posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:42 AM
Posted for a member who didn't get in on the event:
1) FOIA information on Roswell. The site has only one document on Roswell, dated July 8, 1947. It states, quote: "The disc is hexagonal in shape and
was suspended from a ballon by cable, which ballon was approximately twenty feet in diameter. (blacked out) further advised that the object found
resembles a high altitude weather ballon with a radar reflector...". Could you please comment on this?
2) Why is the French COMETA reported ignored in the United States?
3) The Mexican Military UFO video case seems to run as most cases which manage to get media attention do: after initial press coverage and interest,
an unconfirmed rebuttal and then nothing more is reported. Any information on how the investigation is proceeding?
4) Why is it so difficult for the various UFO groups to coordinate their efforts and provided a more united (and therefore weighty) front?
5) I find you and Kevin Randle both serious UFO researchers. Why so many arguments between the both of you on the internet, regarding MJ-12 and
6) What do you think of Sgt Clifford Stone?