It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cannot handle this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
To all of those who have made my night a little better I want to share this picture with you, this is a picture of Kiba my puppy.

my puppy

I know she looks a little silly, but go easy on my pup

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

OP screw the nice words, THAT WON'T HELP YOU

how about practical advice

OP you said your mother has cancer, have you tried the
sodium bicarbonate, maple syrup treatment

use search on ATS, get the information, also get the liposomal vit C information
it will do wonders for cancer and other diseases in higher dose

You mentioned, someone has MS, here is a woman who beat MS,
granted it took some money to do it
www.youtube.com...#

You mentioned your dad picking at wound, your dad either has Melanoma cancer
OR he has mental disorder, you need to talk to him to figure out which it is
so you can help him

I am sorry, I am sorry for poo you are in, but you must rise above it,
use your head, become a thinking machine if necessary, help
your family, be resourceful, find a way

accept a #ty job if need be, follow my advice for cancer in this post

if you do nothing

YOU WILL ALL DIE, one by one.

And no, I am not kidding.
edit on 29-11-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Well, my dad is picking at his skin because he is stressed, they have been together for quite a long time. All the tricks online for cancer i have tried, juicing, baking soda, ion water, the cancer still grows and at this time money to help my brother with his MS is not going to happen, first bills, then food, then money to try things.

And yes my family probably will die one by one, I doubt dad will honestly even care if he lives when mom leaves us, I already am prepared for this.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

how old are you?

do you have to live there? Prolly sounds a bit mean of me to say, "look after yourself" especially as everyone in your family seem to have so many needs.

You need to put yourself first, ok? Family are no different than every other person on the planet, some of those people are takers and wingers and some of them are not. Do not take on all of their problems. You have to look after number one and that is you.

I wish I could help you in some way. But the way I would deal with it is more than likely, a lot different to the way you would deal with it.

hugs and u2u me if you need to chat.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia
To all of those who have made my night a little better I want to share this picture with you, this is a picture of Kiba my puppy.

my puppy

I know she looks a little silly, but go easy on my pup

she is beautiful!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I hope the best for you OP
when things are down the only way they can go is up
be determined and find yourself a little time to do what makes you happy
that's a cute dog, don't forget to play with her once in a while

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You are coping with this. I just read the entire thread and you are being resourceful and doing whatever you can in your situation.

And you are being very strong and it is really good for you to let off steam and talk about things, even if it is through ATS.

Do you have a paypal account?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
make sure you get enough sleep
just not sleeping one day has disastrous effects on how our minds work
and can make things just seem very helpless

If you haven't done so already also request to see a social worker from your
moms hospital, they have programs and support networks
hospital social workers can be very helpful

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The question isn't what are all of you doing, but rather what are all of you not doing?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I wish you and your family the best wishes.. Some families are going through one of those issues at the best of times let alone what your family is dealing with. Stay strong and never stop fighting...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
There are many jobs available out there in the oil field. Do an internet search and try to find something that you can fo. You can make an above average wage but you must be willing to make a few sacrifices. Most companies work a 2 week on one week off schedule. Lots of people are out here on the east coast working from all over the US, sacrificing time away from their family to provide a decent life for them. It may not help with the medical issues in your family but you at least will be able to take care of the bills.

Here are a few companies for you to check out.

www.bos-solutions.com...
This company gives you a company truck and a few other perks. They will train you and start you out with around 75, 000 per year, possibly more.

www.bakerhughes.com...
This company is practically begging for workers and will train you.

www.weatherford.com...
This company is practically begging for workers and will train you.

There are many others! Hope this help you and others looking for employment.

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
that really sucks. i know because i'm in a similar situation.
as for the 'body' social services can help with the burial/cremation.
just do yourself a favour and don't tell yourself 'it can't get any worse than this.'
because it can get a hell of a lot worse! you curse yourself by saying that.
there are options,you just gotta get out of your rut for a bit and find those options. they are out there!
and there is no shame in asking for help from the govt.,family or friends.
a hand up,not a hand out,ya know.
i now am moving in with my parents where my dad is dying from copd. he doesn't have long left to go.
i was taking care of my disabled room mate,but he was put into a home,because it was too much work for me,and i was working full time too! the govt. took over his house,and gave me till the end of the month to get out.(yes,this sat!). my job just ended,as it was a contract job,so i'm unemployed.
while i stay at my parents house and wait for my dad to die,
i will have a lot of 'free time' to explore my future options. they live in the middle of no where,no stores,no people,no jobs!!! so,i will do a lot of research to see what i can do.
i wish you luck,and try to think of all of this as a test.
just don't ever give up!

peace

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Hi Mydarlia I can sympathise with you, and my condolences for the health of your family.
It seems that luck as abandoned you but don't despair.
My luck as been crap since the age of 3, and i'm 59 now, all you can do is to soldier on, and think "Screw you to life".
I'm a great believer in fate, and have been taught a few hard lessons by it but i don't let life drag me down, i get mad at it, if you get my drift?.

