It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A terrifying vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I apologize for brevity. I don't have time to go into detail, but I thought this was worth a thread. It freaked me out!

The other night I was listening to the Coast-To-Coast radio program. George Noory had a guest host. The main topic of discussion was past life regression. For those not familiar with the show, there is usually an hour or so of call-ins. (Listeners call in via telephone and relate their stories)

A guy called in and began relating his story about having visions. I was impressed by his obvious intelligence and logic. He said that he went for years with severe sleep apnea, which caused him to have "hallucinations". It remained undiagnosed till he gained 300 pounds. Doctors finally discovered that he was not getting enough oxygen due to
the sleep apnea. His body went into a chaotic survival mode and reprogrammed it's blood sugar and electrolyte usage.(?)

He was hospitalized for weeks.. (he lives in Pennsylvania) He noticed that one of the night-duty nurses had red eyes and seemed really evil. Was this just a hallucination? He said he became so scared of this evil nurse that he just had to tell people.
He said everyone, even his family, would say "Oh, you're just under stress"..or whatever.

The "evil nurse" with the "red eyes" turned out to be possibly the most prolific serial killer in American history.
Charles Cullen

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You should change your Avatar if you're going to post about that.

Anyway, that's a creepy story, alright!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I thought someone would comment on the avatar. I think it was too distracting.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

I thought someone would comment on the avatar. I think it was too distracting.
Thanks

Bless your heart-- your really did change it. You didn't really have to, but the new one is quite nice!

So tell me more about this serial killer. I really don't know much about him. Where/when did he strike?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

He was a nurse who was employed at 10 hospitals in New Jersey and Pennsylvania over a 16-year period. Cullen said he murdered so many people, he can't remember the number.
It may be over 400. He would overdose them on IV drugs.

He was sentenced to 11 consecutive life terms.

Charles Cullen

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

He was a nurse who was employed at 10 hospitals in New Jersey and Pennsylvania over a 16-year period. Cullen said he murdered so many people, he can't remember the number.
It may be over 400. He would overdose them on IV drugs.

He was sentenced to 11 consecutive life terms.

Charles Cullen

Creepy. I just read the entree Wiki article. That's one messed up person- killed so many people but so many failed attempts at suicide.

edit on 12/1/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That is quite a mad story.Of course,the red eyes bit is a bit strange but the fact he got a vibe off someone who genuinely was 'evil' isn't that incredible a phenomenon.

Anyone who has deliberately killed that many people will certainly be malign,disturbed,cruel,sadistic and while they may be able to put on a front that fools the majority of people there will be signals they can't help but give off.I don't mean supernatural vibrations or an spiritual aura but actions,reactions or signs of intent that someone may pick up on consciously or sub consciously even if they aren't able to put a finger on what it is that's making them feel that way about them.I'm sure most of us have met someone and for some reason had a sense about them even though we can't put a finger on what gives us that sense !!!

It's funny how the most prolific of serial killers are in the medical profession,In the UK we had Dr Harold Shipman who is known to have killed over 300 of his patients though the actual total may be much higher than that !!

No wonder I hate going to see my GP

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
sounds like a text-book case of Schizophrenia.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What frightens me most is that he was on a ballistic missile sub ,what kind of psych evaluation does the US Navy have to let someone like this get near some nukes?

top topics

join