It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?? I just saw a commercial for 12.21.12!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No idea what this commercial could be for, I saw it on History 2 tonight. Below are the two images from it, the first was the guy spray painting on the wall. When he walks away, the second photo is what he painted. Nothing else about it just the date and that image.

If they are so afraid of young people because of this date, why are they creating crap like this?

s15.postimage.org...

s9.postimage.org...

***Mod Edit - Please Review***

Starting A New Thread? Look Here!
ATS Terms & Conditions
Profanity and Censor Circumvention on the Rise

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Posting links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 11/29/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
the date is trending right now and everyone wants a piece of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

So what dude. Theyre probably just marketing a show theyre going to air on or before 122112

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Lets make it a mega block party day like ultra New years celebration

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is the S word now aloud here?

It's become regular on television, in here too?

So startling to me to see it, I feel I should write a letter to a Baptist minister!

Edit: ok it's been removed. I can return to normalcy now.

The thing with Dec. 21st ... to me, is that they have the herd expecting something to happen. It's likely they'll take advantage of that somehow. Logic kind of says that is the case.

edit on 29-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

The second pic looks like that nutcase with the hair from Ancient Aliens so could be something to do with that.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here is your words on the issue...www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the belief that the pole shift will happen and awaken new consciousness doesn't seem so out there. I, myself, have consciously changed a lot of the past few years and recently as well along with intuition. But I do not know if that brought on subconsciously or my another force such as a pole shift. Plus I've seen some animals, a lot of birds acting a bit funny down here in ATL along with others reporting they don't seem to know what direction to go.

You seem to be intrigued by the date as I see you are active on a few different threads regarding the date. Why do you seem so surprised that a television channel would be as well. There have been a few commercials that feature a coming disaster also connected with the date.
edit on 29-11-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

ETA: I will see you all on here on dec. 22, 2012 and beyond, peace

edit on 29-11-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I saw a 12/21/12 commercial on T.V in 2009 where people where saying they were "getting ready for the end" or "you better stock up now before its too late!".

Basically a bunch of crap about how the Mayans predicted some huge Apolocalypse and that a solar flare was going to destroy a whole bunch of things

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Probably just hype for a new show or something, maybe a new episode of Ancient Aliens lol

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm just curious if any of you know anything that it is associated to. Ancient Aliens makes sense, it is playing right now. But overall, the commercial had no meaning other than advertising that date.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
H2

As the time approaches, H2 introduces the origins and traditions behind the impending end of the world

Advertising their show.

The link proves the answer so 2nd lines are redundant.
edit on 29/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's George (Giorgio) Tsoukalos.

Probably an airing of a new 'Ancient Aliens'; nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What better way to grab the attention of the viewer but the date 12-21-12. The advertisers achieved their objective, they got your attention! It's called a cliff hanger. It's a lead-in to a second part to an advertisement that will probably be televised later and than answer your question about the date. Game shows and movies do this a lot when they cut to a commercial before revealing the climax.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I seen it yesterday and today.
Kinda looked like Lenny Kravitz.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just so you know, that guy from Ancient Aliens doesnt believe in the "2012 Mayan Apocalypse".
He has said repeatedly that he believes it will be just another day. I think he also said, but I could be wrong, that the date is wrong anyway. Putting his face up with this date is really a misrepresentation.
I watched an interview with him on the Joe Rogan show and he seemed like a pretty normal guy.
edit on 29/11/2012 by Lucas73 because: stuff

edit on 29/11/2012 by Lucas73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Is the S word now aloud here?

It's become regular on television, in here too?

So startling to me to see it, I feel I should write a letter to a Baptist minister!

Edit: ok it's been removed. I can return to normalcy now.

The thing with Dec. 21st ... to me, is that they have the herd expecting something to happen. It's likely they'll take advantage of that somehow. Logic kind of says that is the case.

edit on 29-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

I just don't see why everyone is so uptight about foul language. I don't mean ending every word with an f-bomb but, a curse here and there for emphasis helps get the point across. We talk about things of a far more deviant nature on ats than a simple swear word. But hey I'm from NY so we started cursing right out of the womb.

Yeah 2012 everyone wants some I expect it will get worse as time draws near.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's likely the new start date for that show doomsday preppers. God I love how fanatical people can be with things. The Beatles, football, bronies, the end of the world. All a bunch of screaming schoolgirls about their fan subjects.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

I saw it as well. I was watching Ancient Aliens as I am sure you were as well. That guy's face that was spray painted is the guy on the Ancient Aliens show. As far as that date, 12-12-12, I have no idea.

Maybe a special episode of Ancient Aliens? No idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

12:21:12 is what the image shows, which is obviously the supposed doomsday. If it's Ancient aliens perhaps it's a Mayan special, or maybe they are running an AA marathon that day. Of course if it is in fact his face painted there.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
People have to be pretty dense to think that the elite will have it all end in one day. No, 2012 is the beginning of the luciferian age. They know that. 500,000,000.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join