It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stronger The Darkside Is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When it comes to relationships, I rival Job from the Bible on luck.
He actually sends ME sympathy cards.

The Darkside has beaten me yet again. At this rate of failure I will never become a Jedi master.

I don't know how to describe the women who have devastated me over the past decade....
Sadistic, reptilian brained, PTSD ongoing, bipolar, manic, neurotic, retarded, psychotic, self destructive? You name it and I've endured it at some point this past decade.

Yet.... they all seem to think it's the other person's fault for THEIR erratic behaviors.

Why are so many American women so GD broken mentally and emotionally?
Why do they ALL take it out on the innocent guy who had nothing to do with their past?

I have been mentally & emotionally bruised, beaten, knifed, gutted, burned, & scarred by women who want to break a man down, just because they can. They aren't satisfied until they drink the tears of sweet sorrow for nourishment or at the very minimum, break the guy down to a Parkinson's nerve rattling. They FEED off of the negative energy they instigate and stimulate. What the Hell is that all about?

Is it possible that David Icke was right about reptilians locking in to the lower chakras and generating negative vibrations in order to then feed off the results? It's just a strange theory, but it sure does seem to perfectly explain a lot of the abnormal behaviors in many people.

Who else is currently in, or has been in a relationship that feels like this every day?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There are plenty of cool girls out there. Sounds like you've been gettin with some real nutjobs though. Don't let anyone "break you down," whether they be male or female.

BTW, not sure how old you are but around mid to late 20s you'll get hit up by a lot of ex-girlfriends who are getting marriage/baby fever.

If you really WANT to be in a longterm, intimate, intense, emotional relationship, it'll happen on its own. But be careful what you wish for........
edit on 26-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Dude, trust me when I say that if you could get in my head for just 30 seconds worth of past relationship memories, you'd likely need to get drunk for a month afterwards...

And then you'd think "Oh, God, and I thought I had it rough."

I've concluded that I must have really owed karma a LOT when I was born and promised to pay it back by being unavoidably and inextricably attracted by pretty, psychotic, immoral, and potentially homicidal females.

By the way, if you are reading this and match the above description, I am currently single and eager to pay my karmic debts.

~Heff
edit on 11/26/12 by Hefficide because: clarity

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

The "cool girls" are all taken by morons who are screwing them up, then they get with me after the neanderthals are done with them. After a few months, the traumatic memories of their last talking monkey kicks in, and they go ape $#&% on me.

I'm almost 40, I'll creep myself out if I go back to that scene of staring across a bar or at a party. I don't even want to try anymore. It's a lost cause in these here United States of GMO & Fluoride retardation.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Nice!

The only salvation in my favor is that I have not had any children with any of my past psychos. I am not cursed with such a fate, and I see a lot of broken men who have scared the Hell out of me to the point of precision carefulness when it comes to safe intercourse. Almost 40 and no kids, that I know of.

The only men in front of me in line are those with exes who are killing them with alimony and child support, and an occasional restraining order just for fun.

I've been cheated on by about 98% of all women I've been with. That's the least of my woes.
I have learned from others' mistakes though. I have friends who tell me, "Smarten up, you don't want to end up like me." And they're right, great advice taken.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

BTW, not sure how old you are but around mid to late 20s you'll get hit up by a lot of ex-girlfriends who are getting marriage/baby fever.

In your 30s, they come back to you with a pre-made family and an extra 100lbs!

