It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Foster Kids Taken From 'Politically Incorrect' Family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels
Nice to see the Government and the opposition coming out in support of UKIP.
I Know it's a Labour run council so I wonder what the party can do? Another inquest, enquiry etc, because the UK doesn't have enough of those.

I doubt the Labour party will do anything itself, but the Ed. Sec is leading an investigation, as is the Council, who's leader has said he "expects the report to be on his desk Monday morning". Someone is having a bad weekend, that's for sure....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I doubt the Labour party will do anything itself, but the Ed. Sec is leading an investigation, as is the Council, who's leader has said he "expects the report to be on his desk Monday morning". Someone is having a bad weekend, that's for sure....

Well that's for sure, I bet whoever cocked this up will be calling in sick tomorrow.
Did you see the woman that Rotherham council wheeled out to defend this affront to justice?
Unbelievable she was.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by stargatetravels
Nice to see the Government and the opposition coming out in support of UKIP.
I Know it's a Labour run council so I wonder what the party can do? Another inquest, enquiry etc, because the UK doesn't have enough of those.

Whoever has their head on the chopping block is ok with me. I just hope the kids are allowed to remain in their home.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I believe a lot of things are done for media coverage by political parties in the U.S.,why not the U.K.?
And yes , maybe Control has a lot to do with it.....a little power right? Hopefully someone is having a bad
weekend, there will be an apology and the children will be returned to the parents. Governments and
courts tend to drag things out and the children will be the ones to suffer.
In California a few years ago children were removed from the parents and placed in temp. foster care and the
parents had to fight to get them back. Their crime was that they were raw fooders. Beuraucracy seems to
love control.....small minds....

running with the wolves

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Sure, just google "uk secret family courts"... Basically it is just like when the police go to a judge to get a warrant, only the social service do not need any evidence. Just the hearsay of the social services... You could also google something like "uk social services caught lying" or something like that...

Here check out this one...

northamptoncouncil.blogspot.co.uk...

There are hundreds if not thousands of cases like this!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If you had any illusion that you were free in the UK.
Welcome to the truth and it will only get worse as people slowly accept the inevitable. The rest of the world will slowly catch up but in many ways you guys are leading the way in the anti freedom movement. The ironic part is many of ya accept it with open arms.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

It's not actually true, so don't waste your time.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and I would hazard a guess that YOU work as a social worker or you know someone close to you that does... Please watch this and tell me it is not true again...

If the case is between two individuals (say the parents after a divorce), the hearing is held in private, not secret.

We are not talking about these types of cases...

If the local authority gets involved, said case is a Public Law case and as such is not even held in private. In both instances, accredited members of the Media are allowed to attend, although there may be restrictions on what they can report (names for instance)

Who gets to attend is irrelevant if the parents or children are not heard!

While it is clear the poster has been though a rough ride for some reason, I am willing to put money on the fact he/she has left out some pertinent points related to his/her case as to why Social were taking such an active interest in his/her family.

You people make me sick! That's right. I am the liar... You have no clue! The midwives told the police that they didn't even know my partner was pregnant! She had been to scans and midwife appointments up until the point where she was physically hurt by one... Regardless that is irrelevant anyway as there is no law demanding you seek any kind of medical treatment! It is called consent... Would you like me to link you to the NMC website!

Everything is just as I described... Though I did leave out the fact that the police lied to us too... During our complaint with the police I wrote a statement on behalf of my partner, we were told that can't be done! My partner said she would sign it but they still refused saying she needed to write it herself!

Oh but you know best right? You know our life right? I am just a liar right?

We even had social services telling us that our son had missed his 6 weeks and 8 weeks appointments, that is why they were involved (the SS told us this at the door when we asked why they were here)... He was 3 weeks old at the time!!!

How dare you judge me without knowing a thing! Shame on you!

Unassisted home births happen regularly, although the Midwives often advise against it because it is dangerous.

Care to show me some statistics for your claim here? Dangerous? Really? You have no clue! It is natural and very safe! If as you say if happens regularly would you care to give me the death rate? You know as it is so dangerous?

