It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cannot handle this

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I do actually understand where you are going with but but let me itemize what I take care of, The power, gas rent food and any dealings with pretty much anyone including his moms doctors since you all don't like me saying my mom

I deal with the landlord, i type their job applications out if needed,..

so in a 100% true and honest stance, i could leave my fiance and all their problems would no longer be mine..easy solution.

Easy until when you marry a man or woman you promise to take on their burden and their problems become your own.

Has it really become so cold hearted in our society to just forget all our elders taught us?

And no I did not mislead you, The problems I face are mine, and for good or bad I will try my best to protect them just like they have always been there for me

What kind of person would I be if I just walked away and in a way said forget this and forget you all?

There are those who could live with themselves if they did this, and there are those who always take the easy way,those are the lazy ones, I however am not.

And once again I am sorry if I have offended anyone.
edit on 30-11-2012 by mydarlia because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What is your go fund me account name? How do I find it?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

It's okay as I said before I am only on here to let some agitation out, not beg for things here.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The tumor was the size of a soccer ball...(According to the Dr)..I am pretty stunned by that actually. They also removed scar tissue from all of us being born.
reply to post by mydarlia

link

For shame.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

I too am in dire straits and wish you all the best.

I would hope that you could find it in yourself to be grateful that you have family; so many in your situation don't. Your mother's pacing may be making you crazy but it does mean she is still with you.

It takes five positive thoughts to counteract a single negative one. And the negative thoughts can win out - we see it every day. It takes courage to fight them, moment by moment, but it is the only hope.

You may say (I do - LOL), "it's easy to do that when you've got *** (money, health, family, a home, a car, etc) but not when you don't and to a certain extent it is true.

Something I use when the ANTs (automatic negative thoughts) have taken over and I can't get out of "a story line of gloom and doom" is to repeat, to myself, over and over "I love myself, today" until that's all I hear. It helps until the next time. I don't believe it yet. I am told that will come in time but I am able to get through the days, improve my character and act in a responsible manner towards myself and others.

Make a commitment to yourself to do this ("I love myself today") everyday, whenever you can (no matter how stupid you feel) for a month and see how it helps you. And then report back to us.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
First off, you need to let go responsibility for anyone but yourself. It's hard to understand but really you presume too much when you try to look after other people - the simple fact is that you do not know what is good for them. But if you look after yourself and you are successful at it, then they can look at how you've done it and take a lesson and learn how to help themselves.

Secondly, there is one major cause of many of people's problems in this world and that is over-emotionalism. It damages the mind and the body. It would therefore be your first step forward if you were to find a way of calming down and learning detachment. meditation is a good way to start this process.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join