It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Unleashes Tesla Death Ray

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Tesla's death ray was just a powerful X-RAY GENERATOR.It could kill large army's without damaging the buildings or ships.

and of course that is why the allies used it to win WW2, and didn't need to engage in a cold war standoff with the Eastern bloc for 40 years.....

Oh..wait on....

The goal of harrp is to be able to generate ,focus,and accelerate PLASMA BALLS at very high speeds to destroy satellites ,planes etc.They seem to be worried about triggering earthquakes because they have many seismographs directly connected to the main processor.

do you have any actual evidence for either of these long debunked claims, or are they true just because you say so?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

First of all, just because the military has invented beta wave incapacitators (forced sleep weapons) don't mean they will use them in the open war fare.
Just because Tesla gave them high power x ray (death ray) don't mean its the end of warfare. This is called strategy, you dont show your cards until you need them.YES THEY COULD HAVE USED SECRET WEAPONS THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED WW2.
The idea that harrp can accelerate plasma is in angels dont play that harrp. OOOh NO not that book you will say ,but there is a lot of info on design of harrp.
edit on 30-11-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Any evidence you can show us?
Show us the proof.
You're the one making the fantabulous claims!
edit on 30-11-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

This is all common knowledge, x rays will kill you at high levels ,anyone disagree or do I have to prove that?

The military infrastructure wants to make money, they could not of brought out a x-ray super weapon at the start of ww2 and ended the war in 29 days,THEY DID NOT BECAUSE AT THE NEXT FUNDING MEETING THE MILITARY BUGET WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT TO NOTHING.After all you no longer need any more of the following; army , marines,ships, planes, bullets, guns ,torpedoes,missiles , generals ,poison gas ,biological weapons , on and on .
All we would have funded would be the x-ray protection shield around the U.S.A. I call it the x-dome defence system.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

First of all, just because the military has invented beta wave incapacitators (forced sleep weapons) don't mean they will use them in the open war fare.
Just because Tesla gave them high power x ray (death ray) don't mean its the end of warfare. This is called strategy, you dont show your cards until you need them.YES THEY COULD HAVE USED SECRET WEAPONS THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED WW2.
The idea that harrp can accelerate plasma is in angels dont play that harrp. OOOh NO not that book you will say ,but there is a lot of info on design of harrp.

I'll second the poster before me. Show us some proof of your new and outlandish claims here

And as far as the book goes, are you simply taking that book as fact?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Do you agree that x-rays at high levels will kill a person?If you cant understand that there is nothing to talk about.
This is not a fantastic statement it is fact. Then there are gamma rays,alpha rays, etc.
I guess you guys dont believe those exist ?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So what countries HAARP is it? My understanding is several have them or is just the US getting credit

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

My understanding is that it is multi national.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Do you agree that x-rays at high levels will kill a person?If you cant understand that there is nothing to talk about.
This is not a fantastic statement it is fact. Then there are gamma rays,alpha rays, etc.
I guess you guys dont believe those exist ?

Your claims were as follows:

Of course we all know that extreme excess in x-rays can be detrimental to a person's health, but that is certainly no proof of what you said above. If you dont have any proof, there's nothing wrong with that - just say it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Here is a test of a space based death ray in 1985(using satellites).
A death ray could be many different things since it is only a general term,Energy beam that causes death is all it means.
This one is photon based AND COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO PREVENT 2 GULF WARS AND AFGANISTAN.
It is aimed at a missile but if aimed at 20,000 enemy troops it would end the conflict in seconds, but again they would lose millions of budget funding if they used it instead of conventional weapons.

Source of photo and info;published by H.S.STUTTMAN INC
west port,Connecticut 06889
HOW IT WORKS VOL 19

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

OP: interesting links.
Everybody but MSM and some on ATS agree that HAARP is a weapon. Why else would the risky business of burning holes in the ionosphere go on? HAARP's PR director seems to think that HAARP is some kind of new age plasma art form, but, he's in the minority among those in the know. HAARP, from what I've read, concentrates more wallop into a square centimeter than the sun. It also concentrates this beam on the inside of the ionosphere which, it would seem, should make a difference. Then there are the non-linear attributes of the ionosphere to consider.

HAARP Unleashes Tesla Death Ray

The case of a weaponized HAARP was argued by the late Dr. Rosalie Bertell who wrote: “…the nonlinear effects of one billion watts of effective radiated power being directed at the ionosphere by the HAARP transmitter [is overwhelming]. This is the first phase capability of the project. The second phase will increase the effective radiated power levels even further—to 4.7 billion watts!

