It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
would it be incorrect to assume that we may have a pole reversal as soon as we pass the centerline of that galactic plane? It would be gradual with the thing starting as soon as we get past center. I mean, we have no real history of what will happen on the other side but I would assume that this plane would be polarized, like going to the south half of the world. I don't have any idea if what I am saying is possible but it is a valid question to ask isn't it?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
At what time will this happen? What time zone?

I need to set my new Armageddon alarm clock.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
First off it takes the solar system thousands of years to pass through the galactic plane. It will not happen over the course of a single day. Second, the last time we passed through the galactic plane was 3 million years ago. This means that we will not pass through it again for another 27 million to 37 million years from now. So far no one claiming that we will pass through the galactic plane on December 21 has actually provided any kind of evidence for this claim. On the other hand I can link to a number of different scientific papers that agree with my statements.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by TauCetixeta

How, oh how did I know you'd refer us all to a 'new age' website.... Problem solved.... It's fake.

Well, at least i tried. Now you know where to go when events truly unfold December 22, 2012.

Less than 1 month to go.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
would it be incorrect to assume that we may have a pole reversal as soon as we pass the centerline of that galactic plane? It would be gradual with the thing starting as soon as we get past center. I mean, we have no real history of what will happen on the other side but I would assume that this plane would be polarized, like going to the south half of the world. I don't have any idea if what I am saying is possible but it is a valid question to ask isn't it?

Yes, the magnetic poles will flip but not on December 21, 2012.
That will happen later on.
The magnetic poles flip every 20,000 years on Earth.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For those interested in reality here is a paper discussing the Sun's position in regards to the galactic plane.

The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

From WIKI...

The exact distance from the Sun to the Galactic Center is notoriously uncertain. The latest estimates from geometric-based methods and standard candles yield distances to the Galactic Center between 7.6–8.7 kpc (25,000–28,000 light years).[6][7][8][9] An accurate determination of the distance to the Galactic Center as established from variable stars (e.g., RR Lyrae variables) or standard candles (e.g., red clump stars) is hindered by countless effects, which include: an ambiguous reddening law; a bias for smaller values of the distance to the Galactic Center because of a preferential sampling of stars toward the near side of the Galactic bulge owing to interstellar extinction; and an uncertainty in characterizing how a mean distance to a group of variable stars found in the direction of the Galactic bulge relates to the distance to the Galactic Center.[9][10]
The nature of the Galaxy's bar which extends across the Galactic Center is also actively debated, with estimates for its half-length and orientation spanning between 1–5 kpc (short or a long bar) and 10–50 degrees.[8][9][11] Certain authors advocate that the Milky Way features two distinct bars, one nestled within the other.[12] The bar is delineated by red-clump stars (see also red giant), however, RR Lyr variables do not trace a prominent Galactic bar.[9][13][14] The bar may be surrounded by a ring called the "5-kpc ring" that contains a large fraction of the molecular hydrogen present in the galaxy, as well as most of the Milky Way's star formation activity. Viewed from the Andromeda Galaxy, it would be the brightest feature of our own galaxy.[15]

Since we are looking back in Time some 25 to 28 Thousand Years Ago...actual alignment also occurred 25 to 28 Thousand Years ago. Thus any possible and most unlikely issues with Gravity due to this alignment would also have occurred some 25 to 28 Thousand Years ago.

The Dark Rift is simply a large quantity of GAS that surrounds the Galactic Center. This GAS hides from us the Super Massive Black Hole that is at the Center of our Galaxy...Sagittarius A*...which is equal to about 4 Million Solar Masses.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You mean like a time rift? ....I guess it would be a good day to fly if I can chop off a few hours! ( kidding) ...so we will lose time? If that is what I'm understanding. Will all electronics work? Phones, satellites?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

Oh, if the Andromeda Council said it then it must be true.

I'm surprised it's not on beforeitsnews as well.

This image was from the SDO.

