It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Clock explained by David Flynn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here is an explaination of the doomsday clock by David Flynn. The clock description starts at about 2:20. I have read and watched all of his lectures and have to say he has found a lot of parallels. It makes sense that the ancients would watch the great celestial clock of the heavens.
www.youtube.com...

"David explains the ancient symbol of the snake eating its tale known as the Ouroboros The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros or the Mayan snake god. Hermeticism and myth refer to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change. The sign of the SUNTELIA AION is the sun rising out of the mouth of the oroborus, which will occur on the solstice December 2012."
from Flynn 's research : converting 33 degrees 33 minutes to nautical miles, one gets 2012.9 If viewed as a date, it seems to correspond to the end of the ancient Mayan calendar, December 21st, 2012. The Mayan calendar expect their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatle, will return to earth from heaven at the end of the age."
www.mt.net...

This guy is seriously interesting if you have the time you should check out his analysis.
edit on 26-11-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2012 by BrieBird because: Can't get my link to post correctly sorry.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I honostly think he is the only person that actually makes any sense when it comes to this rare alignment that will take place on 12-21-2012. He has proven his theory with mathmatics and connected ancient symbolism to demonstrate that the answer has been there all along we just haven't been looking in the wrong places. In his book Cydonia he talks at lengths about the earth-mars connection and the ancient people and city of Sidonia, the meaning of the Hermetic saying "As Above so Below" and how that fits into understanding our world and how it fits within the cosmos, he also brings up a very fascinating theory that the moon Iepedus is artifiall, here is a link to his lecture on the book its long but it lays his whole life's work out and is quicker then reading the book

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here ya go.

Flynn was a very smart man. As long as one remembers his world view was from a Christian perspective, he had a lot of interesting things to say.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Klassified because: wrong video

edit on 11/26/2012 by Klassified because: add video

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thank you I have been having a very hard time posting youtube videos today. Christian perspective in a sense yes he was a theologian but, I think he uses biblical references as more of a history of mankind riddled with hidden meaning, I am not put off by his analysis. He also incorporates many secular texts and symbols as well; making his conclusion non-biased.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Post has been quiet for a while but I had to put in a few words for David. David definitely had a gift. I am in the process of reading Cydonia. It is magnificent that he uncovered this information. He uses a lot of siting but that just means hes a great researcher. Has anyone read The Book of Enoch? Amazing book and it really gives you a better understanding about the heavens and who we are and what our purpose is. If aliens are just degraded fallen ones then it explains everything. It is called the Great Deception. I think David knew that one day, the fallen ones were going to roam this earth once again, bringing their beliefs and there ideology, it sure would be antichrist wouldn't it? Unfortunately, David didn't live with us too long on this planet. I have a saying....it goes "The people who die early are the ones who were closest to the truth." I believe David was close and that we need to study the heavens so that one day we can find it too. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

I learned about that symbol the other day...very, very cool for you to share :]

Thanks for reminding me of Quetzalcoatl too! I started reading a book about that idea some time ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thirteenserenades

I just learned now that David Flynn died Jan 22 2012.

new topics

top topics

join