It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Our planet will take a direct hit from the 4th dimensional energy currently pouring out of the black
hole at the center of our galaxy. Here is a picture to help illustrate what is happening.
This direct hit will trigger the split in Earth like a cell in Biology.

3D / 4D

The illustration is a little off. Our solar system is tilted a full 90 degrees.

Our solar system is about 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

I think I know what you are trying to say.
I think Tolec
is somewhat more eloquent than yourself.
Believe it or not, it's up to you, regardless the concept is quite fascinating. IMHO

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Uh..so what does this mean?

And are you positive?!

Because if your positive im going to believe you 100 percent.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Wow.
This is bad news!

Could this mean something could happen on 12/21/12?

If so, I think ATS should hear about this, breaking news!

Some people don't understand what is happening.
They don't get it.
Not everyone is a science geek like you and me.

Being a science geek doesn't necessarily mean you know what is going on. Im pretty sure that requires a PH.D in something. But, whatever bro...more power to ya

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When none of this happens OP, you should do all of us a favor...leave....leave and don't come back until you realize the error of your ways. If you don't happen to find your path, well....that's just fine.

I don't think anyone is going to be missing threads that lack any actual research, data, or content for that matter!

Can't wait until...let's say...the 25th...I'll give OP a few give/take days to completely fall flat on his face. I will then climb out of my bed, like I always do. SS&S, like I always do. Get in my car, Like I always do. Then go down to my favorite Mexican restaurant, order three tacos (shredded beef), and continue to eat them like I ALWAYS have.

I don't even need to prove to anyone that this is a real thing that will happen, I'm sure most people here wil end up doing something similar.

PS - Glad this is already in the HOAX bin.
edit on 25-11-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I get the feeling some people will ask you some uncomfortable questions soon, probably with scientific insight. It's my presumption that at that point you'll 'vanish' from your thread (maybe take a trip to that black hole) with all the 'evidence' we require.....

Come on, show us your PROOF. A picture paints a thousand words, unfortunately yours is mute.

The world is already 4th dimensional. We have sub-atomic particles that defy all laws of dimensionality already. Plancks constant is changing too. I agree the ramifications are staggering but you're not showing any evidence at all...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Don,t know about proof.But I have read that about every 25,000 years genetic archaeology has shown.That there is a bottleneck in the gene pool.This seems to coincide with passage through the galatic plane.Any thoughts?
edit on 25-11-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: correct a error

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If anything, the diagram shows that we we were not part of the Milky way. Our solar system has been captured by the Milky Way.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Im pretty sure stellar motions around the galaxy are a bit slower, a passing trough the galaxy plane in just 25,000 years would be too fast, even then, we would have find geological evidence of such events by now.

Regards

Walter

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Passing though,leaving and entering the next.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

(singularity) located in our sun.

As in a singularity created by a black hole? in our sun?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For some of you that think the galactic plane is some kind of discus laser thin beam that shoots across our galaxy and whenever we 'cross' it ( what ever that is .. 25,000 years .. or 2 million years .. or 2,500 years ) will start to scramble our DNA or put us in the 4th for a year or two is not thinking of how Vast our galaxy is.

Somebody told me once that one is just a flea on the ass of a cow chewing its cud when somebody drives by at 75 miles an hour.

Crossing the perfect galactic plane is not unlike putting yourself in a vat of cold water and have them turn up the heat for a few thousand years. The difference would not be noticed in anybody.

Just like the last speed bump you ran over in CA. when doing a cross country move to Michigan .. you will never remember it .. nor will it affect you. Its too slight.

Good luck.

JG.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Tolec eh?

These vibrational changes, and continued geophysical changes, earthquakes, volcanoes going off, wave events, these will all continue to happen throughout the last months of 2012, into March 2013 [and beyond] when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

www.andromedacouncil.com...

The last months of 2012 are upon us. Where are the waves of earthquakes? See T-xx Days in my signature and you will find NOTHING is happening that does not normally happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Let's be nice! So it passes, so if the planet has been here say 1 bii yrs it has passed the point how many times? And in whos point it caues changes to the Earth excluding us since we haven't been here that long really.
So some say its a black hole, OPPS! Aren't we making them now?
I have to say this now only is it possible we are doing the damage and now have to create something outside ourselves to say otherwise? At what time will people learn that somethings are out of our control and not put a name on it!
Stuff happens everyday here and out in space weither we know this or not, so we get smacked by an astroid, aliens land, we blow ourselves up, many other things out there that can happen to us we haven't named yet and we don't know.
So I do have an idea and lets do something different! Take the top 4/5 things in real life going down and do something to fix it! Instead of creating lists of doom, find ways of fixing what needs to be fixed now!
I would hate for us to be left holding the bag and find out the bag had nothing in it worth keeping!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The members of the Andromeda Council are - time travelers-.

They say about 3 1/2 Billion people will choose to relocate off of this planet and on to another
planet - Class M- in order to remain Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Earth 2.0 is about 50,000 light years away.
It will take 10-12 years to get them there.

I thought this thread was entertaining fiction until I read the Andromeda Council are time travelers and now I believe everything TauCetixeta says!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

To my current knowledge:

1) Our solar system moves up and down like a sine wave through the galactic plane as it moves about the galactic center. According to articles and studies I have been made privy to, the solar system already passed through the plane several thousands of years ago.

