It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday Riots like Civil Unrest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A great article about how people react over just a few dollars in deals. Just imagine what will happen when society starts really cracking, disasters become more frequent, and people can't get what they need to live.

Are Black Friday Riots A Preview Of The Civil Unrest That Is Coming When Society Breaks Down?

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Watching the youtube videos all one has to do is imagine it were food and water these people are fighting over. I believe the real riots will be much worse. Instead of yelling and pushing there will be gunfire and blood. I do believe they are a good example of how controlled the population truly is. It make me embarrassed to call myself American when I see my fellow countrymen/sheep act the way they do in those videos. So yes I think they are an example but one needs to imagine worse in order to fully understand.

The ones who have no preparations will be the ones participating in the chaos. The more who prepaqre at least a little the less will b killed in the chaos. I live in the country and grew up poor on a small farm so we are always prepared for the worst. You won't see me or my family fighting over resources. All you will see is us protecting what we have.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Most definitely!

A huge percent of the population acts like this over saving a couple hundred dollars on a flat screen TV,

imagine they would be if it was a case of water or soup and they had not ate in a week....

It would be very nasty. Hopefully some besides myself have taken measures to make sure they don't have to resort to that kind of mess to feed their family.

Also, I hope people realize that it's those very same type of mobs that will be at your front door instead of the electronics counter at Wal-mart....

Prepare...
Prepare....
Prepare.....

It may happen in a month, a year, or ten years but I believe it WILL happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Always fun watching a retard stampede for a $2 sale. I wonder if those people ever see themselves on TV and wonder how ridiculous they actually look? Anyone would think they were told a $1 Million lotto ticket was hidden in the store or something.
edit on 27-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join