It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know when they will be spraying in your area? Read on!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You've eaten it all up from the chemtrail believers - hook, line, and sinker.

First - the whole Evergreen thing has been gone over on ATS many times. Take your time, do a few searches, and you'll see that it has been beaten like the proverbial dead horse.

Second, living close to an airport would actually be rather counterproductive to your viewing experience. This is again something that has been beaten to death on ATS, explained time and time again. If you've not done a search or not spent a great deal of time here, you may not know this. Take your time, do your searches on here, see what theories hold water and what theories have been completely smashed by both reason and evidence.

As far as that video goes, it's been laughed off of ATS more times than I care to count. The pictures show the interior of planes set up for in-flight testing of weight distribution.

But really ... do you have anything that hasnt actually been rehashed on here a few hundred times?
edit on 28-11-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

First of all....Yea I kinda thought I'd meet some negative people on here such as yourself? Kinda why I've came to this site for many many years and never signed up as a member....But YES I am new to this site "as a member", so go easy on me? Everyone is an expert huh, I forgot?

Second, I have been a huge aviation enthusiast all of my life, and more than likely bee around more aircraft than you have probably seen in your life, my brother is an aircraft mechanic btw, (no bearing jus sayin)?

Also do you realize how much tedious time that would take to NEVER post information that has been posted say years ago? I do have a life.... It's not like I created an entire thread that's already been posted, it's a freakin comment. Glad to see you at least "looked" at the video, Thanks for that I guess?
As for the whole evergreen facility, you can check it out on google map, it's there as to what that facility is used for no clue, but it is in the middle of the desert for some odd reason?

Third, so what conspiracies do you believe to be true based on your supposed factual knowledge? I wonder why so many "non-believers" come to a conspiracy site anywayz?

Fourth, if there is no difference between contrails and chemtrails.... Then why are contrails only made of crystilized fuel and vapor that dissipate with the movement of the plane, and only last for brief moments say 30sec. to 1 min or so?
Chemtrails however are long and linger in the air to form a haze?
I have personally watched many planes in the sky at the same time some making normal contrails and a few making chemtrails, at the same time, same sky, same type of passenger plane = different trails
How can that be?
Perhaps you are the one NOT doing research, or giving an honest open-minded observation?
My knowledge base does not only consist of this site..... I DO HAVE COLLEGE EDUCATION
Maybe you have bought the idea of being a SHEEP? Hook line and sinker?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by flyswatter

Quote "As far as that video goes, it's been laughed off of ATS more times than I care to count. The pictures show the interior of planes set up for in-flight testing of weight distribution.

But really ... do you have anything that hasnt actually been rehashed on here a few hundred times?"

All this wisdom from a member whom joined just this year........I do believe your post was a bit harsh considering your past post history.

Regards, Iwinder

My apologies if you think it might be harsh, but I'm not really all that concerned with hurting someone's feelings on here. If I was, I would sugar coat everything and come at it from a land of glitter and unicorns,

No need to sugar coat anything on ATS but there is a need for manners for sure.

I appreciate your apologies but you should direct that at the poster you attacked instead of me here.

Deal with the thread and links in a civil manner is all I ask or it gets side tracked into nowhere.
Back on topic here, I have observed this crap for so many years now it is the norm now and not the unusual at all.

I do feel that if people feel like it age is a factor in this issue,

I am 52 years old so I have observed a lot of sky's in my lifetime.
You name it I have seen it, green black blue grey etc etc.......
But never have I seen a lack of Azure sky's in all my life as in the past 10 years.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldNGone

I have been a huge aviation enthusiast all of my life,

why are contrails only made of crystilized fuel and vapor that dissipate with the movement of the plane, and only last for brief moments say 30sec. to 1 min or so?

The two statements above appear to be mutually exclusive. And the answer to the question in the second one is 'because they arent'

I'll grant, if nothing was ever repeated posted on here nothing would ever happen, lol

Regarding the video, did you actually watch it yourself? It appears not to say what you think it says.

edit on 28-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldNGone

You've eaten it all up from the chemtrail believers - hook, line, and sinker.

First - the whole Evergreen thing has been gone over on ATS many times. Take your time, do a few searches, and you'll see that it has been beaten like the proverbial dead horse.

Second, living close to an airport would actually be rather counterproductive to your viewing experience. This is again something that has been beaten to death on ATS, explained time and time again. If you've not done a search or not spent a great deal of time here, you may not know this. Take your time, do your searches on here, see what theories hold water and what theories have been completely smashed by both reason and evidence.

As far as that video goes, it's been laughed off of ATS more times than I care to count. The pictures show the interior of planes set up for in-flight testing of weight distribution.

