It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Depression, and Honesty.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
reply to post by Blarneystoner

My true colors being? All I displayed is disdain for you based upon you have nothing to add but still wanting to pop your little head in.

Do you feel clever? I hope you do, someone who responds to threads three months later with a childishly unprovoked "are you a shrink, or do you just pretend to be one online?" most likely leads a less than satisfactory existence.

You can be who and what you want to be, blarney! All you have to do is keep a clear mind and your eyes open.
Eventually you will forget why you were ever so bitter to begin with.

lol... I'm not the one who claims to know why people are depressed. Arm chair shrinks like you have an over inflated ego and tend to over simplify the cause of depression. Do you think you're doing us all a favor by dispensing your brand of therapy? The petty insults you casually toss around and this pathetic excuse for a thread make it painfully obvious that you seek validation from perfect strangers.... probably because you've alienated everyone in your personal life.

Man... you are as transparent as a pane of glass....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

Your mind sounds fine. I hope to be as balanced as you one day. Although I'm generally happy, it wouldn't kill me to douse a little of this angst that's been a-burnin' since my souls been a-yearnin'.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I wasn't even sure if I was I going to honor you with another response based upon your lack of anything making you worthy, but here ya go....

-I didn't claim to know "why people are depressed". This "pathetic" thread was a general response to the large amount of threads where people were displaying a strange sort of wishful thinking that the world would end thus indirectly freeing them from their suffering on this planet. I have a good understanding and perspective on depression and other such ailments for my father, my mother, my brother, and I have all dealt with variations of weaknesses of the mind/emotions.

-If anyone seeks validation from this site, it would be you. You are afraid to have your own opinions and latch on to already respected members of this site. You are the little birdy nibbling the rot and decay from in between the teeth of the old crocodiles.

-You are no match for me. That is an arrogant statement but I would love to embarrass you some more if you are so shortsighted to believe you have half the wits to match me on even my worst day.

-You are as dull as a knife made from grey play-doh. I don't respect you, your lack of intellect, or your worthless opinions.

If you were just a little bit brighter, we could have some fun. Instead I'm going to have to bid you farewell and hope for you to be enlightened just enough to figure out why you're so mad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

I wasn't even sure if I was I going to honor you with another response based upon your lack of anything making you worthy, but here ya go....

-I didn't claim to know "why people are depressed". This "pathetic" thread was a general response to the large amount of threads where people were displaying a strange sort of wishful thinking that the world would end thus indirectly freeing them from their suffering on this planet. I have a good understanding and perspective on depression and other such ailments for my father, my mother, my brother, and I have all dealt with variations of weaknesses of the mind/emotions.

-If anyone seeks validation from this site, it would be you. You are afraid to have your own opinions and latch on to already respected members of this site. You are the little birdy nibbling the rot and decay from in between the teeth of the old crocodiles.

-You are no match for me. That is an arrogant statement but I would love to embarrass you some more if you are so shortsighted to believe you have half the wits to match me on even my worst day.

-You are as dull as a knife made from grey play-doh. I don't respect you, your lack of intellect, or your worthless opinions.

If you were just a little bit brighter, we could have some fun. Instead I'm going to have to bid you farewell and hope for you to be enlightened just enough to figure out why you're so mad.

Oh brother... that's rich.

Thanks for the laugh man.
I suppose I would be a better sparring partner for you if my ego was half the size of yours, but fortunately I tend to value humility over self-aggrandizing behavior such as the type you display.
By the way… we’re all waiting patiently and with bated breath for you to substantiate your opinion of your intellect with something… anything… a mere morsel… just a tid bit of useful, worthwhile dialogue from you.

I won’t be holding my breath….

65* here and not a cloud in the sky….

Have a lovely day…

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You would be a better sparring partner if you weren't so shyly half-cocked.

You are the person who starts a fight with someone you know you can't take as long as you have friends there to "hold you back" to prevent the imaginary destruction your limp wristed feigns would produce.

Muah, come here and let me kiss you on the forehead. You're so thick it's almost sweet.

Oh I said I wouldn't but I just had to one more time. You can stalk every post of mine if you want validation that I have a fully functional mind, open to ideas and grateful/accepting of new information/knowledge. You are nobody for me to have to prove my worth to, but the child in me just couldn't help but splash the shallow puddle of conclusions your oversights have arrived at.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Oh... well.... I see you've honored me with another response. That's awefully considerate of you. I suppose now you'd like to exchange blows as well?

You seem to know a lot about me... or is it you that you're actually describing. It's quite telling you know.... spewing on about how I'm so weak and frail... misguided and unintelligent.

I'm actually enjoying this more than you'll ever know... whatching you reveal so much about yourself for all to see....

edit on 13-2-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join