It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ. Gun Store owner - Bans People who voted for Obama -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If anybody in here actually thinks the business owner did this to purposely CUT potential sales to Obama voters, please think again.

Obama voters typically don't buy guns, he knows this.

He also has the right to sell to whoever he wants and if anybody is unhappy about his business actions, they are free to go to his competition to show him up.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Obama is not a pacifist.

Its plain stupid to claim Obama supporters don't buy and use guns.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Dictator BO ( Body Odor) Barack Obama

Does your mommy know you're on the internet?
Seriously, you're embarrassing your fellow Americans. Head on over to Disney or something more your age range.

And I agree that this is a publicity stunt, and a good one in such a politically motivated area too. The guy is clever, and playing everyone for profit

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is kinda stupid since democrats, including Obama, have really done a lot to boost the firearms industry in this country. Look at gun sales whenever someone mentions firearm legislation. This guy should be thanking them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Dictator BO ( Body Odor) Barack Obama

Does your mommy know you're on the internet?
Seriously, you're embarrassing your fellow Americans. Head on over to Disney or something more your age range.

Judging by post by 1BornPatriot, Disney may not be age-appropriate yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Obama is not a pacifist.

Did I not say typically?

My statement was meant to explain the reasoning of the business owner. He knew that he wouldn't actually alienate much if any of his client base or potential customers. I know some Obama voters will buy guns but how much of the national average do they make up?

edit on 28-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Obama is not a pacifist.

Did I not say typically?

My statement was meant to explain the reasoning of the business owner. He knew that he wouldn't actually alienate much if any of his client base or potential customers. I know some Obama voters will buy guns but how much of the national average do they make up?

I don't think you understand. You need to visit the twitter channels and other fora in which that owner participates, and just see the extent of his rabid and obsessive hatred of Obama. There is nothing rational behind it. There is no "reasoning". Just hate, and "AK47" in the phone number on his web page. Very mature.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Obama is not a pacifist.

Did I not say typically?

I don't think you understand. You need to visit the twitter channels and other fora in which that owner participates, and just see the extent of his rabid and obsessive hatred of Obama. There is nothing rational behind it. There is no "reasoning". Just hate, and "AK47" in the phone number on his web page. Very mature.

Actually I don't think you understand.

Let me re-post my first post in this thread.

If anybody in here actually thinks the business owner did this to purposely CUT potential sales to Obama voters, please think again.

He also has the right to sell to whoever he wants and if anybody is unhappy about his business actions, they are free to go to his competition to show him up.

My content is focused around sales and the gun buying market. I really don't care about his personal feelings towards Obama and those that voted for him.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

No, you don't get it. Even if Obama voters were all gun fans, I don't think he'd welcome them in his store because frankly he's nuts.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

that or he just plain doesn't like obama supporters.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

At least that's what we like everyone to think....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join