It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you notice anything different...? (2012 related)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A subtle shift in counciousness is one of the reported effects. The Galactic Plane is supposed to be a 4th density region. If so we could expierience hyper-dimentional thought patterns. What we think will become reality. Kinda scary actually. Research carbon-7 or the 616.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You're referring to her being more in and appreciative of the present moment...that's mostly what 'going with the flow' is. I have shifted more and more to the present moment but that is because I consciously worked to do it. Yes, I'm much more in the moment and I feel that way many times towards things I eat/drink, that they taste so much better, that my senses and intuition are enhanced. I'm sure many people have these glimpses throughout their lifetimes though.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK
I was just mentioning this to my other half the other day, I've got a feeling of anticipation, like, something big is going to happen. I'm not a believer of the whole planetary alignments affecting us or the whole 'it's gonna happen on the 21st December 2012' stuff. However, a near overwhelming state of alertness.
I'm finding myself looking into nature a bit more too, possible food sources locally both plant and animal, natural defences and possible sources to sustain me and my family. I could be going nuts, but who knows?

Funny, I was talking to my husband last week about just the same thing. "Something wicked this way comes" ... not so much evil as wild. He and I both agree that it seems we can feel some kind of big change coming. The puzzle pieces of our lives are falling into place, everything we seem to need shows up at just the right time. Now this isn't 100% of the time of course, but it's a good 85 to 90!

Our lives have never been so synchronous, and yet, there is still a big change heading our way. It actually feels like excitement to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well I just wanted you to know that I know exactly what your talking about. This has been happening to me over the last month and im not sure what to make of it. Now here's the thing, its not making the perfect cup of coffee, but "subconcious counting" it seems like (for lack of better term). This happens to me when im going to grab a few things, out of a couple hundred. Ill reach for something and it'll be the exact amount that I need. This only happened here and there at the start, but after a few weeks it was happening every day. now its happening multiple times in a day. I'm also getting a huge pressure in the front of my forhead too. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but worth a mention.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
She experienced quantum physics.

Seriously. It happens.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think shes spot on too , All of the sudden i have high cosmic awareness and i can feel this weird energy or sensation and I've been getting killer headaches * Pineal Gland * . Some thing is happening .

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I actually came to this forum looking for this very topic. Glad to see I found it. I am experiencing the very same thing. I feel something big coming on, and I feel like it's amazing. I feel like my mind is affecting reality.. or something. Very subtly, but it feels like it's getting stronger and more powerful as time progresses. I think there might be something to this "rebirth" or "Mind expansion" or whatever.
edit on 30-11-2012 by ohhsnap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
I can't explain by this time, things, the way you did, but I do feel a change happening in me, in nature and animals around (cat's, dog's, bird's...)

thanks for your thoughts in this one... and courage to come forward.

edit on 29-11-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

I've been a reader here for a few years, but this is my very first post............

Well here I am stepping up to reply to you because yes I have felt a much more profound and closeness to animals in my life lately.
Not saying that I have not had this closeness before, but it's more in the way they are responding to me.
The family I clean for have 2 dogs and a cat. One of their dogs is very shy with people outside of the family. But after a years time, this dog has suddenly become a lot more friendly and trusting of me. No treats required either.

And another thing is that recently my boyfriends finches have started really responding to my presence when I come to his place. Especially the little female who we had to separate because she was sick and getting pick on by the others. One night we thought for sure she was going to die soon. Breathing heavy, and resting her head on the floor of the cage.
Well something compelled me to touch her to comfort her. I do know a thing or two about touch healing and I am a Christian who also has experienced healing by the power of touch and prayer.
Well the next morning she was up and acting normal as ever.

Now every time I come over,she flys to the side of the cage closest to and hangs on the bars and looks right at me and chirps as if to say hello!
Mind you she never did this in the past. These finches though curious, and not really that tame to begin with.

I feel a distinct closeness and understanding of animals in the last couple of months that I have not always felt.

