It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Biblical Witnesses to 2012 Can We Find? Including others....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Enoch I believe that the three witnesses goes back to the law that for someone or something to be established it took two or three witnesses.

God being righteous and just has fulfilled that requirement with the Son and the Holy Spirit bears witness to the Father and the Father bears witness to the Son and the Spirit.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

EnochWasRightI get tired of living under sin. That's about it. I am looking forward to this day

Aah yes I can feel the love pouring out of you 'Superior'Ed, you can't wait for the day your god destroys everyone who's not in your gang....

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I gotta witness:

Good thread

WOW! That was amazing! Thank you for sharing that video.

OK please give synopsis of the video please lol. Remember some can't watch.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

guitarplayer

Enoch I believe that the three witnesses goes back to the law that for someone or something to be established it took two or three witnesses.

God being righteous and just has fulfilled that requirement with the Son and the Holy Spirit bears witness to the Father and the Father bears witness to the Son and the Spirit.

Are you assuming the reason for the trinity is god the Father needed two witnesses to legitimize who he is. I don't think so....

The Bot

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

dlbott

guitarplayer

Are you assuming the reason for the trinity is god the Father needed two witnesses to legitimize who he is. I don't think so....

The Bot

I think you are confused. Read the OP. The quote you answered is not from me.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

"2 Corinthians 13:1 This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

So, the accepted interpretation of this is that 'All' matters (in this case - yours) relates to as many as you can string together that sound reasonable?

Or...

that each one must be witnessed (at the time of prophesying) by 2 or 3 witnesses?

Å99

top topics

<< 1   >>

join