It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me how to attach a picture to my avatar? All the other websites I've ever been a member of have been very easy. I'd just copy the image out of my imageshack account and paste it to the appropriate spot and hit enter. I try that here and nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chad

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by slasher75

Click on the "tools" tab on the top nav bar. Then click "ATS uploads". Upload your image, then click it, then click the "AVATAR" tab under the picture. It will then take you back to your "tools" page. Scroll down to the avatar section and you will see it is darkly highlighted(you will understand when you see it) then click "submit".

Edit to add: Welcome to ATS. If you would like a custom avatar or mini background see my signature link.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... step by step with pic's to make it simpler

edit on 25-11-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank you very much guys. I really do appreciate the help.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by slasher75

If you ever decide you'd like to change it up any or want a full sized background/avatar combination, come on over to the avatar thread and we'll hook ya up

You just tell us what you want, include any pics you may have, tell us how you want them to look and let the magic begin

We'll also walk you through getting it to show up the way you want

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay...I have tried everything to change my avatar and background...and now it won't work anymore...can a MOD please look into my profile and let me know what I did wrong? I followed all directions but still won't work

top topics

join