But really ... do you have anything that hasnt actually been rehashed on here a few hundred times?

First of all....Yea I kinda thought I'd meet some negative people on here such as yourself? Kinda why I've came to this site for many many years and never signed up as a member....But YES I am new to this site "as a member", so go easy on me? Everyone is an expert huh, I forgot?

Second, I have been a huge aviation enthusiast all of my life, and more than likely bee around more aircraft than you have probably seen in your life, my brother is an aircraft mechanic btw, (no bearing jus sayin)?

Also do you realize how much tedious time that would take to NEVER post information that has been posted say years ago? I do have a life.... It's not like I created an entire thread that's already been posted, it's a freakin comment. Glad to see you at least "looked" at the video, Thanks for that I guess?
As for the whole evergreen facility, you can check it out on google map, it's there as to what that facility is used for no clue, but it is in the middle of the desert for some odd reason?

Third, so what conspiracies do you believe to be true based on your supposed factual knowledge? I wonder why so many "non-believers" come to a conspiracy site anywayz?

Fourth, if there is no difference between contrails and chemtrails.... Then why are contrails only made of crystilized fuel and vapor that dissipate with the movement of the plane, and only last for brief moments say 30sec. to 1 min or so?
Chemtrails however are long and linger in the air to form a haze?
I have personally watched many planes in the sky at the same time some making normal contrails and a few making chemtrails, at the same time, same sky, same type of passenger plane = different trails
How can that be?
Perhaps you are the one NOT doing research, or giving an honest open-minded observation?
My knowledge base does not only consist of this site..... I DO HAVE COLLEGE EDUCATION
Maybe you have bought the idea of being a SHEEP? Hook line and sinker?

I am also well-educated and have been on this planet quite a long time.

I dont care how long you've been here, how educated or uneducated you are, what your brother does, or what you are an enthusiast of. You should also not care about any of those things dealing with me. It means nothing for either of us.

You're obviously not a "dumb" person, wouldnt accuse you of being so. But what matters is the truth and facts of the subject at hand, both of which were lacking in your first post and also appear to be having an issue in this post. Contrails can and do persist, sometimes for a great deal of time. This is basic contrail science, and has been known for decades. If you do honestly think that all contrails dissipate shortly after they appear, I would suggest a re-evaluation of your position on that.

Do chemtrails exist? I honestly dont know, and I certainly cannot sit here and say that they dont exist. But when "facts" are posted that are not "facts," then it becomes the duty of the population here to point that out. How people do it may differ, but the end result should be the same - knowledge of the truth of the subject.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Quote "As far as that video goes, it's been laughed off of ATS more times than I care to count. The pictures show the interior of planes set up for in-flight testing of weight distribution.

But really ... do you have anything that hasnt actually been rehashed on here a few hundred times?"

All this wisdom from a member whom joined just this year........I do believe your post was a bit harsh considering your past post history.

Regards, Iwinder

Time registered and stars and flags ... absolutely irrelevant, and meaningless in every sense of the word. If I wanted kudos, I'd have been posting for years and creating threads about 9/11 and Ron Paul conspiracies. I'm not really concerned with being a bit harsh, sorry.

No problem, direct is good but manners also play into that...

I understand your passion as I am sure others do but nobody is going to listen to you if you come across they way you are....

Believe me, I have read every post here and you do make a good point but it is easily ignored as antagonistic.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I didn't know I was dealing with the "public discernment servant" ehh such as life? Maybe you should leave the "facts" for people to discern for themselves? Good for you.... Save the world one thread at a time?

To everyone else thanks for going easy on a new "member" not user of this site.... I originally joined to communicate with intelligent like minded individuals, and for the most part I have. Don't worry I wont let one lame forge my experience at this site, as I know most people here are well intended people....Myself being one of them.

Maybe flyswatter will go home and kick the cat to feel better about himself?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Amanda5

You have not answered anything I asked sorry,

If you do not wish to participate then no one is forcing you,

I have asked the question numerous times about how with the naked eye or on video/photo does one tell and convince themselves they are seeing chemtrails and not contrails?

None answer, so I speculate that the people who make such claims that they see and film chemtrails must have bionic eyes to see what only a chemical analysis could give a definitive answer for.

Your statements about chemtrails lingering for hours and contrails cant is rubbish and as you say if one conducts their own research properly would see the silliness in such a claim.

She just told you in the post above yours!!!!!!

Contrails are air & water vapers that are made when planes go through cold air & they disolve quite quickly.

Chemtrails do not disolve quickly & are there for sometime as they are in a layer of atmosphere that doesn't have much oxygen or wind.

