It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad forces blamed for playground bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Details currently sketchy. In all truth it'd be nice if Putin just took charge of the situation - just an opinion. The U.S. needs to stay out of this mess.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HabiruThorstein

Heres the aftermath vid....graphic
Massacre of Deir sparrows .25 11 2012
www.youtube.com...;feature=youtu.be

You cant believe either side of this conflict.

I see a vid last night were the FSA were shooting kids in the stomach, they were all under 8 years old...Assad no angel but this FSA are rageing animals.
edit on 26-11-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
work of the FSA, they even had their camera man on the scene ready to go...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

What i found disturbing was that there dead kids every were (looked like they were shot) and there all screaming allah bloody snackbar, god is far from fking great in that video of the murdered kids....grrrrr

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
where's the park? where's the play ground? i don't see blood trails, the kids look like they died right then and there. whys the guy hiding crouched behind the car slumped over?
the two kids in the back of the car... why are they in the back of the car? everyone looks like they dropped on the spot, no one crawled or walked away?
it doesn't look like shrapnel, i don't know it looks strange but, the girl on the ground is bleeding at her legs..?
something happened here but i don't believe it happened at a play ground and it wasn't a bomb from a jet.
if this happened in a public park with multiple children why is there only a short clip like this? surely there would be endless eye candy for the repulsive to film.

snapper, i believe they say Allahu Akbar!

edit on 26-11-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I just watched that vid again a couple of times, you can see they all been shoot in the top of the head, this was a execution, and was never a bomb.

the vid was posted with the yahoo article, i'm thinking this is another FSA propaganda piece.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

snapper, i believe they say Allahu Akbar!

I know, its just my way of having a dig, as its so wrong to be screaming god is great with dead executed kids all around you.....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

yeah its designed to shock the people one way or the other.. wouldn't believe a word of this being a playground but.
poor parents...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yeah, it doesn't look like a true bombing scene but I'm no expert. Some of you have caught details I didn't, but the reason I made sure it was 'blamed' in the title was that something just didn't jibe between the immediate video, unversal blame on Assad without anyone being able to give specifics, etc

PS- thanks for the follow up vid snapperski
edit on 26-11-2012 by HabiruThorstein because: postscript

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Can you provide a link to that video of the FSA shooting children? If not, no problems.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

the videos are to disturbing to post on ATS, but your find them on a site called prochan......be warned though, its the sort of stuff that scars the soul.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I saw this on the news this morning, they said that Assad forces were responsible, but added that the human rights organisations and such didn't know what really happened.

I was like, why are you saying that Assad is responsible then?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
I saw this on the news this morning, they said that Assad forces were responsible, but added that the human rights organisations and such didn't know what really happened.

I was like, why are you saying that Assad is responsible then?

They do it for every massacre that surfaces. Unconfirmed reports from activists who are usually pro FSA. They probably watched the FSA slaughter the women and children and then blame it on the Syrian Army.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, criticizing as I am from a western point of view, the 'underdog story' always seems to sell better and sales are paramount. So the news outlets are usually inclined that way, Easier to get a Pulitzer Prize that way. Thus the anti-Assad bias..
edit on 26-11-2012 by Snoil because: grammar

edit on 26-11-2012 by Snoil because: and some typo

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter to me who did this to those children.

If i could and was able i would track down who ever did this.

And i would do the same to them.Those Muslims over there have no respect

for life at all.I do not care which side did this they need to be put down like

the heathen dogs they are.Islam the religion of peace my rear end.

There is no excuse for those dead children.It is my firm view that Mohamed was the anti Christ.

And the only way the middle east to see peace is to wipe out every extremist over there.

I'm sorry for the rant,but this makes my blood boil

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoil
Well, criticizing as I am from a western point of view, the 'underdog story' always seems to sell better and sales are paramount. So the news outlets are usually inclined that way, Easier to get a Pulitzer Prize that way. Thus the anti-Assad bias..

No...The news outlets run the stories they're told to run, period. 'Freedom of the Press' is just another example of doublespeak.

Our tendency to root for the underdog is exactly why these stories are packaged this way.

"Please support, and pay for with your tax-dollars, the illegal overthrow of govt and the destruction of said-country, the killing of citizens just like yourselves, all for imperialistic gain and based on complete lies!" doesn't sell nearly as well, now does it?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and thanks also to the commenters who noticed the things wrong with it.

edit on 26-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777

Originally posted by Snoil

No...The news outlets run the stories they're told to run, period. 'Freedom of the Press' is just another example of doublespeak.

Our tendency to root for the underdog is exactly why these stories are packaged this way.

"Please support, and pay for with your tax-dollars, the illegal overthrow of govt and the destruction of said-country, the killing of citizens just like yourselves, all for imperialistic gain and based on complete lies!" doesn't sell nearly as well, now does it?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and thanks also to the commenters who noticed the things wrong with it.

edit on 26-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

Well I may not have been clear enough it seems, I agree with you by and large, but don't forget that Pulitzer carrot.

Also, having re-watched (and I don't jump on every "IT WAS A SETUP!" claim by far) this reeks of staged incident. Assad is being framed
edit on 28-11-2012 by Snoil because: grammar

top topics

join