It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the UK :-)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've been lurking around this place for the last couple of weeks with great interest and decided to take the plunge and become a member.I have to say, that while researching different sites i find this place by far the most informative and interesting with lots of intelligent and well thought out discussion (not sure whose arse i'm kissing there but oh well ) even if i don't always buy into particular beliefs or claims.

I live in the North West of England and I am a mother and full time carer.I am a great lover of all things outside of "the box" ...but this doesn't mean i accept everything i see or hear from others.But i do find it interesting to research for myself and form my own idea's and beliefs.

Oh and i can be a lil shy around people i don't know so go easy on me awwwww

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and never stop exploring!

That's my motto!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi Logus , good to have you on board, short intro, but always welcome. Here you will find incredible people, some with great minds , others with love of humanity, others who really care and also a lot of idiots, but I love them all. It creates a balance to reality. Follow your inner intution, read between the lines, somewhere inbetween is the truth xxxxxxxxxx Love and Peace and yes also in South UK, xxxxx

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Hello I'am from the NW too but now live in the land that time forgot lol.
Oh and welcome from one carer to another

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome

Uk midlands, me

Some delusional nutters here :p but like you say lots and lots of intelligent posters (far more intelligent than myself I might add)

I first found this place when I was big into UFOs and searched this site a load before actually signing up a few years later

Have fun

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Hi, I'm over in the NE. I'm still quite new myself but they haven't bitten me yet so you should be safe here.
edit on 26-11-2012 by LEL01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
I've been lurking around this place for the last couple of weeks with great interest and decided to take the plunge and become a member.I have to say, that while researching different sites i find this place by far the most informative and interesting with lots of intelligent and well thought out discussion (not sure whose arse i'm kissing there but oh well ) even if i don't always buy into particular beliefs or claims.

I live in the North West of England and I am a mother and full time carer.I am a great lover of all things outside of "the box" ...but this doesn't mean i accept everything i see or hear from others.But i do find it interesting to research for myself and form my own idea's and beliefs.

Oh and i can be a lil shy around people i don't know so go easy on me awwwww

Us girls will look after you. welcome to the site .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello friend and protector of the Isle!

Glad you could make it and try have a blast

After a few posts you can come Ninja" with me in the CHAT

Swaaaaaa (ninja noise)

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Uk is the only good English speaking country,

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Hi and welcome. UK near wigan here... Sort the wheat from the chaff here and you'll be fine.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thank you all for taking the time to offer me a warm welcome :-)

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

After a few posts you can come Ninja" with me in the CHAT

Think i will have to get rid of this damn cold before i am up to any Ninja" antics :-D

Originally posted by Avgudar
Uk is the only good English speaking country,

errrrrmmmm....okay....cheers for that random act of flattery! lol

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Welcome, also from the north west! In fact I don't think I can get much more north west (in England anyway).

Hope you find these forums as interesting and as informative as most of the rest of us.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
See you around the site.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm also a North-Westerner, near Blackpool

Welcome to ATS, and say goodbye to many hours reading the wealth of info on this site!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks again for my more recent welcomes....hope to bump into some of you at some point

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hiya!!

Welcome

From North West, near Wigan.... ooh deja vu!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
Hiya!!

Welcome

From North West, near Wigan.... ooh deja vu!

They have a 3D universe near Wigan!? I think i grossly underestimated the place! Next time i pop over to Wigan for a pie i will have to check it out!
lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join