It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet more head to the UK for House & Money.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Did you know that David Cameron has invited yet another 28 million people into the UK by May 2013 from East European countries? with Britain being so over populated I fear riots are not far off now, it's best if you prepare for order breaking down soon, it always does when this happens right through history.
The thing that concerns most people is that we already know that 39% of UK crime is done by east european people, Fraud, Murder, Drugs, Car crime, rape, can we really invite yet more of the same?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I can't believe you guys still live in Europe...
You still have more freedom over here, in America.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Do you have a link for the stats?

I searched the 39% and drew a blank. Likewise for the millions invited by Cameron to arrive by 2013.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good to know. Zionists use immigration policy like nothing else, as much as television programming even, to further NWO assimilation. It's all done with the stroke of a pen, who gets sent where. Look what they pulled on the northern climes, sending middle easterners to Finland, Iceland even, while tampering with the laws to remove foreskins, for the lady in waiting. The short term goal, of course, is to create more crime and better criminals, until you're shouting in the streets for a technofascistkorporate police state to save you. And, of course, the UN.

edit on 24-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh jesus, talk about spin!

David Cameron has done no such thing. The Government legally cannot extend the law that limits migration from the new accession countries owing to European law that we signed up too.

Unless, of course, you're supporting the Government breaking the law? Where does that stop?

Anyhow, I feel this plays into the euro sceptics hands anyway by highlighting the issue of continued membership of the EU by the UK and the lack of control we have over our own affairs.

If anything, you should be thanking Cameron for bringing this all to a head so we get our referendum and get the fudge out of Dodge....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

The thing that concerns most people is that we already know that 39% of UK crime is done by east european people, Fraud, Murder, Drugs, Car crime, rape, can we really invite yet more of the same?

Actually, all we know for sure is that 100% of such statistics are made up by racist bigots whom we'd rather didn't live in Britain

You do you cause no credit by making up rubbish. And I speak as one who opposes unconrolled immigration. But rather an honest immigrant than a lying Englishman.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Post deleted.
edit on 25-11-2012 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

top topics

join