It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A New Planet About to Be Born? A Theory in Planetary Birth and 2012.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You got that backwards. Everyone knows that males have more gas than females.

I thought about what you are talking about a while ago. The bubble that formed might form an atmosphere on a planet if it hit it by creating a magnetosphere on the planet if it hit it. It would be nice to see Venus become alive if it isn't already. Venus could have a completely different kind of life form living on it for all we know. I can't say what you are thinking is right or wrong, If we would have only known where that bubble went. Hopefully it isn't going to hit earth and cause a bunch of grief. Even if it is a magnetic bubble bouncing around in our solar system, it could do harm to the earth if it hits.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This would make a fine science-fiction story!

The fact that it violates a plethora of known physical laws is a moot point.

It's highly entertaining, fantastic even...
I say run with it!

Think of it this way: If it turns out as you describe you should be the most famous, richest original thinker on the planet since, well, since, oh I don't know, Tesla? DaVinci? Copernicus?

S8f for some extreme out-of-the-box ideas!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I like your theory.

With all the matter the Sun collects - Sun diving comets, asteroids, meteors, etc - it would stand to reason that every five thousand years or so the collected molten matter might get ejected in some sort of regular cycle. If the cycle is long enough this would explain why we have no scientific data surrounding it - because the last event pre-dated science. We only have legends, prophecies and epic references to these events (which were the history of their day).

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I like this,

i mean as people have pointed out it seems to go against anything we think we know about the Universe, but then, we are very new to this universe understanding thing so maybe your on to somthing... here's hoping, would be something exciting to claim i read this theory way before it happend

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
my mum gave birth to a sun once, thats why I am posting here I am that son.

Jokes.

I like this theory, pregga sun, who is the father? is this the jesus story all over again lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
An interesting story and theory based without a single shred of scientific evidence. I like it but I don't believe a word of it!

Scientists have seen the birth of a solar system found here and have images of it

Although a Sun does play a role in planet formation it does not give "birth" like you have described. Now can planets grow from ejected matter from the "parent" star in the excretion disc? YES...but this is forming a planet not birthing one!

Gives a pretty good indication your theory although interesting is false...

P.S. I see nothing unusual on the surface of the sun no larger than normal sunspots. sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
Actually for a peak year it looks pretty boring barely any the size of a Gas planet like Jupiter that we have had in the past (There have been some the size of Jupiter before! Really I mean it!)...
edit on 29-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh and I should slap you for wrapping your "FEAR MONGERING" in a cute story about baby planets!!!

Because frankly people who believe this tripe have anxiety, fear and some have even committed suicide over a belief in the End of The World!

Now I don't feel this is a normal Niburi post in which they love to have the doom and gloom, you are still spreading those "seeds" and shame on you!
edit on 29-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Isn't the Sol star due to flip its magnetic poles?
I read that happens every 11 years. The best guess is that it will happen around March 2013?
Also, what is this thing next to our sun?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I'm not going to jump the gun here, but what it looks like to me is a new planet still connect to Sunna by an umbilical cord. Exciting this is. Thank you for posting.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Isn't the Sol star due to flip its magnetic poles?
I read that happens every 11 years. The best guess is that it will happen around March 2013?
Also, what is this thing next to our sun?

The sun flipped back in 2001 and is due again soon you are correct. But cause ZERO effects or little noticeable effects on earth!
science.nasa.gov...

The thing in that video is a Coronal hole or cavity...not a Baby Planet with a umbilical cord to Mother Sun...
metabunk.org...

Planets reflect light and one so close to the sun would be seen or block out part of the sun...
edit on 30-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I'm not going to jump the gun here, but what it looks like to me is a new planet still connect to Sunna by an umbilical cord. Exciting this is. Thank you for posting.

And this baby planet is invisible? LOL

It is a Coronal Cavity see my above post.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I found a coronal loop on wikipedia. That looks pretty cool.
I think coronal cavities exist only in the minds of NASA scientists.

They had to come up with something.
I don't think anybody is even paying attention. It doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I found a coronal loop on wikipedia. That looks pretty cool.
I think coronal cavities exist only in the minds of NASA scientists.

They had to come up with something.
I don't think anybody is even paying attention. It doesn't matter.

Ok fine I will play along...

It's a baby planet...Why can't I see it? I can see Venus (photograph it often, for the solar system family portraits of course!). And I can see Mercury...but oddly new born Baby planet X is shy? Or maybe it just doesn't follow the laws of physics as EVERYTHING else in this universe cause well...it's a special baby predicted by Mayans. And everyone knows that baby's of all creatures are invisible and defy things like gravity or any other silly law of nature well ok special ones do...

Believe me I am paying attention... I am paying attention to how primitive superstition, a lack of reason, and a denial of a basic understanding of science is taking over the minds of people.

Look Science does not have all the answers and honestly imho there are spiritual things science may never truly define...but a planet is tangible and as such would follow the same rules as other planets. If it doesn't then it is a metaphysical planet one created by fear and ignorance...
edit on 30-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't think it's a baby planet.
It's not a coronal cavity either. I keep wondering what's on the other side of the sun that
we cannot see? Are there more of these spheres?
I think we will find out soon.
Like i said earlier, i think you and i are the only ones paying attention.
Dancing with the Stars is more entertaining.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't think it's a baby planet.
It's not a coronal cavity either. I keep wondering what's on the other side of the sun that
we cannot see? Are there more of these spheres?
I think we will find out soon.
Like i said earlier, i think you and i are the only ones paying attention.
Dancing with the Stars is more entertaining.

Irony...the comment of distraction with dancing with the stars!

Ok so you don't by a Coronal hole but instead think there is something on the other side of the sun? The video proves whatever process this is (I say coronal hole you say Giant tomato (or whatever), tomato, coronal hole...let's call the hole thing off!).

However I think I see where you are going with this. You think it is a ship or a shield of some sort correct?

I have seen the Triangular shaped Coronal hole that made me think of Star-Gates and these "holes" lately have been nicely spherical (like a bubble). So even if it was say a spherical shield how would you prove it? I buy the coronal hole only because I am an amateur astronomer and it makes sense, but when I look at it I am reminded too much of fictional movies. This does not make it real, I will not throw out the possibility of something, but unless there is a huge amount of evidence to the contrary I am going with the razor Occam shaves with...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think you should abandon the cosmology theories and become a romance novel writer. You would probably make a mint. But if you decide to pursue the theoretical astrophysics..... don't quit your day job.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It's a huge biosphere with the shields extended.
They are dropping off 4D Helium to the Sol Star.
Go outside and look at the sun. It looks more white than yellow.
Normal color temp should be 5780 K at noon.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It's a huge biosphere with the shields extended.
They are dropping off 4D Helium to the Sol Star.
Go outside and look at the sun. It looks more white than yellow.
Normal color temp should be 5780 K at noon.

Can you tell me what causes the sun's color?

I bet it isn't what you think...

and I bet you would be surprised or even shocked to know they sun has NEVER been Yellow well at least as long as humans have been around...
edit on 5-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You can buy color temp meters at Amazon.com.
Normal color temp at noon should be 5780 K.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You can buy color temp meters at Amazon.com.
Normal color temp at noon should be 5780 K.

Ok...I answer for you. The sun is not yellow and never has been the coloration is caused by dust and pollution particles in the sky, and why you get oranges and reds toward sunset. If you get up above the atmosphere the sun is white and will be for a couple Billion years until it expands into a cooler red Giant...

edit on 5-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join