It's a lose/lose scenario. Either you get with them while they are young and psychoticly destructive, or you get with them when they're psychoticly destructive but with ex husbands calling their kids every night.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I don't know how to describe the women who have devastated me over the past decade.... Sadistic, reptilian brained, PTSD ongoing, bipolar, manic, neurotic, retarded, psychotic, self destructive? You name it and I've endured it at some point this past decade.

wow, im starting to believe in the multiverse theory. its like two universes got crossed and im replying to my own thread. dont worry alternate me, im sure it will work out some day, if not, there are plenty of phycos out there waiting to pounce.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The Force is strong with these ones...

edit on 26-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I have been mentally & emotionally bruised, beaten, knifed, gutted, burned, & scarred by women who want to break a man down, just because they can. They aren't satisfied until they drink the tears of sweet sorrow for nourishment or at the very minimum, break the guy down to a Parkinson's nerve rattling. They FEED off of the negative energy they instigate and stimulate. What the Hell is that all about?

If I may, this paragraph stuck out to me. I'm around the same age as you, and have been through hell with different women over the years. Why? Because I allowed it to be. Reading this paragraph was a strong indication that you yourself allow these women to be in your life, allow them to make you miserable and allow them to take you on the rollercoaster ride. Simple trick is just don't allow it.

My advice is be up front and honest, even to the point of bluntness with the women in your life. Give them that inch, and they'll not only take a mile or two, they won't stop taking until you have nothing left to give.
My first ex cost me almost $80000, the second one I learned from the mistakes of the first and managed to get away with most of my stuff and my sanity intact.

After the second one I learned not to be a "yes man" for the sake of getting laid, and said what I think. You'd be surprised how fast they back down when you stand your ground. Sure they use the closed-legs tactics and the cold shoulder, but if you confront it, squash it and refuse to back down to it, no matter how hard it seems, you'll come out on top, and be the one in charge.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I want to tell you my secret now.

"I see crazy people. They don't know they're crazy. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other, they only see what they want to see. They don;t know they're crazy."

They're everywhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ever consider going abroad for a while? Luke went to Dagobah a few times, so you too go somewhere else to "train" rather than wilt away at the rebel base.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Women are the same as they have always been, it just society put cuff's on that madness back in the day and now they have the freedom to do whatever it is that they want to do.This has revealed a side of women that is kind of sadistic. I like to refer to it as "Relationship Münchausen syndrome" They personally feed their partners emotional poison then want to fix the issues they created with love and kindness just enough to lower your guard then they will start over again. Its insanely sadistic and for some reason mostly effects very attractive women who have the ability to sway potential ex boyfriends away from reentering the dating pool. Making the only people who can actually be with them willing victims of their madness.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

My advice is be up front and honest, even to the point of bluntness with the women in your life.

This is something I learned at a young age and have been doing this ever since. It does not work like it does on paper. The more blunt I get, the more it's warped and twisted, then thrown back at me like I was the aggressor. I'm also the one with the closed legs in the relationship because I cannot and will not be aroused by dramatics and negativity. I can't fist fight and make love in the same day to the same person, it's retardedly dysfunctional, but many of my exes seem to prefer it that way.

You'd be surprised how fast they back down when you stand your ground.

Tell me your secret because nothing works for me... and yes, in a way i do allow it. I allow it because I care about them, I see their potential, and I believe in them that they can overcome this mental infection of insecurity, unworthiness, lying, deceit, distrust, and hormonal imbalances.

She has threatened me with moving out for years, almost weekly. Whenever she got pissed about anything I heard, "I can't do this anymore, I'm leaving!" Then the next day it was a different story.

I finally said, "OK leave then, I'm not stopping you." That turned into, in her head and future memories..."Leave, I hate you, get out!" So when she tells her friends and family what I said, that's how it comes out, and I'm the a-hole somehow.

This time I stuck to my guns. No more back & forth, up & down, push & pull on my emotions. Now she's making me pack her things while she's at her mother's. The kids' stuff is all here, their schooling is going to be all screwed up changing schools mid year, and no one walks away from this feeling any kind of stability in their lives, especially the kids.

edit on 26-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyops

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Man, I wish i could help you. I think it requires a Sixth Sense. Maybe if you keep
putting the verb before the subject, like Yoda, you can keep them confused
and catch them off their guard.