2) The Earth, the Sun, and Sagitarrius A* (center supermassive blackhole) roughly align every winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, or December 21. This has been occurring for the last several hundred years I believe.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Here's a thought from another ATSer whom I think might have it closer than most:

According to the Long Count Calendar, used by the Mayans and other Meso-American Societies, the currant Baktun will end on 12/21/12. The exact time of the Winter Solstice will occur at exactly 11:11 GMT. It is at this time that the Long Count Calendar flips and begins anew. It is believed that this is the alignment of the Earth and Sun to the Galactic center, however This can be observed for 28 years before and 8 years after 2012. What makes this a Special event is that the Sun will appear within one part of the Great Rift that runs along the Galactic Equator held by the Mayans and the Egyptians as the place of rebirth. It will take up to 20 years to travel through this Rift. This will not be a galactic alignment but in actuality a Galactic Conjunction. This is when two objects are aligned from the perspective of Earth. This conjunction will happen for the first time in 26,000 years and will not be impressive at all to witness. Jupiter and Saturn will be in a formation known as a YOD or the finger of God. The question then becomes why 2012? What is so important about it? Why was the calendar set to fall on that year, especially because it is at the ending of the passage through the Galactic Center?
The answer is simple, 2012 is not at all about the conjuncture of the Sun and the Galactic rift. What it is about is that no other year does the Winter Solstice occur at exactly 11:11. How the Mayans knew this was going to be the case is beyond understanding at this point. The Sun goes through magnetic polarity reversals on the average of 11.11 years. Scientists, through Quantum Physics are beginning to understand that this reality is holographic and a intelligently created simulation. 11:11 symbolizes cycles of manifestation and re-manifestation as if following a "Blue Print". Both 2012 and 11:11 are numerical metaphors for the end and a beginning. It is believed to be a "reset button" and the energies of the Universe will again be attuned. It is also believed that for a short period of time a portal will open in the black hole at the center of the Universe releasing enough energy to alter the vibrational frequency of all life in the Universe.

Other Cultures and 2012:
• Aztec- Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
• Cherokee- Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
• Dogon- Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.
• Egypt- According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD.
• Hindu- Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
• Hopi- Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
• Incas- Call it the ‘Age of Meeting Ourselves Again’.
• Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
• Pueblo- Acknowledge it’ll be the emergence into the Fifth World.
• Zulu- Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
What some other people think:
”A telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate time” (Alice Bailey)
”Translation or dematerialisation to another sphere of the Universe” (Teilhard de Chardin)
”A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to photoniform. Our minds will unite like the fragments of a hologram.” (Terence McKenna)
”As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from Alpha to Beta frequency & wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry allows us a telepathic communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation for the magnetic pole reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body-experience.” (Geoff Stray)
www.paranormalnews.com
”Evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the arrival of a new species or kingdom on Earth.” (Jon King)
”In 2012, Earth’s axis will tilt, along with a polar reversal, causing terrestrial and celestial grids to re-align, the pinal eye will perceive beyond ultraviolet,& we’ll ascend to the next dimension beyond time.” (Moira Timms)
”The human race will unify as a single circuit. Solar & galactic sound transmissions will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles will race across the skies, connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.” (Jose Arguelles)
”A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be stretched into infinity and become non-time, during which we will all experience full consciousness of who we are and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form, we will do so in an awakened state, as ‘reflective cells’ of the starmaker.” (Ken Carey)

I for one would would welcome what Ken Carey is quoted here as saying

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by Joneselius

I get the feeling some people will ask you some uncomfortable questions soon, probably with scientific insight. It's my presumption that at that point you'll 'vanish' from your thread (maybe take a trip to that black hole) with all the 'evidence' we require.....

Come on, show us your PROOF. A picture paints a thousand words, unfortunately yours is mute.

The world is already 4th dimensional. We have sub-atomic particles that defy all laws of dimensionality already. Plancks constant is changing too. I agree the ramifications are staggering but you're not showing any evidence at all...

Don,t know about proof.But I have read that about every 25,000 years genetic archaeology has shown.That there is a bottleneck in the gene pool.This seems to coincide with passage through the galatic plane.Any thoughts?
edit on 25-11-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: correct a error

I believe the 26,000 year cycle refers to the precessional cycle of the Earth itself.

Also, the solar system orbits the galactic center once every 250 million years.

On the other hand, there is some brief study and conjecture on the matter of our solar system's traverse up and down through the galactic plane.

The time it takes for our solar system to traverse above and below the galactic plane (one full wave) is on the order of 80 million years I believe, or 40 million years for each crossing. This number coincides with some of the intervals for great extinctions in the last 400 million years, due to increased comet bombardments. The idea is that as the solar system passes through the galactic plane, the slightly higher density of clouds, dust, and stars that usually solely move in the plane, will disturb the Kuiper belt objects, the Oort cloud, and possibly even the asteroid belt. The theory is that these perturbations cause comets from the outer solar system to fly in towards the inner solar system, where they may eventually impact planets.

The number apparently coincides with the 62 million year interval of mass extinctions, which, if you think about it, it's been 65 million years since the last great extinction. So if we pass through the galactic plane once every 40 million years or so, and if we've passed through roughly 10 million years ago, I think we're in the clear.
The galactic plane itself is roughly 7000 light years thick.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Another contender for my challenge. You claim that all these other civilizations place an emphasis on 2012. Please provide primary sources for these claims. At the very least please provide references to scholarly journals. So far I have offered this challenge to many. To date no one has actually provided an answer. Most never respond. There are a few however that claim they are working on a thread that will prove these claims with said thread never emerging. So will you be the first to meet this challenge?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sin11001
Uh..so what does this mean?

And are you positive?!

Because if your positive im going to believe you 100 percent.

Did he ever respond to this? Hehe.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
saved for later reading

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We should be in the galactic plane at this very moment if any of this is true. I mean, it takes forever to go through it, so we should be on our way through it right now, and probably have been for hundreds of years. It's not like we would slip through it in one day. So, that being said, why aren't we "in the fourth dimension" right now? Why don't we see extraordinary things happening right now that we haven't seen in the past?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join