Chin up, luck will improve i'm sure.

Tony

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Im so very sorry. Have you thought that perhaps youre the only one TO handle this all for your family? Maybe you are the one in the best shape-health-position (I know...Im sure youve got some issues of your own)...to handle it.

To tell you it will be alright and to have faith seems like its not enough, so in addition to that premise, moving forward,
Ive two considerations for you along with the one above.

1. God/He/She/It/They....doesnt place more on ones shoulders than HE knows they can handle.
2. Take care of yourself now. You may be the very rock all your family has to stand on.

Somehow, someway, someday, this will all make sense to you. Stay strong and try and deal with each situation as best as you can. And Im sure those of us ATS'rs that pray...will do so for you.

Blessings...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Count your blessings.

I don't mean this to make your other problems sound trivial (they most definitely are not) but I have found that whenever I get stressed about this or that, and no matter how much it all seems to pile up...counting what I AM thankful for helps a lot.

Let's see...right now, I'm thankful that I have two working legs/feet, I'm thankful I am breathing and my heart is beating, I am thankful that I have a family and have friends, I am thankful that the sun is shining, I am thankful that I have eaten today (even if it's only a little) I am thankful that I am able to respond to your post from hundreds, possibly thousands of miles away, I am thankful that you have given me the opportunity to list what I am thankful for, I am thankful for the fact that I can dance, I am thankful for the music that soothes my mind, I am thankful for nature and I am thankful for God.

The hardest lessons teach us the most. Yes, I know that sounds cliche, but it is true. They teach us what is truly important. Our souls must learn these lessons, even if our physical body/ego finds them difficult and wonders 'what we have done' to 'deserve' this. We signed up for this life. We (our higher self/soul) knows what is best for our learning experience, and we will continue to go through the lessons until we have learned what it is we need to learn. Trust that this is all in your highest good, but do not stop trying. I wish I knew exactly what to say to help you feel better....but i'll leave it with, "Even though I don't know you, I love you. And I genuinely wish you and your family the best."

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

the religious would say, "you are being tested by God."

I'm not religious. Don't you feel spent after a fervent prayer?

Instead, I'd talk to a social worker from DHS. That's Department of Human Services; not the other DHS

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Okay, Kiba is ADORABLE!

I hope things are looking up a little for you today and that you got some rest.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sounds like you've got a good opportunity to practice some of the virtues: Patience, acceptance, compassion, detachment etc. Look at it like a practice course, a chance to grow in the higher qualities called virtue. Look at your reaction when you stub your toe- is it resistance or acceptance? The toe is already stubbed. Resisting and complaining in your mind wont change anything but you can accept and be at peace. The physical body will always be a cross to bear but you can rise above it and be at peace. 'Be at peace'- thats what were here to learn. Dont let the bodies' problems disturb the mind. The more hardships you have the luckier you are because you have the chance for supercharged growth. Take care of your family but be detached and peaceful at the same time. Very soon all of your bodies will drop. So why take all this so seriously? This is an opportunity to rise above your 'self'. Everytime you ask "Why me?" you strengthen that false self, but if you accept and remain at peace that false self becomes more transparent and you can see through it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Don't be too much of a downer. It is important how you set your mental state right now. It's either defeat or do more to improve your life, even if it means completely separating from your family.

If it makes you feel any better...

These hardships makes us, shapes us, mold us into what we will become in the very near future.

You either succumb to defeat or you will rise up against all odds.

If you overcome the hardship, it will just be another step in life.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
mydarlia
I cant even begin to tell you how bad i feel for the situation your in right now..

Please understand you are not alone in this journey as you have a huge support group right here on ATS if anything we can at least listen and send our prayers to you and your family..

Hear is a link maybe you can look into i have a friend on there right now and they have received a huge amount of donations please give it a try..peace,sugarcookie1

link

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join