Australia doesn't get hazy like America does. We do not have anything like the fog that rolls into LA & then disappears out to sea. The only fog we get is in Winter in the early morning because of the cold temp.

The other day I saw the first fog ever driving to work at 9am & I thought that's very weird as it is stinking hot, why is there fog & very thick fog at that.

Just because you can't get your head around Chemtrails do not mean they are not true, maybe you just need to do a bit more research on them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneggod

Contrails are air & water vapers that are made when planes go through cold air

more or less correct

& they disolve quite quickly.

False - they "disolve" in whatever time the atmospheric conditions around them cause them to dissolve - just like other clouds - eg see here.

Ice fog is the same thing at ground level in very cold climates.

Chemtrails do not disolve quickly

There is no scientific reason to support this statement

Australia doesn't get hazy like America does.

australia gets plenty of fog

We do not have anything like the fog that rolls into LA & then disappears out to sea. The only fog we get is in Winter in the early morning because of the cold temp.

And the causes of LA's fogs are weather - temperature and humidity/moisturetoo - why is that different?

The other day I saw the first fog ever driving to work at 9am & I thought that's very weird as it is stinking hot, why is there fog & very thick fog at that.

Because sometimes fog forms at warm temperatures - especialy if a colder airmass is trapped below a warm one - which is why fog often forms in valleys

did you look up the weather forecasts to see what caused it??

Just because you can't get your head around Chemtrails do not mean they are not true

It is easy to get my "head around chemtrails" - secret programme, spraying stuff, from airliners, loks like contrails, no actual credible evidence that it exists - see, easy.

, maybe you just need to do a bit more research on them.

Why would you believe unsupportable research that amounts to speculation and assertion (ie nothing more than saying it is true) over decades of verifiable scientific research??

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I didn't know I was dealing with the "public discernment servant" ehh such as life? Maybe you should leave the "facts" for people to discern for themselves? Good for you.... Save the world one thread at a time?

To everyone else thanks for going easy on a new "member" not user of this site.... I originally joined to communicate with intelligent like minded individuals, and for the most part I have. Don't worry I wont let one lame forge my experience at this site, as I know most people here are well intended people....Myself being one of them.

Maybe flyswatter will go home and kick the cat to feel better about himself?

If I had a cat to kick I might try that.

If one is not given the facts, one cannot understand what the facts are. If someone is presenting things that are patently false, denying ignorance (site motto!) should be the first step of anyone noticing this.

But all joking aside, you've been given the facts. Now you do have the opportunity to be a discerning citizen and look at them for yourself. Literature dealing with persistent contrails is all over the place; one meeting with our friend Google will give you enough reading to choke a small horse.

If you'd like to debate what posted in regards to those facts, I'm all ears. Or eyes, whatever. I'll even do my best to be a bit less harsh, if I can find a cat to kick.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

LOL on your last post, so you are human and funny too!
Thanks for the laugh and we will disagree later LOL once again.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If I had a cat to kick I might try that.

If one is not given the facts, one cannot understand what the facts are. If someone is presenting things that are patently false, denying ignorance (site motto!) should be the first step of anyone noticing this.

But all joking aside, you've been given the facts. Now you do have the opportunity to be a discerning citizen and look at them for yourself. Literature dealing with persistent contrails is all over the place; one meeting with our friend Google will give you enough reading to choke a small horse.

If you'd like to debate what posted in regards to those facts, I'm all ears. Or eyes, whatever. I'll even do my best to be a bit less harsh, if I can find a cat to kick.

Always up for discussion don't really care to debate a basically non-scientific issue? You would have to use gas chromotography or mass spectography to fully analyse the composition of these "chem-trails" to begin with.
Then you have to ask yourself, why would they spray the sky? My answer to that is for many reasons mostly for new energy based weapons and technology I suppose, the HAARP antenna's actual patent calls for barium to be sprayed in a grid pattern to maximize the effectiveness of the antenna.
EVER HEARD OF PROJECT "CLOVER LEAF"?

Project Cloverleaf — The Science Behind it

It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with “steady state” and particle density for plasma beam propagation. They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by “zapping” the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air. More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there — is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.

Chemtrails are the medium – GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply: Chemtrails are the medium — directed energy is the method. Spray and Zap.

The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.

This is all quoted from a site, but none the less there you go.... Project cloverleaf is just one old project at that, I'm sure it has evolved more than most could imagine?