Solar Dynamics Observatory

- not exactly a new age website-

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

So basically what's happening here is God's threw a destructo disc?

Come on, where's ANY calculations that make this add up. 4th dimensional energy? What energy are you referencing to here. I would of thought that any electron that has no locality is henceforth 4th dimensional as it's everywhere at once, theoretically anyway.... They haven't split the damn planet...

The Earth will be 3D / 4D.

It will be 100% 4D January 2014.

More info here:

Andromeda Council

Everytime I hear this 4D bullcrap I tear up of laughter inside. It's not that I don't have an open mind, trust me, my mind is very open. It's that it's on par with believing a fat pale bearded man travels the entire globe in one night delivering gifts to every single child in the world and has a factory up in the North Pole. You get what I mean?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
edit on 24-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1

You mean like a time rift? ....I guess it would be a good day to fly if I can chop off a few hours! ( kidding) ...so we will lose time? If that is what I'm understanding. Will all electronics work? Phones, satellites?

Yes, everything will work fine . The anomaly will only last through 2013.
Our planet Earth / Terra will appear spectacular January 2014.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Come on, where's ANY calculations that make this add up. 4th dimensional energy? What energy are you referencing to here. I would of thought that any electron that has no locality is henceforth 4th dimensional as it's everywhere at once, theoretically anyway.... They haven't split the damn planet...

More info here:

Andromeda Council

Everytime I hear this 4D bullcrap I tear up of laughter inside. It's not that I don't have an open mind, trust me, my mind is very open. It's that it's on par with believing a fat pale bearded man travels the entire globe in one night delivering gifts to every single child in the world and has a factory up in the North Pole. You get what I mean?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
edit on 24-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

Very true!

The evidence will arrive December 22, 2012. Just come back to this thread when hear about the
events unfolding across the world.

BTW, our sun is also being transformed into a 4D Blue White Star.
You can find other Blue White Stars in the M45 Pleiades Star Cluster.

The Taygeta Star System is located there.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

From WIKI...

The exact distance from the Sun to the Galactic Center is notoriously uncertain. The latest estimates from geometric-based methods and standard candles yield distances to the Galactic Center between 7.6–8.7 kpc (25,000–28,000 light years).[6][7][8][9] An accurate determination of the distance to the Galactic Center as established from variable stars (e.g., RR Lyrae variables) or standard candles (e.g., red clump stars) is hindered by countless effects, which include: an ambiguous reddening law; a bias for smaller values of the distance to the Galactic Center because of a preferential sampling of stars toward the near side of the Galactic bulge owing to interstellar extinction; and an uncertainty in characterizing how a mean distance to a group of variable stars found in the direction of the Galactic bulge relates to the distance to the Galactic Center.[9][10]
The nature of the Galaxy's bar which extends across the Galactic Center is also actively debated, with estimates for its half-length and orientation spanning between 1–5 kpc (short or a long bar) and 10–50 degrees.[8][9][11] Certain authors advocate that the Milky Way features two distinct bars, one nestled within the other.[12] The bar is delineated by red-clump stars (see also red giant), however, RR Lyr variables do not trace a prominent Galactic bar.[9][13][14] The bar may be surrounded by a ring called the "5-kpc ring" that contains a large fraction of the molecular hydrogen present in the galaxy, as well as most of the Milky Way's star formation activity. Viewed from the Andromeda Galaxy, it would be the brightest feature of our own galaxy.[15]

Since we are looking back in Time some 25 to 28 Thousand Years Ago...actual alignment also occurred 25 to 28 Thousand Years ago. Thus any possible and most unlikely issues with Gravity due to this alignment would also have occurred some 25 to 28 Thousand Years ago.

The Dark Rift is simply a large quantity of GAS that surrounds the Galactic Center. This GAS hides from us the Super Massive Black Hole that is at the Center of our Galaxy...Sagittarius A*...which is equal to about 4 Million Solar Masses.
Split Infinity

Well, i think i'm in the ballpark!

