It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Wallpaper Creation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

AWESOME IDEA Marty!!!!

S&F for ya!

This should be fun!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

AWESOME IDEA Marty!!!!

S&F for ya!

This should be fun!

Yeah should be awesome, i made a logo and put it as PSD on deviantart... people can use that if they like

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I've already stolen it!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Glad to see you got a thread going Marty. Good work as always.

-SAP-
edit on 28-11-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Thanks mate, I like the original logo you got going there!

Made one just then, nice colourful scene!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I may have some nice input into the thread but I'm sceptical whether it shall receive the most stars or not?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here is my first design:

(Note: The file size of this design exceed's ATS' upload limit and even limit sizes on most url uploading sites so have uploaded them onto my own server!)

1024 x 768
www.silverboltwebdesign.co.uk...

1366 x 768 (Widescreen/Laptop)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Here is my first design:

(Note: The file size of this design exceed's ATS' upload limit and even limit sizes on most url uploading sites so have uploaded them onto my own server!)

1024 x 768

1366 x 768 (Widescreen/Laptop)

I like it, starred!

I used to have alienskin blowup to make smaller images larger, but I just got a new iMac and I bought the windows plugin.... is there a chance you can make it at 1920x1080?? Would like to rotate that one around with a few others I have...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Star and flag Marty

SS

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I may have some nice input into the thread but I'm sceptical whether it shall receive the most stars or not?

This thread is not a competition though, so honestly does it matter?

I have had the signature removed RE the other thread, also, the only two things that were done was talking about the logo contest in ATS chat, and also starting this thread with my signature down the bottom which promoted the logo.....

Anyway no hard feelings I hope, there wasn't any cheating as assumed on the other thread - I just said what I did previous paragraph...

Anyway, your input into wallpapers is greatly appreciated, hope we can move on and perhaps collaborate on some great work!

Marty

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yay! Mickey!

(I do have a soft spot for him - despite all the Disney-illuminati-mind-controlled-subliminals-conspiracies out there)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Yay! Mickey!

(I do have a soft spot for him - despite all the Disney-illuminati-mind-controlled-subliminals-conspiracies out there)

Lol I love Mickey and ALL Disney movies, dumbo is my favourite!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

This thread is not a competition though, so honestly does it matter?

I have had the signature removed RE the other thread, also, the only two things that were done was talking about the logo contest in ATS chat, and also starting this thread with my signature down the bottom which promoted the logo.....

Anyway no hard feelings I hope, there wasn't any cheating as assumed on the other thread - I just said what I did previous paragraph...

Anyway, your input into wallpapers is greatly appreciated, hope we can move on and perhaps collaborate on some great work!

Marty

No worries Marty, after all we are all here to enjoy the forums and make it a better place so I'm always happy to contribute with banners/desktops etc.

Re, the other thread, the flaws are more down to the format of the competition (using stars as the voting method) and it's only highlighted the fact the the staff need better systems in place to allow members to make better comps. in the future.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I'll see what I can do regarding the size.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No worries Marty, after all we are all here to enjoy the forums and make it a better place so I'm always happy to contribute with banners/desktops etc.

Re, the other thread, the flaws are more down to the format of the competition (using stars as the voting method) and it's only highlighted the fact the the staff need better systems in place to allow members to make better comps. in the future.

I agree whole heartedly there, possibly a competition plugin of some sorts could be developed, posts spanning the whole thread for stars can be a bit messy to look through and vote, and also perhaps only one vote per person as stars allows to vote for different posts. Good point

Looking forward to the wallpaper resize!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

I agree whole heartedly there, possibly a competition plugin of some sorts could be developed, posts spanning the whole thread for stars can be a bit messy to look through and vote, and also perhaps only one vote per person as stars allows to vote for different posts. Good point

Looking forward to the wallpaper resize!!!

Here's the 1920 x 1080 version (hopefully I haven't compromised on the quality too much)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Awesome thanks! Grabbed it yesterday

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Question for you Marty. Can you explain how you transparent a image and stack it over another image? I assume you use GIMP?

I would like to help add wallpapers to your thread.

-SAP-

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join