It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to all ATS Members - Conspiracy Gauntlet 2012 - Where is the best answer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy

1)bible thumpers suffer from Psychosis

1 Corinthians 1

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

2)they inflict humanity with it crushing the most beautiful thing there is...an open mind

James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Matthew 7:7

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you

3)politely ask them to leave me alone with their bs

Luke 15

3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

edit on 27-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I can too look for life's answer in the Harry Potter series and Twilight series. If i really look hard.

Bible is nothing but an attempt at describing world around them(few miles/local) before it was overtaken by manipulative men and converted into a tale to control the masses.

You are free to use any source you want. Simply find a conspiracy and answer the questions with your perspective form any source. This is the challenge.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by EnochWasRight

1) UNDERGROUND BUNKERS
2) Our money is being wasted on the Elite constructing bunkers to hide from judgment.
3) Seek God and His authority and use the money to feed the starving and clothe the poor.
4) Fallen Beings that corrupted Earth.

Ok...let's take a bite at this.

2) So these elitist nimrods obviously think they can hide from God in some bunker. How crazy are they huh?
3) Those that believeth, shall be saved...if I'm not mistaken. No need to clothe or feed them. The judgement is near anyway.
4) The earth is corrupted by man...full stop.

You have the Nimrod part right. He built the first tower of Babel. You can reference the Bible if you wish, but it just adds to the point of the thread that the Bible holds the only answer.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why would people flee to caves and underground bunkers? Let's think of a completely logical answer for this. Hmmmm.... maybe they will be hiding from the sun? That's a perfectly reasonable answer don't you think? The sun seems to have gotten hotter over the past couple of months, these freak storms like Sandy pop up, earthquakes are happening more frequently, the ice caps are getting smaller, etc.

The sun is getting more active and maybe in the next few months it starts to really flare up and that's when TPTB go to their bunkers? That's a much more reasonable answer than saying god did it in my opinion. Just because the bible foresees it doesn't mean it hasn't happened before. History tends to repeat itself and that's not limited to human history.
edit on 27-11-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Yes. They will be hiding from the Son. This is true.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So far, we have no participants with a valid conspiracy and answers to the questions. Here are the questions again. Simply name a conspiracy and give the most logical answers you can. I will then give the Biblical answers and we can compare.

Here are the rules.

1) You must provide one conspiracy from ATS in the form of a topic.
2) You must provide the problem statement (What is the problem?).
3) You must provide the solution statement (What is the answer?).
4) You must state a source of the problem (Who is ultimately to blame?).

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So the Son is the sun? You sound like a pagan right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So the Son is the sun? You sound like a pagan right now.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

I was being ironic.

If you have a conspiracy, as in sun worship, let me know and we can compare notes. Pick a topic and answer the four questions in the OP.

edit on 27-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

So far, we have no participants with a valid conspiracy and answers to the questions. Here are the questions again. Simply name a conspiracy and give the most logical answers you can. I will then give the Biblical answers and we can compare.

Here are the rules.

1) You must provide one conspiracy from ATS in the form of a topic.
2) You must provide the problem statement (What is the problem?).
3) You must provide the solution statement (What is the answer?).
4) You must state a source of the problem (Who is ultimately to blame?).

Enoch, I am a Bible believing Christian but I would like to respond to your challenge to perhaps encourage others to do so.

1. Global warming/climate change conspiracy.
2. Carbon emissions are causing climate change around the world.
3. Reduction in carbon emissions will slow the rate of climate change.
4. The over-population of humans is responsible for excessive carbon emissions.

I hope this adheres to your critieria.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Enoch, I am a Bible believing Christian but I would like to respond to your challenge to perhaps encourage others to do so.

1. Global warming/climate change conspiracy.
2. Carbon emissions are causing climate change around the world.
3. Reduction in carbon emissions will slow the rate of climate change.
4. The over-population of humans is responsible for excessive carbon emissions.

I hope this adheres to your critieria.

Yes. I agree with what you say and I can give you a biblical perspective. In Genesis 3, we were told not to reach for the fruit of knowledge (Technology). The garden was perfected and all of it gives back to mankind. Nothing goes to waste with God's technology and there was no need for work. Because we reached for the fruit, we die. As a result, we work for what we get. As Genesis 3 states, we toil for our food. Food in the Bible is knowledge. We were originally set to grow over time and receive knowledge as a gift. Instead, we became thieves.

That's the beginning. Now go to the end.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

We are aware that this is our mark and connected to the commerce system that is based on a technology to control people. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Carbon is the basis for our technology and what fuels our work. It is killing the planet by choking the breath. The breath of God represents the next elements atomically.

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. 777 is God's heptadic number in the Bible.

Oxygen is 888 and Jesus in Greek Gematria.

The breath of God is what we use to overcome the Beast with the Word. Ultimately, we must all overcome this beast within. The true Beast is Selfishness. The beast is the animal nature that we first possess when adapting to free will. Until we find THE law of love, then we are stuck in the cycle of birth and death with the law of sin and death. Salvation comes when we overcome our beast and sacrifice it in the temple. The body is the temple and water cleanses the temple. Our High priest is the Shepherd that pulls the wool over our eyes and cuts our sin away. This wool is then washed white as snow, then given back to us as a robe (New body). We overcome four baptisms to get to the last baptism of Spirit. Earth, Air, Water and Fire.

Read about the wool here: LINK

Read about the Petrol Dollar here and how this is the commerce system built on Carbon. LINK

The sign that Jesus has returned to the Temple: Global Financial Meltdown and the Peacemakers

My threads go into more detail. You can also read articles from my signature link.

edit on 30-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join