It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German-Israeli ties: Still best of friends?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by Dalbeck

Ahhh....

Very interesting indeed!

Diesel electric I suppose?

The buggers are good at subs

thanks for the link and post

SS

edit on 013030p://am3012 by Spike Spiegle because: link

The first 2 subs were a gift from Germany to Isreal. The "Dolphin Class" submarines are propelled by diesel elecrtric and/ or fuel cells.

A good friend of mine works in the marine industry and built 500:1 scale models of the newer subs and could see the inside of the actual sub.

It is believed the subs are modified to carry atomic bombs.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Well that is just cool info man, just cool

I must admit I am partial to Germany, I love her history and her people

What part of Germany do you live in, is it near Kiel?

I used to always play a German submarine simulator game and I always left from Kiel

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Dalbeck

Well that is just cool info man, just cool

I must admit I am partial to Germany, I love her history and her people

What part of Germany do you live in, is it near Kiel?

I used to always play a German submarine simulator game and I always left from Kiel

SS

Hey Spike

No problem about the info

Wow so you're ancestors were Germans?
I'm glad you like our people and country
!!

I have relatives living in Hamburg (so that's really near Kiel) and a lot of friends from that part of Germany (Kiel, Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck...) but I live in Berlin

Hehe, yes Kiel is known for its port and marine industry and I think that's why they've chosen Kiel in the simulator program

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HabiruThorstein

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Originally posted by Snoil

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Snoil

Originally posted by Juggernog
Their relationship is based on guilt and guilt alone. Israel will never allow Germany (or the world for that matter) forget what Hitler did to the Jews.
The Israelis are professional manipulators that really contribute nothing positive to the world.

No Jew hating anti-Semitism here! Move along
edit on 25-11-2012 by Snoil because: typo

Where in that post did I hate on any jew? You move along, punk.

Aw don't like getting called out for what you are? Go wallow in some hate, I'm sure you'll feel at home

I love these posts. Anyone that has an opinion about Israel hates Jews. The chosen people can do no wrong.

The chosen people can do wrong, nah no slur on Jews, just a nice descriptive right? Or the bit about Israelis contribute nothing to the world - nah slamming an entire population is just the result of solid research! Probably the same research that the guy back on page 1 used to claim that (i admit I laughed this one) the 'Zionists' created the Holocaust! Wow, you guys enjoy your anti-Semitic spherical-yank, one day you'll realize the boogieman isn't real. 8>D

The Zionists did create the Holocaust. They also created WW1 and WW2 as well as all the other wars that have preceded them. People don't understand that the Zionists are Israel. The Jews are Not! The Jews are persecuted just like other people who are not Zionist. And the term Anti-Semitism was created by the Zionists to stop people being critical of them and accusing them of being up to no good.

The Zionists are the Chosen people not the Jews. Why does nobody get this fact?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
reply to post by HabiruThorstein

I like that you hold a strong opinion based on 2000 year old scripture. The problem is, when people like yourself get into politics and have some sense of power, then, as you can see, we end up in endless war to save the poor Jews from the boogie man Hitler that has been dead since 1945. And of course, anyone that speaks out against this valiant mission to rid the world of the evil brown people, and the long dead boogie man Hitler, is obviously anti-semitic.

Then again, some people just don't know how to tell the difference between a Zionist and a Jew. Kinda like some people can't tell the difference from the KKK and white people.

Who said I believe in any scripture, regardless of age? And what might you mean by 'people like you' in the above post? Who are evil brown people and what mission to destroy them? I guess since you can't defend your own slurs against an entire people you really do have switch gears and try something else
edit on 26-11-2012 by HabiruThorstein because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin
Israel only buddies up with a country if they can somehow USE that country to their advantage somehow or another.

Name a country that doesn't.

Their HATE and VIOLENT DNA is so strong that If there were NOBODY else on the planet to WAR with, Israel would be at war with themselves until they all became extinct.

A savage violent hateful superstitious ignorant ever-scheming people indeed.

“...racist thought and action says far more about the person they come from than the person they are directed at.”
― Chris Crutcher

oper8zhin you should a hire speechwriter and invest in a telepromter. Thats your only hope. Even my golden hamster Fritz is your intellectual superior.
edit on 26-11-2012 by VonDinkinDunken because: wanted to make the words look prettier

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I am Scottish, French/German, with an Austrian uncle who married into the family, I'm from Canada

I love reading, read a lot about history 18th, 19th and the 20th century European conflicts.

WW1, WW2 in particular and post war Europe.

I don't know why but through my reading I have come to admire and respect the German people.

Or I know why but it's a long story...

Hope that explains a bit, send me a friends request if you want

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

When you say the Zionist created WW1 and WW2.... Well that's a pretty big statement....

