It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will global conciousness cause the 2012 doomsday theories?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by DjembeJedi

A) Time is a Perception I believe...all that IS ever WILL be has all ready been Created..so no discovery's are actually made..JUST found..

Doesn't "discovery" equate to 'find" anyway? .. semantics, I know =)

Basically Yes.. But it still needed clarification..peeps get confused on here easy!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

I am not a believer, I am not an objective person, but whether this was said by a Grey alien or the story is a LIE - the idea, what we are... struck me. I am slowly starting to gain realization and that happens close to December. I cannot say it is some drastic change though, I am still confused. And i am not sure of it, but I definitely don't deny that we infact may be ethereal beings in bodies...

As non-religious I couldn't even accept such spirits may exist, now I am open for such possibility as well. though I had already started accepting the possibility of dimensions as well.

I am not like those who make threads like 'I was alien in the previous life' but when I 1st r ead them I thought 'lunatic' now it doesnt sound crazy anymore for I know what he meant. But of course we still want to see some actual evidence I dont want to jump without evidence.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join