It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Unleashes Tesla Death Ray

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

HAARP Unleashes Tesla Death Ray

awe.sm

Disturbing evidence is emerging that HAARP has been weaponized. Noted Brazilian physicist, Dr. Fran De Aquino, recently asserted the fully functional HAARP network is not only modifying weather and geophysical events, it may also be warping space and gravity—even time! Now applications of Nikola Tesla’s legendary “Death Ray” weapon may have been activated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
topdocumentaryfilms.com
illuminatiwatcher.com

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Tesla said his ray will change war fair forever...If you think of the timing, just as Iran's nuclear programs seems to be unstoppable, I guess there is a need to build a weapon that will keep the US as the superpower, now that nukes no longer do the job.

I wonder how a war with that ray will play out. I guess it will not be pretty.

awe.sm

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

BEFORE IT'S NEWS

No sorry epic failure if that is your source. Wait until Phage arrives - you have just sent out the call. Right now he is leaping into his Phagemobile and will be here to save us from this thread before long.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
lol at "beforeitsnews.com" and its comedy articles.

Had a chuckle at this comment on the article, as well:

Pentagon Public notice: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT: In concern for National Security our staff of researchers has monitored this site and hundreds of other internet sites. This is the FIRST and possibly only post that we will place to readers on this site. HAARP is not a weapon, however it does have offensive probabilities in the dire case of missile attack. We are proud of the success of Iron Dome technology in last weeks first full conflict test. Public info is now avail about “Shrouding-At-Sea” Meta-materials, Magic Wand and many other technologies in development by international corporate contractors. When the first above-ground atomic bomb test was held at the Trinity site, it was top secret, however many measures were taken around the entire state of New Mexico in the case of an uncaculated runaway chain reaction did occur. On this same scale, for the advancement of future technologies classified tests must be held in secure proving grounds and Pacific test water regions. The only real threat to our planet on this 12-21 will be potential tests held by other countries on that “cover” date. If a test in Russian or China did go wrong it is possible a mistaken doomsday seeking public would think it was a natural disaster. Your safety is our concern. Please contact the FBI or any government office if you have any specific tips regarding acts of terrorist activity, including fanatics who may intend to use biological agents as a means to enact their 12-21 destruction concepts. Thank you.

"FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT"? You can't make this stuff up (though someone obviously did, lol.)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

It also could affect the rotation of the core and cause all types of problems that may not be reversible.But don't worry they will never reveal this until its to late and the earth has left its orbit or a polar shift occurs.Man apperently has to learn the HARD WAY THEY DO NOT OWN NATURE.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I didnt start laughing hysterically until I read the following:

"The case of a weaponized HAARP was argued by the late Dr. Rosalie Bertell who wrote: “…the nonlinear effects of one billion watts of effective radiated power being directed at the ionosphere by the HAARP transmitter [is overwhelming]. This is the first phase capability of the project. The second phase will increase the effective radiated power levels even further—to 4.7 billion watts!"

HAARP isnt anywhere even remotely close to putting out that much power. BIN can try and try again, but this is jsut more drivel to look for attention.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I predict that this post will end up in the hoax forum. Not because there isn't some truth to it but rather because it is being over sensationalized by the "before its news" site which is well known for such things.

However, that being said, I also think that this is one of these stories that will go from hoax to legitimate conspiracy theory to reality as time passes and information is gathered.

To see some prime examples of conspiracy theories that turned out to be true visit 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
HAARP, 12 21 12 ,and the new threat, all in one wow wee, the FBI must have read to many Si-Fi books! do you not like the part about the" out of control test measure"? what was the plan? we tested the nuke and now it is doom for us all, so do what you always wanted to do, but you have less than a min to do it in.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh please. Enough with this death ray nonsense. We all know that HAARP is designed to disrupt the reptilian's cloaking technology while being recorded for future playback on YouTube.

Also - since you just read that ^^^ on the internet, it's true. Go tell your friends
edit on 27-11-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
oh please. Enough with this death ray nonsense. We all know that HAARP is designed to disrupt the reptilian's cloaking technology when their being recorded for playback on YouTube.

Also - since you just read that ^^^ on the internet, it's true. Go tell your friends

YES! YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Like my girlfriend is a french Model.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

Tesla said his ray will change war fair forever...If you think of the timing, just as Iran's nuclear programs seems to be unstoppable, I guess there is a need to build a weapon that will keep the US as the superpower, now that nukes no longer do the job.

I wonder how a war with that ray will play out. I guess it will not be pretty.

awe.sm

Who needs a ray, when they can intensify the gravity over a large area? Throw missiles to the ground at launch. Bring an entire army to it's knees (pun intended).............. Flatten buildings in their own footprint........ Oops, forget that last point.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Laughing at the source is one thing, but a weapon such as the "Death Ray" is no laughing matter, nor do I doubt the existence of such a thing. If HAARP isn't the vehicle for it, then it could easily be something we just haven't heard of yet.

To the OP,...don't let the scoffers get ya down, Your intentions were probably good in bringing up this subject.

Maybe keep digging up a little more info on the subject to give it more credibility?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Very interesting info. Also check out Weather Warfare both Tesla and HAARP are being mentioned in this documentary (history channel) for some other info for those that haven't seen it yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much.
The moon-nazis have had one of those for ages now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Tesla was a master of self promotion and made all sorts of wild claims trying to gain funding.

He also happened to be a pretty damned good inventer/genius - but his "death ray" fits firmly into the folder "How can I get their attention to get some money?"

any connection between him and HAARP, HAARP as a weapon, weather control, etc., is purely in the imagination of those who don't like reality.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Tesla was a master of self promotion

Strange you said that since most people do not really recall Tesla in comparison to those that remember Edison.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Yeah Edison was better =)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I like to think of Edison as a version, before the digital age of Bill Gates. I admire their capacity to thwart and suppress competition by all means available. At the same time can envision the benefits we would have had in their failure.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Tesla's death ray was just a powerful X-RAY GENERATOR.It could kill large army's without damaging the buildings or ships.
The goal of harrp is to be able to generate ,focus,and accelerate PLASMA BALLS at very high speeds to destroy satellites ,planes etc.They seem to be worried about triggering earthquakes because they have many seismographs directly connected to the main processor.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
HAARP mainpulates the ionosphere on a scale a tiny fraction that the Sun does. And makes a damned fine mug of tea.

It cannot fire death rays AND make tea at the same time. Ergo, it cannot fire death rays.

Prove me wrong anyone?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join