It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask a director, artist, or musician 1 question, what would it be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

that was directed at the syfy network and the people in charge or programming, the board of directors, and ultimately the one douche bag who decided that ratings for a new show are the only determining factor to how well it is doing. The online following and DVD sales were and would have been massive. Yet, because they were comparing it to the other SG series, they decided it wasn't good enough. Not to mention that they killed Atlantis before it really should have ended. They could have run Atlantis side by side for a while and then had it end, done a TV movie, and kept SGU in the loop.

They would have made a killing. BUT, no. They looked at some graphs instead of having people who know the mentality of the fans inform them as to what they actually had. The time slot was just retarded as well.

basically the head honcho at the syfy network at the time.

creepy avatar....?!?....that is my eyeball Maam. By using it on the internet and having people look into it, I get super powers and can see into their deepest darkest secrets. It is alluring....look, loooooook, I see you.....I see into you.....I can feel your mind now....yes, it is becoming clear to me....yeeeeess......ah, that is so revealing about you....You should stop doing that....you will go blind....it works both ways....

sheesh.

edit on 29-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

that was directed at the syfy network and the people in charge or programming, the board of directors, and ultimately the one douche bag who decided that ratings for a new show are the only determining factor to how well it is doing. The online following and DVD sales were and would have been massive. Yet, because they were comparing it to the other SG series, they decided it wasn't good enough. Not to mention that they killed Atlantis before it really should have ended. They could have run Atlantis side by side for a while and then had it end, done a TV movie, and kept SGU in the loop.

They would have made a killing. BUT, no. They looked at some graphs instead of having people who know the mentality of the fans inform them as to what they actually had. The time slot was just retarded as well.

basically the head honcho at the syfy network at the time.

creepy avatar....?!?....that is my eyeball Maam. By using it on the internet and having people look into it, I get super powers and can see into their deepest darkest secrets. It is alluring....look, loooooook, I see you.....I see into you.....I can feel your mind now....yes, it is becoming clear to me....yeeeeess......ah, that is so revealing about you....You should stop doing that....you will go blind....it works both ways....

sheesh.

edit on 29-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

Ok thank you for clarifying that.
I would rant also about missing some good shows that ended before they should've, it's a sore spot.
Pushing Daisies was cool I miss it. I miss House it shouldn't have ended.
I think those TV execs are morons. Maybe they should have some assistant read this to them so that they realize how beloved some characters/shows are to people.

Thank you for posting, I appreciate your input.

Your eye has very pretty colors swirled in it. It was more that it jumped out at me and scared me sorry.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Oh I noticed you switched the eye. Much better angle and it's kindda like you have a twinkle in your eye. And yes my hubby wouldn't like this but Sean Connery is sexy as hell.

What did you mean it works both ways? Did you read my posts about being about to sense peoples emotional intent when I read there stuff. It is mostly when people really put a lot of focus and concentration on what they are writing.

edit on 11/30/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah I was just messing around....LOL

I took your post with humor as you should take mine. No beef homie...

I wish we could do something about these great programs going off air. It just urks me to see great shows end prematurely.

Oh, and Connery is one sexy bitch.....He should´nt mind....its Sean for Christ's sake, guy is James bond...

EDIT:
yes,
you can tell allot about people by their choice of words. Listening to their voice and intonation also gives you allot of insight into their personality. It is a good queue for assessing some ones character and intent.

edit on 30-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would ask Cindy Lauper "why do girls wanna have fun? "

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynorgy
I would ask Cindy Lauper "why do girls wanna have fun? "

That's funny ....yes girls just wanna have fun....and so much more.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

Yeah I was just messing around....LOL
I took your post with humor as you should take mine. No beef homie...
I wish we could do something about these great programs going off air. It just urks me to see great shows end prematurely.
Oh, and Connery is one sexy bitch.....He should´nt mind....its Sean for Christ's sake, guy is James bond...
EDIT:
yes,
you can tell allot about people by their choice of words. Listening to their voice and intonation also gives you allot of insight into their personality. It is a good queue for assessing some ones character and intent.

edit on 30-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

Sorry my focus and concentration was off a bit when I made the comment ....no issue at all ok

I really hope no one messes with the very few shows that I got into watching....I can barely get the time to sit and watch them having 2 kids...I have to wait til they are in bed - Once upon a time and Revenge ....very interesting shows the twists and turns keep coming so that's what I like about them.
I did really like the Scifi channel original "Tin Man" that should've been a show instead of a short series or a long movie when you borrow the dvd from library and sit through the whole thing.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join