It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been anything new about chemtrails recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Or are "new" members here just repeating the same old claims/evidence long since debunked??

I ask because "new" members do get upset when they find that ther are "instant" replies debunking their apparently strongly held beliefs - they do not realise that their "evidence" has been seen many times and was debunked long ago, and it is almsot trivial to repeat the information for them.

As a benchemark for what is "new" there is this Skeptic Project Page on Chemtrails which says it was last updated almost 2 years ago - 3 December 2010.

Has there been anything actually NEW postulated about chemtrails since then??

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

the replies would indicate that chemtrail proponents have nothing new to offer

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The Gaul,

Can't stand ya!
You're too much like me.

But I have to weigh in. You're absolutely right. This has been debunked long ago..

It's funny though how idiocy is like a virus. Literally. It keeps coming back over and over. All you can do is beat it down with FACTS for awhile. Until it recedes then regroups and attacks again with the SAME MORONIC claims that it had done so before.

People are worried about Chemtrails when there's an anonymous tipline 1-800 number that will literally have your house ransacked for no tangible reasons by the local police? And you're worried about about clouds? Wake up people.

new topics

top topics

join