It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good Guys Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I was just wondering if there were any members of the meritocratic Illuminati, which can be read about here:
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

lurking about these chat boards and are comfortable and protected enough to have a conversation here?

Or anyone who kind of, you know, digs what they read there, maybe post up and be identified? I'd be interested to communicate with like minded entities about the subject matter.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELectricalApprentice
"meritocratic Illuminati"

I've seen that website before, looks like it's been updated recently to add 'meritocracy' to it.

I would say that if you are not the creator of that website, then the creator probably peruses these forums.
As for the meritocratic illuminati, they don't exist. I'm confident enough to say that.

Sadly some people are rather gullible.

You'd get more joy and knowledge chatting with a Freemason.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ELectricalApprentice

So many lies and fictions on that site, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm not a member but I enjoy reading from the site.

The Hero program, is very interesting if you haven't read it yet. Probably the most interesting part I've read so far.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

"meritocratic Illuminati"

You'd get more joy and knowledge chatting with a Freemason.

Well for that to be true, that would mean that YOU personally know both Illuminati and Freemason, and have made an informed decision, for yourself, that Freemasons, generally speaking of course, are preferable company over a group of individuals that only gullible people believe in.....which I find to be quite odd.

Are you a Freemason?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I'd have to say that that is pretty [in]convenient. But your suggestion is that the people who run the site are not to be believed, and or trusted? And you can't offer any reasoning as to how you come to this conclusion?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

I'm not a member but I enjoy reading from the site.

The Hero program, is very interesting if you haven't read it yet. Probably the most interesting part I've read so far.

Thank you for the heads up on "The Hero Program". I will definitely check in to it! Do you have an opinion as to whether or not it is TRUE Illuminati? And how about the concept that not only are the Illuminati the good guys, but that, just the thing the world needs right now, is a new world order?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

There's also a lot of thought provoking content on this site.

Sounds like you saw the many great walls of text and decided it wasn't worth reading. Hense you haven't mentioned one particular lie or fiction of which you mention there are many.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There's also a lot of thought provoking content on this site.

Sounds like you saw the many great walls of text and decided it wasn't worth reading. Hense you haven't mentioned one particular lie or fiction of which you mention there are many.

I mean, for rizzles! Not to mention, it seemed like a thinly disguised attempt by someone associated to Freemasonry to ridicule and minimize something connected to a meritocratic Illuminati. But, why would anyone want to do that?

Sorry for the edit: I was referring to OratoryHeist's post.
edit on 29-11-2012 by ELectricalApprentice because: clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

As to whether this is illuminati or not I am unsure. What I do know is that it is written by intelligent individuals.

And yes I believe a new world order is in our best interest. Do you look at this world and believe It's fair and just? I believe most people wouldn't come to ATS if that was the case.

People seem to be brainwashed into thinking that a NWO and change has to be for the worst. They don't tend to think of how the world may change for the better.
edit on 29-11-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well for that to be true, that would mean that YOU personally know both Illuminati and Freemason, and have made an informed decision, for yourself, that Freemasons, generally speaking of course, are preferable company over a group of individuals that only gullible people believe in.....which I find to be quite odd.

People talk about Santa Claus, however, you would be far better off having a chat with a Freemason.

Now why would you find that 'quite odd'?
edit on 29-11-2012 by OratoryHeist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

As to whether this is illuminati or not I am unsure. What I do know is that it is written by intelligent individuals.

And yes I believe a new world order is in our best interest. Do you look at this world and believe It's fair and just? I believe most people would come to ATS if that was the case.

People seem to be brainwashed into thinking that a NWO and change has to be for the worst. They don't tend to think of how the world may change for the better.

That's the power of the Old World Order system of propaganda~~Divide and Conquer right? *They* control both sides of the arguement. For 12 years of my life, I personally believed that the Illuminati was evil, and that the New World Order was an Illuminati program, serving to turn us into slaves. You can imagine my delight when I realized I already was a slave!

Needless to say, i've had my reality checked, and here we are, hopefully onward and upward to bigger and better things...I'm with you tho, I definitely like what i've been reading there...for the most part...I did not enjoy the Benjamin Fulford page....***YAWN*** That guy is more transparent than a window...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

People talk about Santa Claus, however, you would be far better off having a chat with a Freemason.

Now why would you find that 'quite odd'?
edit on 29-11-2012 by OratoryHeist because: (no reason given)

Because you aren't providing much a *gauge* for bringing Freemasonry into it, unsolicited. So, as opposed to those things that aren't real anyways, i'd probably be better off talking to a mason.

What would be the kind of thing I could talk to a mason about? Illumination?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What ever you wanted to talk about I expect. I'd prepare yourself for hearing things you clearly don't want to hear though, things that contradict what you currently believe to be true.

You want to learn about illumination, then you dont even have to speak to masons at all, just get yourself down a library and read some books.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have read through some of this and I have not decided yet what to think about it. The whole good is bad bad is good theme did not appeal to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Exactly we are all slaves that make up part of the cog in our big society.

We are the hidden cogs that keep the the clock ticking and work to death, while the elite are the nice, shiny, plated exterior that take more than their fair share of gold.

At least I've found one person who sees through the veil on this site, full of people supposedly who are awake and aware.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
as far as an actual orginization that could be described as a better, kinder illuminati...
this news item from a few years ago comes to mind...

DID SOMEONE JUST TRY TO BUY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT

there are also some threads here on ats about that.
also, john stewart [the daily show] was supposedly their represenative [foundation x] , but i can't find that piece of info to verify.
thanks for showing me the website ... i was looking for another viewpoint on ye' olde illuminati !

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

At least I've found one person who sees through the veil on this site, full of people supposedly who are awake and aware.

Does it occur to you that you may still be asleep, just dreaming a different dream?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What ever you wanted to talk about I expect. I'd prepare yourself for hearing things you clearly don't want to hear though, things that contradict what you currently believe to be true.

You want to learn about illumination, then you dont even have to speak to masons at all, just get yourself down a library and read some books.

Hmmm, well maybe i'll have to find some masons and something interesting to talk about with them. Any suggestions, just for fun?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is the first I'm hearing of it, but I will say that they nailed the secret coup on their webpage:

How did the rich manage to stay in control of the world after the introduction of democracy? Simple. They created an all-powerful entity outside of the political process and gave it a neutral name so that no one would recognize it for what it was. Their ingenious creation was THE MARKET.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Indeed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join