It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proper introductory thread :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So hey there, I awoke about 9 months ago and have been trying to figure out the secrets of the universe since then. Also trying to make sense of various paranormal things through science. One thing I've realised is that empathy is the matching of neuron activity within the brain. I've studied some psychology (never got a degree or finished a course). One thing I wish to see abolished in my lifetime is the idea that we need to live within set structural systems that neeed to be controlled and regulated, hence why I have never finished even a term at university'. I continued the study but never handed anything up. I don't like the idea of having to prove myself simply for the sake of it. When the time comes if I need to use an ability I will use it but not for the sake of entertainment or proof that I have it. One thing I'm interested in is knowing how many dimensions there really are. I've gained some of my knowledge through looking at differeent mythology's and religions and matching up where they say basically the same thing. I also did some research into the different chakras/nerve centers. Have a curiousity about the different meanings of numbers when they pop up seemingly randomly.

My journey started when a friend of a friend commited suicide, for a long time after that I tried to help her and his friends, with whom I ended up living for quite some time, it became quite draining and I lost my way for a time. They all said that in the end I was what helped them through it. One thing that lead on a bit of a journey and to some discoveries was his use of the word meta and the title of his the music he mades band Mettatron. Which, two different interpretations I've found of it are, The only Angel that can stop god from interfering with man, and the other, the angel that looks after heaven whilst god is away.

One goal of mine is to be as concious as possible as often as possible. I think one way to do this is to eat only organic food and as little of it as possible because whilst you are digesting there is less blood flow in the other areas of your body therefore less energy. I am a vegetarian and soon to be Vegan once I find a diet that works for me.

I guess my motto would be; Once you've had enough, you're half way there.
edit on 25-11-2012 by blinkabovered because: Accidentally pressed it with nothing in it

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Agh you wrote something, Welcome to ATS
edit on 25-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blinkabovered

Boy, you're one for words!!

You're such a chatter box......

Welcome......

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, welcome to ATS. I take it brevity is among your stronger qualities? Indeed.

* Added after OP text appeared

Welcome again... Your OP vanished while you were doing your editing so a blank msg appeared for all to see. One of those quirks of the software. I look forward to seeing your thoughts out on the forums, to be sure.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the family! Hope you are able to find some of the answers you seek here. Sorry to hear about your friend, that is hard to process, someone dying is hard enough, but suicides leave so many questions behind. Hope to see you out on the boards.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Awesome you joined!!

Hope you enjoy your stay! And you sound very interesting, can't wait to see ya around on some threads.

Have an awesome day or night!

Sorry about your friend. Death never comes easy, and I'm still dealing with questions and why's. And it's been a year and a half. my mom slowly poisoned herself to death with alcohol and meds.
edit on 25-11-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome people! If anyone could point me in the direction of interests stated above that would be much appreciated, thanks

I may have been overly open with my first post, I was not looking for sympathy though I appreciate the thought. If there's anything else you'd like to know don't hesitate to ask. I'm an open book

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!
After 20 posts you can start making your own threads, but in the meantime, you may be interested in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum.

You can click the FORUMS tab near the top of the screen, and view all the available forums. I'm sure you'll find something interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Welcome!
If you decide you would like an avatar for your profile pic, please join us on the Avatar Creations thread. Just tell us what you'd like and we'll hook you up

top topics

join