It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I've been lurking this forum for over 2 years and I'm finally going to join this community. I am 26 years old and I first started liking paranormal things when I was about 11 years old. I used to go to Mexico to visit my grandparents, and their house has a lot of paranormal activities going on. My mother told me that she used to hate being by herself at that house when she was younger because she would hear people talk, see things move, etc.

I know a lot of about different Spanish folklore about hauntings, and I also witness a UFO sighting in 2008. I recorded it on my camera and uploaded it to my brother's youtube account, but he no longer has his account anymore, and I can't find the video.

When my grandmother passed away in 2007, I met her in my dreams the following week. It felt so real, and my dog that slept on the bed with me was wagging her tail while I was having that dream. I could feel her tail wagging. Many family members that live hundreds of miles away saw my grandma in their dream and they saw her with the blue dress she was buried in with. Those family members didn't go to the funeral because they live in another country.

Anyways, my grandfather passed away about 2 months ago, and I found out that he might of been in a secret society called the Rosa Crux. He would always write to the president of Mexico all the time, and he would get a response back from him. I found some pendants that have a lot of symbols, and I was looking to see if you all can help me translate it, or have any idea what they mean.

I will create a thread when I have over 20 posts.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I m also new, but haven t introduced myself yet.

I will be looking forward to your thread!

running with the wolves

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy membership, see you out on the boards.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thank you all for the welcoming. I am excited to finally being able to convince myself to make myself into a member.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Welcome!
If you decide you would like an avatar for your profile pic, please join us on the Avatar Creations thread. Just tell us what you'd like and we'll hook you up

top topics

join