In your second link, Carl Sagan is quoted as saying that, in essence, our ignorance of HAARP, as an example of current technology, will not save us.

Holes In Heaven? HAARP and Advances in Tesla Technology

The late Carl Sagan said (which is related to this documentary): We’ve arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We’ve also arranged things so that almost no one understands science or technology. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later, this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.

And your third link speaks to why we seem oblivious:

Hurricane Sandy and HAARP

The frequency following response (FFR) is a phenomenon that means the brain will try to follow the frequency it is presented. If HAARP presents a 7Hz wave, the brain will try to mimic that. This idea is discussed in the 1995 paper ‘Electromagnetic Induction of Fundamental Algorithims’ by MA Persinger. Persinger is an expert on the mind and he said that it is possible to create a signal that hyper-agitates people and creates anxiety. The media could work in conjunction with this to play on that anxiety and release fear based content to directly agitate the people’s anxiety. One can see that if you wanted to push through some sort of legislation, you could use fear and HAARP to do this (David Icke’s Problem-Reaction-Solution).

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
HAARP mainpulates the ionosphere on a scale a tiny fraction that the Sun does. And makes a damned fine mug of tea.

It cannot fire death rays AND make tea at the same time. Ergo, it cannot fire death rays.

Prove me wrong anyone?

HAARP and her directional radio helpers can push up on the upper Ionosphere creating a plasma ball up there as she pushes up to steer weather patterns. If you push up high enough you can "Grab" the solar wind and have created a "window" in the atmosphere where the Solar Wind will pour straight into the planet.

Not only is it plausible....They've already done it in a test several years ago. China had front row seats and wasn't happy about it. Ain't much they can do to stop it.

Nuclear weapons are no longer mans most powerful weapons. If HAARP wasn't a weapon, DOD wouldn't have taken it over. The US Navy is down to so few ships...250 now?.....they would have canned HAARP unless it WAS a weapon system. She's one of the most powerful weapon systems on EARTH.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes - than that book, by "Dr" Beggich, is the source of most of it.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

BEFORE IT'S NEWS

No sorry epic failure if that is your source. Wait until Phage arrives - you have just sent out the call. Right now he is leaping into his Phagemobile and will be here to save us from this thread before long.

Nah, the phone line just rang. It's a big red old Bell telephone, no dial. When you pick it up, there's this really bad sound effect of old KSR28's clack clack clacking in the background, along with some Morse that sounds like the sender's got Parkinson's.

It fades and there's the BAE Systems guy on the line - "Tom!" he sez, "BIN has found out about our sekret Tesla death ray! Only you can stop 'em! We're authorizing you to use logic! Go get 'em!"

Then you get that stupid background effect (clack clack clack) and the phone hangs up.

So, here I am. (cracks knuckles) prepare yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

Tesla said his ray will change war fair forever...

Well, war is seldom fair. And Tesla was loonier and loonier at the end of his life. Maybe it had something to do with using x-rays on his head to "speed his thoughts".

edit to add: it should also be added that De Aquino's peers think he's barmy, Dr Bartell was an MD, not a doctor of science, and Nick Begich is a diploma mill doctor of homeopathy, which he purchased for $400. You can have one too, if you like, although I think the diploma mill Tom Bearden bought his PhD from offers group discounts. We ought to all get one.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It also could affect the rotation of the core and cause all types of problems that may not be reversible.But don't worry they will never reveal this until its to late and the earth has left its orbit or a polar shift occurs.Man apperently has to learn the HARD WAY THEY DO NOT OWN NATURE.

Well, no. If you understood a bit more about orbital mechanics and really had an idea of how massive the core is, you wouldn't worry about it. "The Core", by the way, was utter garbage. I can't believe I spent the thirty minutes I did before I changed the channel.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Laughing at the source is one thing, but a weapon such as the "Death Ray" is no laughing matter, nor do I doubt the existence of such a thing. If HAARP isn't the vehicle for it, then it could easily be something we just haven't heard of yet.

Now, that right there isn't bad. I give you a star for reasonableness.

There are some really spectacular weapons, and HAARP isn't one of them.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Tesla's death ray was just a powerful X-RAY GENERATOR.It could kill large army's without damaging the buildings or ships.
The goal of harrp is to be able to generate ,focus,and accelerate PLASMA BALLS at very high speeds to destroy satellites ,planes etc.They seem to be worried about triggering earthquakes because they have many seismographs directly connected to the main processor.

Really. I never noticed any. There's a lot of other instrumentation out there, but I never saw any seismographs. Where are they located?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
And makes a damned fine mug of tea.

I've never liked their tea. It's always orange pekoe. I prefer darjeeling, but when I'm there, it's coffee for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join