It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles could finally become king... of ROMANIA, thanks to his ancestor Vlad the Impaler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Prince Charles could finally become king... of ROMANIA, thanks to his ancestor Vlad the Impaler

www.dailymail.co.uk

He is already the longest serving heir apparent in British history. So if Prince Charles ever gets too bored of waiting to accede to the throne, then he might just be tempted to have himself crowned King Carol 111 instead.

Central European newspapers yesterday were alight with speculation that the Prince of Wales could be anointed the next King of Romania if the country’s monarchy is restored.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
More news about Charlie's obsession with Romania, more precisely, Transylvania. He is also very proud that he is descended from Vlad the Impaler. It suddenly lends a lot of credence to David Ike and his claims that the royals are blood sucking lizards! lol

I doubt anything will come of this but it is a nice distraction from World War 3 at the moment.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29/11/12 by WorldObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Take them all, the royal family should be flushed down the toilet. Another example of an outdated institution that sucks cash off the public.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Vlad Tepes was a national hero in Romania.. if Charles went there on bloodline, he would be praised by the Romanians.

History. Read some.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He's supposed to be descended from Vlad the impaler! wow didn't no that thanks.
he best get over there because he shouldn't be allowed to accend the throne over here (Britain) as he's been divorced but i do think the law was changed in 2002.

good find

edit on 29-11-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

The Royal family costs the tax payer a couple of quid a year, and they bring more income into the country via tourism and other stuff.

Hardly sucking cash out of us.

Thanks for the story OP, I didn't know Charles was descended from Vlad, kinda weird.
edit on 29/11/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yep, and most European royalty is actually related to him. Ole' Victoria, the grandmother of Europe.

Actually, when I think about it...it seems a little gross.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

The Royal family costs the tax payer a couple of quid a year, and they bring more income into the country via tourism and other stuff.

Hardly sucking cash out of us.

Thanks for the story OP, I didn't know Charles was descended from Vlad, kinda weird.
edit on 29/11/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Couldn't give a toss mate, I'd rather spend that couple of quid on things I enjoy.

Heck, if we're still living in a time of monarchy, I say bring back suits of armor and swords, I'll fight my way to the throne and then people can pay for me to live in luxury

edit on 29-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Father is in process of major genealogy research for our blood line... National geographic offered it for an un/reasonable price.

He's traveled all over in search of our ancestry, believing us to have strong ties to the The House of Basarab

I'm fairly in the dark on this topic, but it stings me with irony if it is true that I am related to these psychopaths...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Take them all, the royal family should be flushed down the toilet. Another example of an outdated institution that sucks cash off the public.

Would that be a royal flush then

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Baa-boom

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Given that Michael 1, King of Romania is still alive, and the line of succession to the Romanian throne is fairly well established, perhaps he's not quite as strong a candidate as it seems??

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Baa-boom

Thank you lol it's not all doom and gloom we should laugh otherwise we'll end up in the psych ward haha

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You go Chuck

I wonder who he'll impale first?

Could happen.

edit on 29-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Also would Charles renounce his claim to the British throne for Romania if given the choice?I would be surprised if he did.

link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

The house of Windsor is GERMAN.

They've not have British Blood in their family tree for about 2 centuries from what I know.

The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of his family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.

Interesting fact huh?

British royalty? Nope.

~Tenth

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I vote for Katie Price, she's annoying enough to qualify. Simon Cowell is worthy too.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I remember reading about that and some controversial discussion being raised during WW-II as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by WorldObserver

The house of Windsor is GERMAN.

They've not have British Blood in their family tree for about 2 centuries from what I know.

The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of his family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.

Interesting fact huh?

British royalty? Nope.

~Tenth

Exactly Tenth and we still call them British lol looks like Germany did win the war many centuries ago against us

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Germany lost both World Wars but won the peace.
Have you seen the size in growth of their GDP since WW-II in comparison to the UKs?

edit on 29-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join