Other than that, it's a crapshoot. Women seem to want it all, strong male father figure
capable of decisive action and taking charge who cries at movies and is in touch
with (and not afraid to talk about) his deepest and innermost thoughts and feelings.
And then when they get that, they wonder if they couldn't have done better

I guess that sounds really sexist but it's honest

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I threw love at the Darkside, and it laughed at me while devouring it, because it saw it as weakness not strength.
All you "New Agers" who think love beats all, you need to get off your meditation mats and get out there in the battlefields.

The Darkside is stronger, because it's hunger is never satisfied. It craves energy and seeks it out, nothing stands in it's way. It's never "full" and always needs more fuel.

I use the gas station metaphor to describe these people.

They are like empty tanks constantly needing to refuel at the nearest station, but they drive so erratically and recklessly that they use more gas than the average person. If they run out of fuel on the road, they stop the nearest vehicle and syphon the fuel out of their vehicles. Vehicle being the metaphor for human body.

An easier metaphor would be to compare the Darkside to Chinese takeout, no matter how much you eat, you will still be hungry in a few hours.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I got lucky man...

I'm in love with my best friend after almost 3 years now...

The rest of my life is a never ending wreck... And every other girl I have tried to be with was an even bigger wreck.

Sometimes it just happens one day... You just run out of bad luck.. I used to wonder maybe like heff?? was I some nazi sadistic bastard last life?? Hahaha..

And just to rub it in cause I love all your Jedi in training posts:

I just helped my girl girl put up our christmas tree with the help of our little orange (15lb) kitty.. And get this! She thinks I am the hottest guy in the universe except james franco when he does that full face smile thing he does.

Ahhh I'm a lucky guy.

LOVE.

By the way the light side IS more powerful. You can only take power from someone who has fear... The dark side is only more powerful in small (yet common) situations.. Long term it's not, and once you let go of the fear of death, no darkside force can really push you in any way. Even Darth Vader was a Jedi in the end... Think about it.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just first off, I'd like to be clear I can completely empathise your position here, and I really do want to help you with this. I have been through it myself more times than I can remember, and seeing anyone suffer the way I did is someone I want to help.

It does not work like it does on paper. The more blunt I get, the more it's warped and twisted, then thrown back at me like I was the aggressor.

I think the reason for this is you wait for it to become a real problem before you take it on as an honest scrap to try resolve the problem. When I said be up-front, I meant from the get-go. If you've been nodding your head politely for a few months then suddenly blow up at them for all the little things they do to antagonise you (which we both know is inevitable...
), it's already too late. In a way I'm generalising, but my own experience has taught me to state your case at the beginning, and stick to it without compromise.

I'm also the one with the closed legs in the relationship because I cannot and will not be aroused by dramatics and negativity. I can't fist fight and make love in the same day to the same person, it's retardedly dysfunctional, but many of my exes seem to prefer it that way.

Figure of speech there. What I meant is how women love to use those kind of tactics in order to essentially "starve" a man into giving in. No one wants to feel uncomfortable or "mad at," and women know how to use this emotion to get us to cave. To me, putting the boot down and stating outright you refuse to play the stupid mind games and emotional blackmail, you quash that track right off.

Tell me your secret because nothing works for me... and yes, in a way i do allow it. I allow it because I care about them, I see their potential, and I believe in them that they can overcome this mental infection of insecurity, unworthiness, lying, deceit, distrust, and hormonal imbalances.

The secret is not really a secret. Caring is one thing, but surely after 40 years you can figure out when someone is just playing you emotionally, or is just stringing you along for their own emotional high, Humans who don't know any better always strive to push others down to make themselves feel better. Ever had an argument with someone? Won and felt stronger? Lost and felt weaker? Sounds to me like this girl is being an energy leech, and you're the source. So here's the secret. Be honest. Not just with her, but with yourself. I hate to sound harsh doing this, but deluding yourself as to the well-being of your relationship is not going to save it. Ask yourself the hard questions. Then answer them honestly.