The poster is right women have been doing it since the dawn of time, however, childbirth was for a long time considered very dangerous and often fatal until medical science got involved.

You are a joke! Are you saying then that no-one dies in the hospital due to child birth? If child birth is so dangerous how is it that african families can have like 10 kids, same with indian families, a lot of them life in very poor conditions too... Do complications happen during birth? Sure but it is RARE...

All my kids and the mother would be dead if it wasn't for medical science being there at birth.

You have no proof of this and it is irrelevant to us and our case!

Again, kids are home schooled all the time in the UK but the local authority has a legal obligation to check that the standard of education is up to scratch.

Yes and WE have NO legal obligation to COMPLY... I was told this by the LEO himself, I pressed him about what would happen if I didn't though and basically he threatened me with the courts! That is all they have, threats and intimidation! How dare these people question the education of our children when the school system is such a joke! Would you like me to bring up some stats regarding schools?

Who are these people to decide WHAT "up to scratch" means? You are a drone my friend...

Given the tone and the clear anti-Government bias displayed by said poster, I am certain there is something not being told to us or he is exaggerating what happened for dramatic effect.

You know nothing at all, you make me so mad because you judge something you know absolutely nothing about! You immediately side with the gov which brings me to question YOUR motives!

Yes I am anti gov, WHY? Because I am anti violence! Everything within our system is founded upon it! Get a clue, please... And do not call me a liar when you do not even know me!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Check out this article...

Yes they can go in BUT not report on anything involving children... So please tell me why they would go? You make out that some things can't be said... NOPE, nothing can be spoken about when it involves children... Please also read the article and the reason WHY the gov was made to open up the courts... Hell I'll do it for you!

His plan, originally announced last year, was to shed light on the system to tackle suspicions of bias, injustice and cronyism in the family courts.

Oh guess I'm not the ONLY one that had problems with these people then... Oh wait, they were all liars weren't they...

But judges made sure that reporters would not be allowed to tell the public anything they saw or heard while the court was in session.

Oh but these people have nothing to hide do they! They are upright and honest...

Look I know it is hard to believe that these people lie and cheat... I mean why would they? I really do not know WHY, all I can think of is because they are control freaks!... How about next time before judging something you do not know, why not just ask the person? I am open and honest and I am not leaving anything out...

After the midwives contacted the police and said that they didn't know she was pregnant. (I had phoned the hospital to cancel an appointment as our son was already here, thought I was doing them a favor) They turned up at my house at about 6 o'clock, our 2 older children were settling down for bed! My partner answered the door with our son... They asked to come in and I asked what they wanted, they said to see if they were okay and that I could of buried them under the patio!!! I said well you can clearly see that they are not under the patio so please go away... They told me that they were going to come in anyway under section 17 of pace (life and limb), I have since been told by a senior police officer that although it is difficult that in MY case they got it WRONG...

Any way they came in under the threat of force and the midwives came in to and took my son off my partner. The whole time I was protesting and then eventually I mentioned that they NEED CONSENT... That was it, they jumped up... "he has removed consent so we are leaving" "we will be calling the social services!"

First up we never GAVE CONSENT quite the opposite! Secondly if they NEED consent then what were the police doing there? I was told that I am intimidating! They brought 2 guys with sticks to my door and I am told I am intimidating... I would like to add I had never met these people in my life and they said it as soon as they got in my door! I swear on my childrens lives that I never even so much as swore at these people and only protested and claimed they were infringing on my human rights! As they were!

I also swear that everything I say is true! There was no claims made against us, like that we hit the children or marks etc... Nothing like that... It was because I had "removed consent", so you tell me! Why do we have consent if you do not have the right to exercise it?

To say I am a liar is quite upsetting and I think you owe me an apology! We love our children more than anything and that is why we choose to do what we do! Everything we do is for their best interests!

The senior police officer even told me that the reason we are having all the problems is because we are going against the grain and they do not like it! But he applauded me for having the courage to stand up for my family!

There is more that happened after this too, and it is sickening! We did NOTHING wrong! NOTHING!
edit on 25-11-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Check out this article too everyone...

Judge hits out at social workers' lies

See this one for some shocking facts and figures!

