It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mercury Announcement Imminent!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Cool find, could unlock a lot more secrets that we will never be told about.

I'm curious if Earth has any places (on land) that are permanently lost in shadow?
Does Mecury spin as well as revolve around the sun? Because we spin and revolve we dont have any areas that are in permenant shadow.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by MmmPie

there are numerous locations on earth that never see sunlight , that are similar in atmospheric content to mercury , underground caves with toxic gases that have microbal life !

Im sure that NASA are doing the damage control plan here , it cant be anything else
Where. Only in caves and I dont think that is what this poster is thinking.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Very good question. Why cant we see what they see when they see it?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

The Military gets star wars. Surveillance cameras on satellites so we can watch every one at the same time.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Umm What? Can you add a little to this.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

yes
- when many people, at the same moment, are thinking about the same thing,
it leaves a strong imprint in the akashic field, the band around earth where mass consciousness resides

like the 100th monkey,
when several million souls generate this imprint, it will affect the rest of humanity as well, subconsciously.

These imprints can also be caused, steered,
especially when one would want to create a consciousness of a vast, empty universe into mankind

For this reason, the 'apollo ' trips were fabricated ,
- not because ' of the cold war ' [ that is but an excuse ]
but to get humanities attention into cold empty outer space [ instead of a biblical heaven above earth ]

The fact if the astronuts wasnt or were on the moon, is irrelevant [ though i claim hoax ]
because the goal was to get man's awareness into an illusion of Outer Space.

the fact that they named it 'apollo ' , the destroyer from the abyss,
shows that they knew that this deity would cast its Spell over the souls who watched and believed the moon missions. And since the 60 s , humanity has been teached to refute God, but accept ' aliens ' ....no ?

likewise, they use the same tricks now, milking out the concept,
because the seperate planets correspond with the seperate evil deities.
.. like a sign of ' house for sale ' is connected with the house, itself.

What better way, to let millions of people [ by trickery ] invoke the name of the specific deity,
by creating a fake mission like ' mars rover ' , or a planned ' news ' like this ice cap ?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
added - sorry -

...they showed you at the olympics what is going to happen :
fluorescent angels came flying out from under the podium - the abyss

..then they started the ' curiosity for mars ' hoax ;
' mars ' being factually the chieftain of the Annunaki

both events caused millions of people to invoke

And now the flower of life crystal grid is about to close - the ultimate Prison -
and now they suddenly want millions to invoke ' mercury ' - the one who devised that Grid..?

c ' mon

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

no It doesn't spin...the dark side always faces away from the sun. Its static.

I think it has received an impact, or is like our moon and was formed from one. If it coalesced and formed from an accretion disk like everything else in our solar system with the exception of our moon, it would continue spinning, IMO

EDIT:

The suns gravity might have something to do with it, though I can't see how. Its orbit is steady and it isn't orbiting the sun faster or much slower than the sun is rotating, so I don't see how its rotation would be affected.

edit on 30-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Mecury rotates with a period of 58.646 Earth days. It revolves around the sun with an orbital period of 87.97 Earth days (slower than the Sun's rate of rotation of about 25 days at the equator). It is not tidally locked with the Sun. All "faces" of Mercury are exposed to sunlight at some time. With almost no axial tilt it doesn't experience seasons.

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

edit on 11/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ah,

thanks...

if it orbits slower than the suns rotation, is it in a decaying orbit?

is it getting closer to it with every pass I mean? like Phobos to mars?

EDIT:

NM, I just found it, its speed from its elliptical orbit right? When it gets closer it speeds up? is that right?

That brings up another question, does the sun get tidal bumps from the planets or is that not possible due to it not being solid? Can the core get them?

edit on 30-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
because the goal was to get man's awareness into an illusion of Outer Space.

Riiight...outer space is an illusion...earth is really all that exists...

edit on 30-11-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
Really, if you talk about wasted money that could be put to a better use, think of all the wars in the Middle East, all the money going into maintaining strong military presence in the East, all the money and weapons going to those the USA considers its strategic allies. NASA's budget is a fraction compared to that. Besides, scientific and engineering advances in space have benefited common people on earth. For example, image-processing techniques designed for the Hubble Telescope are now used to help with early detection of breast cancer.
ipp.nasa.gov...

I love this stuff, Mercury could be a dead Earth for all we know. Life may have thrived on that planet prior to it being sucked in nearer to the Sun by the Sun's own gravity. Which is what I believe happens, eventually the planet next in line gets consumed by the Sun. Much like a drop of water gets consumed by a fire. Yes, it really is that simple, well maybe anyway. The rings around the other planets are preparing them for life. Mar's though, it's next in line for life.

