It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange sound beeping noises

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I went outside and heard beeping noises which seemed musical in a way so i ran back in to grab the camera, when i got back out they had stopped almost, but seemed to be triggered to start again when i lifted my camera up a bit in the video. Unfortunately i couldn't capture the musical sound to them. but here you go.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi, to me it sounds almost identical to the beeping from a construction vehicle. Although, I could be wrong. My father used to work in construction and when he would have a truck for the day I would always get to hear the beeps. Just my 2 cents.

ETA: the interval between beeps is faster at times so it may not be a vehicle.
edit on 29-11-2012 by RainofStars because: second thought

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainofStars
Hi, to me it sounds almost identical to the beeping from a construction vehicle. Although, I could be wrong. My father used to work in construction and when he would have a truck for the day I would always get to hear the beeps. Just my 2 cents.

I agree, but before I recorded this it was almost musical hitting lower tones. Plus a truck does not back up for almost a half hour. Also the sound seemed to trigger on by my camera movement.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What does the beeping have to do with 2012? I am not intending to be rude about it at all, just wanted to know your thinking on why you chose to place it in the 2012 forum.

Thanks

~OkieDokie

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i just figured the strange sounds belonged either there or fragile earth forum, so i chose 2012.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I agree with rainofstars, it sounds exactly like construction vehicle noises.

But I assume you would've recognized it if it was immediately.

Also, these noises don't sound like the other "mysterious sounds" I heard on ATS last year.

Heres examples of what I'm talking about:
Strange noises heard around the world

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You will never capture them.

They don't wait for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Beeping noises are still being heard vis a vis UFO or even bigfoot scenarios....
That doesnt sound like a machine type to me....
If they varied at all in tone or frequency it wont be mechanical type beeper.....
Who can say?
thanks for the heads up...but im in the dark as to what it is......

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
musical notes coming from the sky?
i just read this posting from Amitakh Stanford today about a new kind of alien technology for mind control and possesion using sounds .
then i headed over her to ats to see if anybody had 'heard' anything about it.

preview.tinyurl.com...

i had to make a tiny url for the link and to post it here you have to go to the preview page first then click the link ... hopefully you are not fully possesed by now!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
musical notes coming from the sky?
i just read this posting from Amitakh Stanford today about a new kind of alien technology for mind control and possesion using sounds .
then i headed over her to ats to see if anybody had 'heard' anything about it.

preview.tinyurl.com...

i had to make a tiny url for the link and to post it here you have to go to the preview page first then click the link ... hopefully you are not fully possesed by now!!

I don't feel possessed, just afflicted with sounds.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Lot of background noise that sounds like a highway nearby. I agree with others, nothing more that the back up alarm on many construction vehicles. Probably a front end loader nearby doing some earth moving.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Lot of background noise that sounds like a highway nearby. I agree with others, nothing more that the back up alarm on many construction vehicles. Probably a front end loader nearby doing some earth moving.

Sorry i forgot to mention our water heater pipe is back there thats why all the noise. Again this sound was persistent for at least a half hour. Also it's all residential around me. So it's unlikely that it was an alarm. Remember i've explained in other threads how these voices have used a plethora of sound effects such as sirens, dogs barking, birds chirping/kawing, people walking, cars moving, and sticks breaking. I think this beeping noise is part of that system. Plus i checked there yesterday, there's no construction down any of those blocks.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's construction vehicles. The area you are in seems to be very rural so you might not be used to it. The beeping from construction equipment can go on for hours at a time. Some equipment beeps the entire time it is in use as a warning that it's on. So saying it went on for a long time as a way to dismiss the equipment doesn't fly. Having spent many years living in a truck stop town I can tell you it's possible for that bloody beeping to go non stop all day when there is a long of equipment moving about.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
It's construction vehicles. The area you are in seems to be very rural so you might not be used to it. The beeping from construction equipment can go on for hours at a time. Some equipment beeps the entire time it is in use as a warning that it's on. So saying it went on for a long time as a way to dismiss the equipment doesn't fly. Having spent many years living in a truck stop town I can tell you it's possible for that bloody beeping to go non stop all day when there is a long of equipment moving about.

Fine ill go out with my camera and show you there's no construction on any of the street around here, everythings finished, homes are complete etc. Im not lying im telling you this sound was musical at times and off tempo. and don't you find it odd that it started again when i moved my camera more towards the sky? Im not lying there's a system that makes these sounds to trick people into thinking people are doing this on purpose with machinery, my belief from my experience hearing it is that it is part of the gangstalking psy-ops technology.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

The construction sounds can travel quite far, they picked the tone to do that on purpose. As for you going out and showing us everywhere around your neighborhood. It is far to easy for you to "accidentally" over look certain areas. Your evasion on previous topics including but not limited to changing your story across multiple threads, having someone "testify" using your own screen name and much more has pretty much removed the benefit of doubt. You need definitive proof at this point.

BTW I'm still waiting for that psychic and or auditory contact you promised months ago. So far I've gotten bubkis.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by truthermantwo

The construction sounds can travel quite far, they picked the tone to do that on purpose. As for you going out and showing us everywhere around your neighborhood. It is far to easy for you to "accidentally" over look certain areas. Your evasion on previous topics including but not limited to changing your story across multiple threads, having someone "testify" using your own screen name and much more has pretty much removed the benefit of doubt. You need definitive proof at this point.

BTW I'm still waiting for that psychic and or auditory contact you promised months ago. So far I've gotten bubkis.

How have i changed my story about that, i think you misread my posts deliberately-see that works too. Also there is a post above that stated the beeping was too fast to be a normal machine. not everything has a logical source, ive learned this over the last several years. I may not be able to offfer you definitive proof of these things happening to me, so for now it's going to be word of mouth. I don't troll the gray area looking to people to write to doubting there words, i take it with a grain of salt, and look for related threads. Then after I've seen a proper amount of people talk about something, I put it in the "probably real" box in my mind. Im just saying im tired of being bashed by certain people, you try hearing multiple voices all day long then tell me if you can keep your history perfectly accurate, now im haunted..see my trouble pigraphia? im doing my best here.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok...not sure if my other reply posted or got lost when I hit a wrong button. so will try again.

I am certain the noise you hear is a Saw-Whet Owl. Often mistaken for constuction equiptment. I will see in a bit if the other reply actually got sent and if not will elaborate further. But I had a family member experience a similar noise. They were convinced it might be a UFO for a while. they eventually figured it out and caught the owl in the act.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Greetings, I finally had some time to get back here and see my first post indeed was lost in cyberspace.

So I would like to elaborate a bit more. The video contained a lot of background noise. I am an avid Birder that identifies birds by their vocalizations. Even with the background noise and the heavy breathing of the "videographer" I am confident the "beeping noise" is from an Avian source. There are many sound files available if anyone takes the time to look for them.

As far as the noise at the end of the video.... I have to ask, how far away the person who posted the video resides from an airport? I have a home less than 3 miles from one... and the sound at the end is very familiar.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
just wanted to post this .. and definetly relevant ..

3 nights ago .. laying in bed alone watching T.V. at about 8pm, I heard a beep, it was totally a electronic beep like that of a cell phone sound almost.. nope.. my cell phone wasn't pluged in, wife's cell phone was in the living room, our digital clock doesn't beep at all unless it's set to alarm.. there is no other device in our bedroom that would make that sound.

the only thing I think that might is the cable box.. perhaps.. ..maybe.. I know there are other members who have had this experience as well.. my wife and I heard this in our living room a few months ago.. couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from ..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

What type of smoke detectors do you have? You might want to check the batteries in all of them. hard wired or not... They Chirp at random times when they go bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join