Children stolen by the state needlessly, causing utter misery in one of Britain's most disturbing scandals

How about this one...

Jack Straw CAUGHT Lying about Children in Care

Now for some personal stories, for which there are MANY...

social services lied to get my girls

Essex Social Services lies took away my Children

Here is another lying social worker..

Social worker admonished for lying about second job

I could go on all day! It is heartbreaking to see this happen to so many people!

I have no doubt that some REAL abusive parents NEED to have their children removed... But over 200 a week? Come on now!

Edit: Just had to add 1 more here...

Oh we'll pop this one in too

Seems this isn't just a uk problem... Hmmmm

edit on 25-11-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is another related issue... Not involving children but disabled people... I watched this documentary some time ago... If you can not believe people in care would harm people or be generally sick individuals watch this!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and I would hazard a guess that YOU work as a social worker or you know someone close to you that does... Please watch this and tell me it is not true again...

Nope, not a social worker nor do I know any...

We are not talking about these types of cases...

I know, but when you take a single sentence out of a whole paragraph which details the two types of family court cases, you can make people sound like they said anything...

Who gets to attend is irrelevant if the parents or children are not heard!

Parents are always heard and since 2009, children have a voice too and their opinions must be taken into account...

You people make me sick! That's right. I am the liar... You have no clue! The midwives told the police that they didn't even know my partner was pregnant! She had been to scans and midwife appointments up until the point where she was physically hurt by one... Regardless that is irrelevant anyway as there is no law demanding you seek any kind of medical treatment! It is called consent... Would you like me to link you to the NMC website!

Everything is just as I described... Though I did leave out the fact that the police lied to us too... During our complaint with the police I wrote a statement on behalf of my partner, we were told that can't be done! My partner said she would sign it but they still refused saying she needed to write it herself!

She was physically hurt by a scan? How is that even possible?

Anyhoo, much of what you said just doesn't add up and everyone knows you can't make a statement to the Police on somebody else's behalf...It just seems that your blaming several separate, distinct services and agencies of all cocking up at the same time. It is simply too far fetched that all those separate agencies would all cock up, at the same time, with the same people.

Bottom line is, had the midwives been "aware", you would also have documented evidence of such a thing. Appointment confirmations, scan pictures, and after the birth you get a little red book. And there is a law about concealing births, actually

We even had social services telling us that our son had missed his 6 weeks and 8 weeks appointments, that is why they were involved (the SS told us this at the door when we asked why they were here)... He was 3 weeks old at the time!!!

The birth certificate would have cleared that up in 5 minutes, surely?

Care to show me some statistics for your claim here? Dangerous? Really? You have no clue! It is natural and very safe! If as you say if happens regularly would you care to give me the death rate? You know as it is so dangerous?

Birthing is anything but "safe", hence why infant and mother mortality was high prior to modern medicine. There was a study in 2010 in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology which indicated, after looking at 500,000 births, that infant mortality was 3 times higher in home births:

www.newscientist.com...

You are a joke! Are you saying then that no-one dies in the hospital due to child birth? If child birth is so dangerous how is it that african families can have like 10 kids, same with indian families, a lot of them life in very poor conditions too... Do complications happen during birth? Sure but it is RARE...

Nope, that isn't what I am saying. And if you look at why Africans and Indians have so many it is because infant mortality is so damned high they churn them out, on top of them being told not to use contraception by the Church etc.

You have no proof of this and it is irrelevant to us and our case!

Neither do you, but we must take what you said at face value. Both my kids were breach and distressed, the first very much so. Without medical intervention, they would have died, simples. I used them as an example as to why birth is a dangerous time.

Yes and WE have NO legal obligation to COMPLY... I was told this by the LEO himself, I pressed him about what would happen if I didn't though and basically he threatened me with the courts! That is all they have, threats and intimidation! How dare these people question the education of our children when the school system is such a joke! Would you like me to bring up some stats regarding schools?

LEO?

Anyhoo, under the Education Act 1996 they do have powers to ensure home schooling meets the relevant standards. If they do not think it is good enough, they can apply for a School Attendance Order.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join