It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox interview ends after author criticizes network

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Thomas Ricks is a well-known Democrat shill WHY??? Because he calls out Fox on its double standard and political hype campaign regarding the Benghazi attack? Right...

And he wrote a book about the Iraq War entitled "Fiasco", when that was clearly what it was? Right again. Are you actually defending the way the Bush II regime conducted the Iraq war? Seriously, are you? If so, then you are the Republican shill, along with Fox news.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

You're an idiot
Second line

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Actually,

The liberals have and still are skewering the Bush administration to no avail because love him or hate him, Bush lives America with every fiber of his being. No one in their right mind can say the same about the current person occupying the White House. I don't recall a time in history where we just watched our heroes get abandoned by our "government" until now

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is quite funny, and in all reality, not a surprise at all. Leave it to FOX to make themselves look stupid. Calm down, people. FOX is shady and we all know it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Despite the Democrats and the liberal media's best efforts to suppress the story the truth about the death of those Americans will come out.

If I was an ambassador for Obama in some remote country I'd be hiring my own damn security, or resigning.

Your last line is really the whole core of the matter here too, in my opinion. It's not a run of the mill scandal like almost everything else to come along. This is an event to seriously leave others with legitimate questions they never really had before or should ever have had at all about the extent America will even make the attempt if things go badly wrong.

Outcomes are never promised and heck, rescue or support missions get aborted so that can be understood. Panetta's comments about not enough intelligence to try can't be understood in my mind though. That's where I think it becomes subjective in a scary way now. "No one left behind" has become conditional, it would seem. That's a hell of a thing for morale, I'll bet. It will be until what happened and why is answered too, I'm thinking.

If this is not a run-of-the-mill scandal, then what would you call the false WMD claims by the Bush II regime, including those by Kindasleazy Rice, that were the causus belli for the Iraq war? How about the effort to hide the terrorist attack forewarnings that the Bush II regime had before 9/11, which weren't made public until after he was re-elected. If you right-wing zealots REALLY cared about national security and the death of Americans, you would have raised ruckus about these matters, but you didn't. You're STILL making a big deal out of this only because the current president is a Democrat and possibly because he is African-American. We see through your fake outrage. And the fact that all you can do is call Ricks an idiot, but not address his points tells any objective observer what you friends of Fox are all about.

Actually, I'm getting awfully tired of being called derogatory names and getting very direct and personal attacks from folks like yourself for simply holding different political views. I'm not a zealot and actually, about as far as it comes. I tend to lean more conservative than anything and am HARD right on some issues. At the same time I am downright libertarian on others. I don't worship an ideology, nor do I blindly defend one over another. That includes those who rise to lead them.

I call what Bush did the crimes or misdeeds of a FORMER President and while I'd sure like to see him answer for some of what happened during his 8 years, I doubt that really ever happens. I was, for the record, critical and generally sick of Bush somewhere shortly after the mid point of his term. By the end, I couldn't stand to see him or hear him on TV. He was about as conservative as I am a martian. Obama is someone I came to detest much quicker than Bush but then Bush got me far more sensitive to politics and paying attention than I'd ever been before.

Now, Benghazi saw the over-running of a United States Diplomatic Compound. I don't care about the politics. I don't care who gets nailed by this, if they had hands in making it happen. I honestly, absolutely do NOT CARE. Pick any Right wing figure. ANYONE. I will be absolutely no easier about seeing them fry ....if it turns out they had anything to do with the months of negligence, bad decisions and diplomatic incompetence that led to the murders of those men.

You're making this political when I'm doing all I can not to. In fact, Benghazi is about the pencil pushers at State and across the Federal Government more than ANYONE, Obama included, that has been elected by the people. The elected officials don't run much of ANYTHING but their own meeting schedule on a daily basis and the daily decisions are what doomed those men to be abandoned and killed when it mattered most.

The ones MOST deserving of time before Special Prosecutors never ran for a thing or received a vote. They've been appointed or they've spent careers working into places to make the BAD decisions Issa's committee material documents leading to this disaster.

This is only political to the extent some INSIST it is. Especially when the election is over, now it truly IS only about the murders of 4 good men while screaming for help that would never come.

Oh...and the fact Barack Obama is Half Kenyan while also half American by Parentage....both White and Black...has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with anything relating to the deaths of the men and the loss of the compound in Benghazi. Just needed to clarify that, as you mentioned race as a factor....for some odd reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join