My three parakeets all have different personalities, and even they have been tamer and more responsive to me than they used to be.

And I have noticed a bit of an increase in my mind reading abilities at times. Yeah I've always been a bit clairvoyant, but it seems to be increasing as well.

Anybody else have something to add?? And no I am not on any drugs and not a drinker either.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

One word of advice -- spay! Unless she's a pure bred and you breed her for profit.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yesterdaysreality

Spay what?? A finch? Hmmmm?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoyceC123

Spay what?? A finch? Hmmmm?
LOL. . .I thought you meant a female cat. The horrors of my mother's little cat going into heat come to mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I've also noticed more closeness with animals. I'm not even going to bother mentioning what I've experienced, but I've definitely noticed subtle changes.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Also worth mentioning I've been a reader of these forums for a few years, and these experiences have urged me to post for the first time tonight.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Also, I was going to make a new thread for this movie, but I guess I can't as I don't have 20 posts.

vimeo.com...

Amazingly interesting movie about 2012. You must watch it Kind of long but worth it 1000x over.
edit on 1-12-2012 by ohhsnap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Perfect cups of coffee and animals looking out of their eyes, yep, that's the smoking gun we've all been looking for

Yeah, yeah....I was afraid to receive lame remarks on the coffee bit but thought by myself.."Would some....no way, everybody would understand it is too easy to make a lame joke about the coffee bit....".

But, how naive of me. There is always the golden rule...in every crowd there is at least one.

Okay..very funny and smart. Anything usefull to contribute..?

Don't let it get to you most people only see things in their own narrow perspectives. They totally missed your point.

Which is (correct me if I am wrong) It's not that anyone can't learn to make a perfect cup of coffee with practice but that she did it from her intuition. The computer brain processed the information because she was frustrated with how it was coming out before. Sure she could have consciously learned but the computer brain accessed the universal database she didn't have to consciously think about it.

It's like when you have a serious problem and are stressed over it for days and then one morning you wake up and just have the answer. However it only usually happens on serious problems but now it is happening more with lessor problems yoo like your sisters.

Is it 2012 conscious shift related? Doubt it, it happens to individuals when they are ready doesn't matter when in time they have incarnated. Although I think more souls who are incarnating at this time are a little farther along the path. You probably would have got a better response had you posted this in the Metaphysical forum...

edit on 1-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Hi Zatara,

You are not alone. I started experiencing my own awareness about 6 years ago. It's hard to explain. For instance, I learned to listen to my thoughts. I noticed I would think of or want things and they would manifest within a few days or weeks. I started noticing nature, the interaction between my neighbors dogs (I noticed their intricate heirarchy, their communication, mostly the alpha male giving orders. . .LOL). It is an awakeing, but I get the sense it's something that has always been a part of me. I forget the name of the person who told you more or less it's when you are ready, I believe that. Keep listening and noticing these things, no matter how small -- all is significant. We are way more than what we think. I have no idea if my awakening had anything to do with a shift or something coming, but I know we shall find out when the time is right.

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

It's her first time to come into heat. Fear not- she will be fixed very soon!

Poor baby; she don't even know what's coming!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is called winter.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by zatara

Look I wouldn't even call it an elevated conscience now that I think of it. What is the definition of an elevated conscience? Too me, money wouldn't be a factor...

Lets just say I learnt the hard way and if what happened to me was conscience related, don't expect it to be all about good.. Too get to the good, you must also struggle through the bad. When I got through the bad, I never looked back...

I could go on about what I experienced but its a strange subject even for me and I don't want to put it out there the wrong way.. Some things happened which didn't add up for me and too this day, I still can't understand why it happened. All I know is that it changed me and I cannot go back to the way I was beforehand.

The 2012 thing came to me by chance. My daughters birth date is the same date
But it wasn't so much 2012 that was the issue. It was the other stuff it led me into... All I can say is that it was a strange time and I will have to set it out properly myself before I speak about it with anyone else..

<< 1   >>

join