It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel carries out ground incursion into Lebanon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by infowarrior9970

this is an interesting article.
hard to say what will happen. bottom line is, no one wants a full on war. especially a war where nuclear weapons might be used. whether you are religious or not, no one wants to see their family in danger. everyone wants to tuck their kids in bed at night and tell them everything will be okay. that there won't be any more violence. it's what everybody wants. i'd love to see a world where everyone is safe.

I hope this turns out to be like two cats who hiss and arch their backs at each other only to walk away without using their claws.

I wish this were true.

but ...when I look at a map of middle east... I see lebanon & syria as being in the way of Israel getting to Iran.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I could not bear to get past the first sentence of your copy/paste scripted answers sorry.

there is only 1 organization "declaring" everyone as terrorists. half the north american citizens are on terrorist watch lists and cannot leave their own country.

the world of 7 billion people know who the real terrorists are.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

they've used these tactics to garner the sympathy of the gullible far too often, and now people are watching, and watching closely.

Disarm Israeli WMD's.

I wholeheartedly agree.

all nations should disarm immediately before we all suffer the fate of their delusions.

...its also come to my attention that some of these so-called leaders may also be suffering from a rare form of group hallucination ....because they all seem to be seeing terrorists everywhere.
I hope I don't catch it ...surely I might start seeing terrorists hiding in my fridge using my foods as WMD!! red alert!!

DISARM THE NUKES!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Tsaphan

Muhammad had sex with a goat-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71,--Number 660: Narrated Aisha: Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think he having sex with his wives ,however in fact he was actually having sex with with his goat.

What does the Talmud say about having sex with 3 year olds?

Google Search Keywords: Talmud Sex Children

we can argue religious all day & night if you want.. NONE of them are without flaws. NONE.

edit on 28-11-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: corrections and additions

you should know what your are talking about before you type, i give no value whatsoever to the talmud...but here the Jew-haters have taken the discussion out of context, it is not about having sex with children (forbidden in Judaism without marriage and the youngest age was 10 for boys and girls in semi-recent history.)

1st Part of the summation from the following link

The claim that the Talmud, or normative Judaism, permits sexual relations with a minor is almost entirely incorrect. The slight truth in it is that, in certain societies in history, people were sometimes married as young as ten. While this was most recently done in Czarist Russia in order to avoid being drafted into the Czar's army (which was made especially difficult for Jews),

www.angelfire.com...

Unlike Islam

the following from edrodgers.net...

Saudi Cleric defends pedophilia

The Blaze reports: It is difficult to imagine defending pedophilia at all, let alone issuing a religious decree officially condoning it through the act of marriage. Yet that is what one Saudi cleric has reportedly done by issuing a fatwa defending Muslim “child marriage” or, pedophilia. Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a cleric in Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, has reportedly issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for marriage and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

450 pedophiles marry , Mass Hamas wedding to 6-9 y.o. pre-pubesent girls Al Jazeera Gaza reports

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsaphan

there are no jew-haters in this thread. that is nonsense.

just because we're critical of Israeli military & government madness doesn't mean we hate jewish people.

I'm quite capable of separately leaders actions from the people ...are you?

also, I'm sure that you're aware that massive amount of Israeli's are protesting this war madness??

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsaphan

The issue in this thread has nothing to do with the Talmud. The issue is about an allegation Israeli soldiers have crossed into Lebanese territory. Why would you incite a religious argument in a political thread? Go make a thread about Jews and Pedophilia, I'm sure it will be 404ed before anyone can answer. If it wasn't you, I apologize in advance.
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Ah, the source is from Al-Ahkbar. Explains why it's anti-Israeli even though the Israeli's weren't engaging in a fire fight with the Lebanese soldiers. Gotta love those partisan articles and their one sided nature.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Ah, the source is from Al-Ahkbar. Explains why it's anti-Israeli even though the Israeli's weren't engaging in a fire fight with the Lebanese soldiers. Gotta love those partisan articles and their one sided nature.

As much as you are right, it still doesn't change that the same thing happens from our end. The propaganda war will role on from both sides.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsaphan

and nitanyahoo would be israel's terrorist chief, right?

and this talk of defusing rockets could just be a cover story for the crossing of border or whatever.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Leave it to Israel to keep crossing borders into other countries, and leave it to
Israel apologists on ATS to excuse the latest sins

When Israel launches its nukes and kills millions of people, I can picture
apologists on ATS saying how all those dead people deserved it

well we know where your souls will go........don't we

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

As much as you are right, it still doesn't change that the same thing happens from our end. The propaganda war will role on from both sides.

Thats why i don't believe anything that comes from mainstream media. Too many people lie or spin the events in their own favor. Been that way for thousands of years. Propaganda isn't a new invention.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Leave it to Israel to keep crossing borders into other countries, and leave it to

That's melodramatic and Israel has had nukes for a long time and has never used them, unlike the U.S., who dropped not just 1 but 2 on Japan, killing hundreds of thousands

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I get the sense that Israel is trying to pick a second fight (first is with Palestine), with the hopes of having an opportunity to weaken Hezbollah and draw aggression from Iran. Netanyahu would like nothing better than to find an excuse to either weaken Hezbollah and/or bomb Iran's nuclear facilities while strenghtning an argument that such aggression is actually being performed defensively. Unfortunately, Israel's government has a window of timing regarding low-amounts of internal political resistance to such aggression, since Netanyahu's opponents are expected to lose futher seats in the legislature. Furthermore, Netanyahu and his party seem to be benefitting from recent aggression in their escalation of attacks on Palestininians, and the US has only slapped them on the hand for that so far.
edit on 29-11-2012 by crazylegs because: typos

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

thats their side, how do we know they didnt dig holes set up rocket and point at lebanon ^^

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Respect mate.

It's nice to see Jewish people standing up against the enemies of humanity, the Zionists and not falling for the propaganda Israel spews out.

I see the crossing into Lebanon, as a deliberate attempt by the Israeli stormtroopers to provoke a negative response that would allow Israel to claim they are being shot at from all sides.

Thanks for having the courage of your convictions.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That's melodramatic and Israel has had nukes for a long time and has never used them, unlike the U.S., who dropped not just 1 but 2 on Japan, killing hundreds of thousands

You seem to be ignoring the fact that in the late 1960's, not only did Israel threaten US president Nixon with launching 13 nuclear weapons of mass destruction if the US did not send aid materials and resources to them, but have since said, quite recently, that Israel constantly TARGETS supposed 'allies' major cities around the world WITH nuclear missiles to be used against the entire world?

Forgot that...did you?

How Israel has managed to convince the world they are somehow victims is beyond me, they are the gravest threat the world has seen since the Cuban crisis.

Disarm Israeli WMD's.

edit on 30-11-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join