It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've a post on my profile from G3070204 with a link, should I trust the link??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi all,

This thread will be short and sweet as I'd just like to verify who the hell G3070204 is & why did this message appear?? Has anybody else had a link posted to their profile by somebody who...when I've used the search engine does not exist!! The engine gives me a link to the forums :-/

I've checked the link posted and it has been on youtube a week with around 300 views, this sort of thing gets my spider senses tingling & I'm asking advice from all fellow members or mods to try and get an idea as to why I've been singled out for my opinion on a link such as the link that is on my profile.

Please could somebody let me know if G3070204 has been in touch with them and if so what is their reasons for trying to get us to visit their links.

I'll say thanks in advance for any input no matter how helpful it may or may not be.

Peace, good luck & good vibes be with you all. B-)
edit on 25/11/2012 by theguygeeza because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is the link posted to myself and maybe others too;

*(Link Removed)*

edit on 11/25/2012 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Me too.

I got this on my U2U.

This is an automated U2U to let you know that G3070204 has just added a comment to your profile.

You can view your profile here: skuly.

Please do not respond to this U2U, it was auto-generated from an account that does not receive replies.

Some type of marketing maybe to get the video more hits?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the user is banned. My guess is they spammed their music on various forums, and you were the lucky winner.

I looked at the url, it's just a website of what seems to be someones music.

if you don't know the user, delete the comment and ignore it. Seems like a religious nutcase..

About

Label: Demo Archives

Manager: Jesus Christ

Bio: These works by Ronnie are all private home recorded demos with all instruments and vocals performed solely by himself. None of these works were ever recorded in studio and released on label.

Lol but maybe a u2u to a mod would have been better, you're kinda doing his work by getting people to check your profile for his link

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Changed OP, thank you for the replies, I'll give the video a miss if he/she is banned and is a nutcase...hang on I wear a cool backwards fastening jacket with belts, buckles & straps on...you can't tell I've tinfoil in my hat though, I just lined the inside of a baseball cap, we all float down here don't we.

All the best, many thanks for the help, I've no time for religion being pressed upon me, I use the force, that's enough for me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Had it too. I didn't click the link as it automatically started playing some really awful so-called "music".

Delete works

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

I got that song linked by a named user, who now seems to have gone.
I deleted the comment, because it looked like anti-religious trolling, so I can't confirm whether the user's name has been changed to that number.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The account has been terminated for numerous willful violations of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

Should you spot any further posts from this person or to this YouTube channel, please alert us so that we may take appropriate action.

We don't otherwise discuss terminated accounts, so I'm closing this thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

top topics

join