Everyone is complaining about the deficit, but when they are called on to help out its always "Look at my taxes now!!". They simply cannot expect the lower class to do most of the work.

link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

*golf clap*

yeah romney would have us in a budget surplus by now.

I guess we'll never know.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Plexi

Really?
You spout off with a vote for 0bama was/is better???

How has the last 4 years been under Cesar 0bama again??

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plexi
reply to post by beezzer

LOL poor lil bunny we all know you voted for Willard Romney. The sad part is you take pride in it. Grats on voting for the spineless, mindless, policyless fool that he is, always was, and shall ever be. Did you vote for Bush too? Or how about the McCain/Palin train wreck? Just curious since you seem to be so proud of your recent voting record.

YUP to all. But it was all for naught. Now (and for the last 4 years) Obama is running the show.

Yay for you!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

A thousand times better than the previous 8 years under a conservative Bush regime.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Previous generations had no problem keeping the country solvent and moving forward while acting within the bounds of the constitution. This current batch of idiots running the country are so incompetent and corrupt that they can`t manage to do what previous generations have done so they want to dismantle the constitution.

absolutely not!

They have proven themselves to be incompetent fools so their suggestion to dismantle parts of the constitution is equally incompetent and foolish as everything else they have done that has put us in this situation that we find ourselves in today.
When these clowns are dead and gone the constitution is the only thing that will help the next generation pick up the pieces and rebuild this country. if these traitors succeed in dismantling the constitution,then the next generation will have no chance of rebuilding this country.
Even the suggestion to dismantle the constitution should be be considered treasonous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join