But yeah wildespace, I know. It amazes me how some idiots talk about how much money is wasted on space exploration but say absolutely nothing whatsoever about globalist bankster wars and bail outs or nanny state hand outs that are bankrupting this country.

Fact is, Nasa receives garbage funding compared to how much these internationalist occupiers in D.C are stealing from America, not to mention handing out billions to bums, leaches, the U.N, and so called allies who should not get another dime from us period. Exactly how much more stupid can people be exactly? I am sure they will top what has already been done today come tomorrow.

Yep, Sheople is, sheople does. What a bunch of idiots, and they want it that way because the stupid prevail. Kind of like how Obama got re-elected really. Not that Romney would not be a puppet as well, but no wonder things are so messed up.

Ignorant people are a plague to the USA (and the world in general for that matter), and ignorant people will be her demise. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

start your post with mercury, end with God knows what....

You need a break man. That didn't take long. Either you think everything has to do with that or you were extremely bored while posting. That sort of language is what those very people you blame use. Those subjects are on ATS and other sites all day every day. We talk about them all day in person too. I can't even describe that transition in your post..... love mercury.......sheeple people.

Take a break. You could use one bud.

EDIT:
cseligman.com...

That is a great site with a nice break down on mercury's rotation. I have only read MUCH older material on the planet mercury. I guess People were just wrong for hundreds of years about mercury. It is funny how actually seeing things with your own eyes can change what you think of them from a far.

edit on 1-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
reply to post by assspeaker

Really, if you talk about wasted money that could be put to a better use, think of all the wars in the Middle East, all the money going into maintaining strong military presence in the East, all the money and weapons going to those the USA considers its strategic allies. NASA's budget is a fraction compared to that. Besides, scientific and engineering advances in space have benefited common people on earth. For example, image-processing techniques designed for the Hubble Telescope are now used to help with early detection of breast cancer.
ipp.nasa.gov...

I pretty much agree, but what could we do with breast cancer detection, had the nasa minds been focused on that in the first place. Don't get me wrong. Nasa represents our best minds, and I highly respect science. I just feel that if the entire group of minds would concentrate half as hard on problems here at home, we would be much better off. For example, if Obama pulled out an insperational speech, demanding that Nasa focus half the manpower on creating clean energy. Houses, cars, whatever, we may be able to stop pumping so much CO2 into our greenhouse. I am ex airforce, so no need to tell me about military waste, be it war or peacetime. This is different, these are the smart ones, and we need them to do more important things at this time. Sorry, if you don't agree, but that's how i sees it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

start your post with mercury, end with God knows what....

What the hell? Well let me tell you what, or actually what the result was. You have a love affair with Obama, so when I included him in my post, you got all weird.

You need a break man.

Maybe it's you who needs a break, are you bored or something? This isn't about me, it's about the topic of the thread. Do you understand the rules here at ATS?

That didn't take long.

What didn't take long?

Either you think everything has to do with that or you were extremely bored while posting. That sort of language is what those very people you blame use. Those subjects are on ATS and other sites all day every day.

Yeah, I ranted a bit, but it happens to the best of us sometimes.

We talk about them all day in person too.

What ever shall I do?

I can't even describe that transition in your post..... love mercury.......sheeple people.

Am I expected to give a damn?

Take a break. You could use one bud.

Again, it's not about me. If other peoples opinions irk you so much, this is not the place for you. Nasa's Mercury announcement is the topic here.

EDIT:
cseligman.com...

That is a great site with a nice break down on mercury's rotation. I have only read MUCH older material on the planet mercury. I guess People were just wrong for hundreds of years about mercury. It is funny how actually seeing things with your own eyes can change what you think of them from a far.

So first you attack my character, and now you want to provide a link about Mercury for me?
Yeah sure, I am the one who needs a break bro. Get over yourself, I am not here to argue over meaningless bs, but thank you for the link anyway. I love anything to do with the Universe. Happy Holidays my friend! ~$heopleNation
edit on 2-12-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

are you on meds?

You should really consider some professional help man. In all seriousness.

P.S.

the link was for the thread........chill...
edit on 3-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jeezus, You still still crying over nothing guy? Get over it.

Listen, I am not the one who is freaking out over another poster's opinions. Obviously you don't understand the rules of ATS because you continue to provoke off topic discussion. I can see that you're new here and that you still have a lot to learn. Let it go bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I'm not so sure Nasa always tells us everything. or even close to everything.
edit on 11-12-2012 by NewThor7 because: bad link

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewThor7 because: bad link #2

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewThor7 because: bad link #3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join