Besides if everything had to be a "fact" there would be no conspiracy "THEORY"? It wouldn't be a theory now would it?
Sometimes simple intelligent observation speaks for it's self? Observe, compare, take notes, rinse wash repeat.
I'm not in any way trying to deliberately post false information, I would never deliberately mislead or misinform anyone, as that would be against my moral code of ethics.
Sincerely, GoldNGone

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why do you assume that project cloverleaf is anything other than a science fiction story?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Did you scientific people ever learn about metaphors and descriptive writing??? Let me make this very clear because it is obvious your lateral and critical thinking have not been exercised.

Contrails are not unlike the steam that rises from the kettle - we see it for a short while as it makes its way back into the atmosphere. Nowhere do I state that contrails are steam - no where do I state anything close to what you have criticised in my writing.

Contrails emanate from jets - they are visual for a short while. When steam emanates from a kettle we see it for a short while.

Now where did I even mention ice???? I am making a comparison. I do not write in a style that makes it difficult for a reader to understand what I am stating.

I am now leaving this thread so you can cheer and dance and do whatever you like - I had my say I am happy. It is obvious you are not happy so I wish you well on your journey in life and hopefully at some stage you will realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to be threatened by an opinion/belief that is different to yours.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Why do you assume that project cloverleaf is anything other than a science fiction story?

With all due respect, I'm "assuming" that it's more than fiction, because the HAARP antenna is a real thing? The patent for the HAARP also includes a barium aerosol to be sprayed in a grid pattern to maximize effectiveness.
Not to mention the military has been interested in many different aerosol applications. The military also distributes vaccines that are insufflate (or inhale/ snort). So there are instances and applications to use aerosol based compounds, even viruses? It would be very easy to vaccinate a large population all at once using the afore mentioned technology. Would it not?

But to the people that say prove that chemtrails exist? I say prove that they don't?
The reality of it is, all we can really do is observe and question.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The patent for the HAARP also includes a barium aerosol to be sprayed in a grid pattern to maximize effectiveness.

Please point out that part of the "HAARP patent" (which isn't actually for HAARP).
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The patent for the HAARP also includes a barium aerosol to be sprayed in a grid pattern to maximize effectiveness.

Please point out that part of the "HAARP patent" (which isn't actually for HAARP).
www.google.com...

Don't know if the patent you had is the original or correct one and no I could not find it on that site.....
So i did my own search and found it f
or ya. Here you go....

concen.org...

U.S. Pat. No. 4,042,196

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in
the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold
plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through
enhanced whistler-mode interaction.

In your information posted it doesn't even call it what it really is.... Interferomoter?
So there you go

sincerely, goldngone

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Don't know if the patent you had is the original or correct one and no I could not find it on that site.....
So i did my own search and found it f
or ya. Here you go....

concen.org...

Which is a discussion forum - why do yuo think it is any more reliable than google??

U.S. Pat. No. 4,042,196

this is not Bernard Eastland's patent at all - US Patent office link -

Inventors: Brice; Neil M. (McLean, VA)
Assignee: Cornell Research Foundation, Inc. (Ithaca, NY)
Appl. No.: 05/164,793
Filed: July 21, 1971

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in
the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold
plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through
enhanced whistler-mode interaction.

That is "background art" - proposals that relate to the patent that have been previously suggested that are NOT part of the patent itself.

Barium injection into the ionosphere has ben practiced since at least the early 1960's by rocket.

In your information posted it doesn't even call it what it really is.... Interferomoter?

Neither does the patent information at your link.

So there you go

indeed!!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well then maybe you are on the wrong forum website as this website is for people who share the same thinking & want to exchange research. Maybe you need skeptics R us or something.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have just had a thought,

Do you think the fog/haze might be hiding something that is above? Whether it be UFOs or planets or the like.

At the moment in Sydney it is raining most evenings which is very unusual (great for my vege patch) around the same time & for about 30mins each. The rain is very weird too, it will belt down for a few minutes then be a light shower then belt down again. It is very unusual.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

With all due respect, I'm "assuming" that it's more than fiction, because the HAARP antenna is a real thing?

And so what?

Do you assume that the NCC1701 enterprise is nmore than fiction because Saturn Rockets exist(ed)?

already debunked - it does not.

Not to mention the military has been interested in many different aerosol applications. The military also distributes vaccines that are insufflate (or inhale/ snort). So there are instances and applications to use aerosol based compounds, even viruses? It would be very easy to vaccinate a large population all at once using the afore mentioned technology. Would it not?

What aforementioned technology? Project cloverleaf is fiction, so is not "technology".

But to the people that say prove that chemtrails exist? I say prove that they don't?

Yes shifting the burden of proof is a common tactic for those who do not have any evidnce - it is called argument from ignorance

The reality of it is, all we can really do is observe and question.

Ther is no point questioning if you are always going to ignore the answers.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join