It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....(cont'd)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wow. I forget how ignorant people can sometimes be. First of all, let me say that homosexuality is NOT a choice. I didn't choose to be gay no more than anybody chose to be hetersexual. Why would I choose a difficult life? Being with a woman is just as disgusting to me as it would be for a heterosexual man to be with a man. And yes, I HAVE been with women. I've had these feelings for as long as I have known and cannot change them. I am NOT evil in God's eyes, as God made me this way. I'm a good person and that's all that matter's in His eyes.

Next, there are NUMEROUS documentations of animals engaging in homosexuality, including monkeys, apes, dolphins, dogs, and most other animals...EVEN when female counterparts are present. Somebody needs to do their homework!!!!!
So it is quite "natural."

Next, if you were to study your bible more closely, you'd understand that God DOES condone (NOT condemn) homosexuality. Take a browse through books Samuel I and II. In it, two men have a relationship and it is perfectly fine in God's eyes.
The only sin in homosexuality is spilling the seed, which mean every man on God's Green Earth is a sinner, because this includes masturbation, using condoms, pulling out, and any other sexual activity NOT used for the purpose of procreation.

According to the bible, no sin is greater or lesser than another, so if you're right, we're all going to hell.

The statitistics show that 90% of men masturbate....the other 10% lie.

Good day.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi xaander

It is only the "Old Testament", the jewish section of the bible that condemns homosexuality.
The "New Testament" which is really about the life of Jesus and his message, says nothing about the matter. I fact, the words, "Love your brother as you do yourself" and "Judge ye not lest ye be judged" give the lie to the so called christians, or should I say the Judaeo Christians. If you accept these words of Jesus you cannot adhere to the old jewish laws in the old testament. This is the very situation which is splitting the Anglican/Epispocal church at this very time.
I would say that those that are true christians would be the ones who follow the message of Jesus, not the laws of the jews.

As you said, homosexuality is just as common in the animal kingdom as it is in humans. It is a G.O.D. given gift every bit as much as hetrosexuality is and for that matter, any other gift one is born with. It is NOT a choice any more than hetrosexuality is.

Cheers

Malai5

[edit on 22/10/04 by malai5]



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't care if you're gay.

I just think you have no right to get married and adopt children.

Marriage is between man and woman... It takes a mother AND a father to raise a child. It takes a man and woman to make a child.

Sometimes I wish i was gay so I didnt have to LISTEN to women and their FEELINGS


Im not FONDA Kerry



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I quess Im going to hell... See yall there!



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thread closed.




top topics
 
0

log in

join