Our Milky Way Galaxy is about 100,000 light years across.
Or sun is a "rim star" on the inner rim of the Orion Belt. It is also a "natural stargate".
before you enter the stargate you need to match your shield frequency to that of the sun.

Our Sol Star has a frequency of 126.22 Hz.

Think of it as a Transwarp Hub.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well it all sounds wonderful and it would be nice if it were true however needless to say I am completely skeptical and will just have to wait till the 21st to see.

My feeling is that the people of earth have to transform it into the paradise so many long for and though there is movement in that direction we are a long ways from that with the vibration level so to speak of the majority of people who inhabit the earth...

I see little if any evidence that this energy is transforming people as war hatred superstition consumerism and selfishness rage over the lands...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I get the feeling some people will ask you some uncomfortable questions soon, probably with scientific insight. It's my presumption that at that point you'll 'vanish' from your thread (maybe take a trip to that black hole) with all the 'evidence' we require.....

Come on, show us your PROOF. A picture paints a thousand words, unfortunately yours is mute.

The world is already 4th dimensional. We have sub-atomic particles that defy all laws of dimensionality already. Plancks constant is changing too. I agree the ramifications are staggering but you're not showing any evidence at all...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

You will probably find this link informative.

Her name is Airl.

- We Had a Visitor July 1947 -

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

In order for Matter and Energy to even exist...we must have at the VERY LEAST...10 or 11 Dimensional States of Geometry in our Universal Reality.

We experience and can visually see a 4 Dimensional State as we have Length, Width, Depth and MOVEMENT. Time and thus the existence of Movement are necessary for Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as an Electron Orbiting an Atoms Nucleus for Matter to exist.

Still only 4 Dimensional States is not enough for Matter and Energy to exist. Quantum Particle/Wave Forms exist as both Particle and Wave Function. So we need at least 10 or 11 Dimensional States and there are probably even MORE existing than that.

So every time you see an object in Motion you are seeing 4-D with your own eyes! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Well it all sounds wonderful and it would be nice if it were true however needless to say I am completely skeptical and will just have to wait till the 21st to see.

My feeling is that the people of earth have to transform it into the paradise so many long for and though there is movement in that direction we are a long ways from that with the vibration level so to speak of the majority of people who inhabit the earth...

I see little if any evidence that this energy is transforming people as war hatred superstition consumerism and selfishness rage over the lands...

The members of the Andromeda Council are - time travelers-.

They say about 3 1/2 Billion people will choose to relocate off of this planet and on to another
planet - Class M- in order to remain Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Earth 2.0 is about 50,000 light years away.
It will take 10-12 years to get them there.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

More info here:

Andromeda Council

You are not the first, nor the last, to present this channeled tripe on ATS. You'll not be finding a new flock of believers here. Many minds, better than yours, have already tried....Thread fail....

Des

link   
Will this somehow activate gravitational effects from lens flares, like the one in your avatar?

link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by mr10k

In order for Matter and Energy to even exist...we must have at the VERY LEAST...10 or 11 Dimensional States of Geometry in our Universal Reality.

We experience and can visually see a 4 Dimensional State as we have Length, Width, Depth and MOVEMENT. Time and thus the existence of Movement are necessary for Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as an Electron Orbiting an Atoms Nucleus for Matter to exist.

Still only 4 Dimensional States is not enough for Matter and Energy to exist. Quantum Particle/Wave Forms exist as both Particle and Wave Function. So we need at least 10 or 11 Dimensional States and there are probably even MORE existing than that.

So every time you see an object in Motion you are seeing 4-D with your own eyes! Split Infinity

When we transform into 4th dimensional lifeforms we will acquire 4D abilities.

- Telepathy
- Telekinesis

Right now we are at a clear disadvantage to the reptilians and the DEF.

The Reptilians and the DEF are known throughout the entire Milky Way Galaxy for
their atrocities. They have earned the title - The Unholy 6 -.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join