It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umm, You guys realize that 12/21/12 is just a HOAX, Right ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

No, I did not say anything about Dec 21st. I am arguing the claim said above that 'internet is only leaving impression of more disasters' - well like have you ever heard of periods of increased Earth activity?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
snip
edit on 25-11-2012 by CyberTruth because: dont want this comment buried

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

No, I did not say anything about Dec 21st. I am arguing the claim said above that 'internet is only leaving impression of more disasters' - well like have you ever heard of periods of increased Earth activity?

Yeah, I re-read what you wrote and realized I misunderstood. My apologies for the confusion.

Have I heard of "periods of Increased Earth activity"? Sure. But that is a rather vague term, if you ask me. You talk about an increase in disasters as if there is a set amount that there should or should not be....

Some days we will have tons of disasters and some days we will have none. That is pretty normal, really.

With all due respect, you called that other person wrong and ignorant, but at the end of the day, that post of yours is pretty much just a bunch of speculation on your part.

You say earth is active....Well, Earth has been active for billions of years. That is nothing new.... And again, natural disasters happen at no set interval.... Earth does not have a quota to meet and Earth has not raised that imaginary quota.

Nature has not increased it's "activity" because there is no set level of activity to begin with. When you could have 100 natural disasters today, zero tomorrow and then 50 the next day, I find it difficult to say that there was an increase....

Sometimes natural disasters happen and sometimes they don't. I will just leave it at that because this thread is really not about natural disasters and their frequency of occurrence.

Peace and love. See you around the board. Sorry again for the confusion

edit on 25-11-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join