It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will RFID help the NWO come to grip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I was just curious if anyone thinks that RFID could be used as a tool for the NWO to come to power as in if you don't get the chip you cannot get a bank card,
get medicine, get a job, get food. Maybe that is paranoid but it would seem to me the best way to win a war or take over would be to have an enemy that could not get food medicine and therefore was to hungry tired and sick to fight back then the only casualties would be those of us who were deemed the enemy for not complying to the RFID implants.

well let me know what you think.

geo

[edit on 10/22/2004 by geocom]

[edit on 10/22/2004 by geocom]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
unless a corporation or the new world order itself has prepared over 6 billion chips free of charge, then you are stating you are ready to and able to convince the few hundred million or so that the death of the other 5 billion on the planet is a justified thing. do you understand?

if there are not enough chips for everyone, those who get the chips are stating the death of everyone who cannot take the chip is now going to happen because by myself accepting this chip i am making that system a reality.

i don' t think the chip will be a forced thing if it does come in to play. it will be optional until the point the system depends on it that the others will be asked to convert or miss out. this inevitably would only happen in the case the the majority of the world operates within such a chip controlled environment for i see no way that a system could depend on the chip without it.

just a rant

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This topic already exists here on ATS by the same author. Please add your thoughts and comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is closed.

Thanks
FredT

join