She has threatened me with moving out for years, almost weekly. Whenever she got pissed about anything I heard, "I can't do this anymore, I'm leaving!" Then the next day it was a different story.

I finally said, "OK leave then, I'm not stopping you." That turned into, in her head and future memories..."Leave, I hate you, get out!" So when she tells her friends and family what I said, that's how it comes out, and I'm the a-hole somehow.

Do you see the bold there? The pattern? You finally said, which indicates to me you have put up with her # for quite a while without defending your position or biting back. While that seems presumptuous, and could very well be wrong, but that's my take on it. As for her mind's take on your words, all people, men and women don't want to be the one who is wrong, and generally will come up with a story to see themselves as a hero, regardless of how the truth went down. My first ex I left, but after finding out she was cheating on me. She maintains to this day she never cheated, and I left because I was immature and had a child's brain. Who's right? Well it's a combination of a and b.

This time I stuck to my guns.

Something you should have done the first time she said it. Each time you allowed it to slide gave her another footing. Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I can't find another way to put it.

No more back & forth, up & down, push & pull on my emotions. Now she's making me pack her things while she's at her mother's.

Stand your ground. She wants her stuff, she packs it. I'd almost guarantee she'll cave if you aren't doing the work for her. Again, an energy/control thing, one which you have just caved into.

The kids' stuff is all here, their schooling is going to be all screwed up changing schools mid year, and no one walks away from this feeling any kind of stability in their lives, especially the kids.

Call her bluff on it. Kids are surprisingly hardy, and as you said you had no kids, so they must be hers. If it's another mind game, it'll come out. If she's genuine, she won't use that as a pivot.

edit on 26-11-2012 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
before the FDA started giving various drugs for moods like prozac...There was a book called men are from mars women are from venus.
Here in America the FDA is making a really fat profit medicating people to fill the differences between the sexes with mind numbing products which they receive cash for. 1 out of 4 americans are actively taking psycho active drugs from the FDA.
oh and by the way...the next time you get stressed out in a relationship just go drink some tap water because flourine is the active drug in prozac

edit on 26-11-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I agree with your perceptions about 100%, except when it comes to the Darkside, perception is reality to them. If they perceive love and kindness as weakness, they drink that up and instigate more.

When you are bestowed with the Light side of the Force, you are technically "saved", you are all set, no more worries, easy sailing from there on out. This is true, for the most part.

The ONLY way the Darkside can effect you, is if you let it.

This is my problem. The Darkside can't get to me, but it can effect me through others I let in.
Throw me in a room of 100 David Icke reptilians, they'll get nothing from me.
Throw me in a room with a reptilian possessed girlfriend, and I'll be arrested in a few hours.

Call it the Trojan horse metaphor. The Darkness can't effect the light, but it can convince the light to put itself out through trickery. If you trust the wrong person, they can get to you and effect your light.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

mmmmmm

I see your point now...

I had to battle such things when my girl and me were first getting together. Some time long ago I merged with the Force and started attacking the other side at the source. Needless to say, and I can tell by your words you know... I was attacked.

Mainly the dark side tried to confuse her.. This is another sign that the darkside is weaker.. It has to operate in the shadows and through weaker people..

We made it through... She never had to deal with demons until she met me...

Now that our love has grown and we went through all that bull, we are even stronger.

So yea I get your point about what you are saying, and I experienced it directly in a provable way to all those around me at the time. Still... I think it must be partially your fault... For instance, what have you changed about yourself in your pursuit that would attract a different breed of woman?

I guess All I want to say is: (besides completely agreeing with your last post)

Good Luck Man!

Oh and I don't agree with that love everyone and it's all good man new age thingy thing.... That IS weak.. I am of the thought that us good guys should be like jedi.. We do have to kill and lock up darkness. The image I get is of some hercules figure as being the light side, not some enlightened hippy.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join