I'm sure you mean the Bankers financed both sides, which is the norm for those guys...

I.E Waterloo

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Regarding the " brown people "
I think he meant the brown shirts, Sturmabteilung brown shirts

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

SS

I'm pretty sure people aren't shirts anymore than shirts are breakfast burritos. Maybe shelookslikeone should edit her post to include StrumabteilungaaPODkspd or whatever it is, or she could have just said "evil people who like to wear brown shirts" or "people who are so evil they wear evil brown shirts" etc.
edit on 26-11-2012 by VonDinkinDunken because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2012 by VonDinkinDunken because: typotastic

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

I'm sorry friend, but brown shirt is the most common way to describe Hitler's thugs, the term is used by scholars and academics alike...

So then perhaps it's time for a trip to the library or a google adventure!

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm sorry friend, but brown shirt is the most common way to describe Hitler's thugs, the term is used by scholars and academics alike...

So then perhaps it's time for a trip to the library or a google adventure!

SS

shelookslikeone didn't say brown shirts. She said brown people. The term "brown people" is used by thugs and Hitlers alike.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

SS

The Borwn Shirts of the 1930's (and they mostly were going after communists, going after gays Gypsies and Jews came after attacking their ideological rivals) certainly were a nasty bit of work, but it definitely wasn't what was being referred to in the quote. The inference was that somehow I approve of an unspecified 'mission' that is apparently about killing people with brown skin (which group of people with brown skin isn't mentioned-maybe he means them all? not sure), which I find offensive but not entirely surprising.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

He meant brown shirt and was using " brown people" as a form of sarcasm as a form of coercion...

Which clearly has failed, why do you look for errors where there is none?

No matter, I'm sure you understand now.

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I just read his post again to make sure I was reading the same text as you.

He was CLEARLY referirng to the brown shirts, who later became the SS, remember the night of the long knives?

Ya history, that part that I know a little about....

I'm sure you understand now

edit on 043030p://am3011 by Spike Spiegle because: that

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Israel is one of those countries in the middle East Germany can dump its weapons on. I didnt hear too much about how Germans view the ties to Israel, but there has been criticism for selling tanks to Saudi Arabia, out of fear that they will be used against the Saudi populaiton, rather than in a border conflict.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Germany makes the best submarines in the world....everybody is friends with Germany for this very purpose. Israel has got most likely every single submarine they own from Germany.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Dalbeck

I am Scottish, French/German, with an Austrian uncle who married into the family, I'm from Canada

I love reading, read a lot about history 18th, 19th and the 20th century European conflicts.

WW1, WW2 in particular and post war Europe.

I don't know why but through my reading I have come to admire and respect the German people.

Or I know why but it's a long story...

Hope that explains a bit, send me a friends request if you want

Hey Spike,

just sent you a friends req

Wow a lot of nationalities you got in you, a good mix is always great
I love Canada by the way! Been there with my family some years ago, we had a great time!

Reading and expanding your knowledge is always a good thing! I'm also interested in historical aspects of different nations! Because of my job I have made some great friends of different nations over the past years and it's always great to hear from someone from a different place!

Getting back on topic I wanted to add that Germany actually is in a "special conflict" helping Israel out with some subs.

For Otfried Nassauer, director of the Berlin Information Center for Transatlantic Security, Israel receives submarines of the Dolphin II class, which are operated with fuel cells, more flexible military options for action against Iran, which is considered the most important threat to Israel because Iran operates its own nuclear program and doesn't acknowledge the State of Israel.

Furthermore Nassauer sees the approval of the submarine delivery is a contradiction to the political principles of the federal government of Germany. On the other hand there is clearly a long continuity by previous German governments for which it is considered a reason of state that the federal government's expression of historical responsibility for Israel by supplying war weapons such as submarines supplies.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
I didnt hear too much about how Germans view the ties to Israel...

Politically we see Isreal as an ally but the opinion under the citizens differs. The political leaders in Germany see Israel under an umbrella of protection as a obligation because of history (remember: 6 mio. Jews were killed by the Nazi regime).

History in no way should be ever forgotten but as for any war machinery I'm against it (like producing war submarines). But that's just my opinion as a German.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Snoil

Ok....

I can some what understand where you are coming from but the member whom you were referring to as being anti semitic, really wasn't being so.

I can understand wanting to uphold your beliefs and morals but don't be so quick to judge and perhaps go read his post again

SS
edit on 093030p://pm3059 by Spike Spiegle because: and

You see why its difficult for the world to criticize or say no to Israel? This guys thinking isnt unique, its world wide.
If you criticize Israel, youre anti-semitic and you hate jews. This is why they get free rides and unlimited "get out of jail free" cards, its freaking ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join