It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 136: Two guys, too much turkey and some transatlantic differences. Thanksgiving Special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

LOW BANDWIDTH STREAM NOW AVAILABLE - We now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections. You can connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here.

www.shoutcast.com...

We are still running at 256kbps through the ATS Player, and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at www.illustrial.net...

Its been Thanksgiving this past week and most of the studio crew are taking time off to be away with family and friends, however Baz is British and Garth had no other plans so join the two people that started this whole ATS Live thing for a very different kind of show tonight as we discuss life, the universe and just about everything else, interspersed with some of the best creative commons music and YOUR calls on any subject - yes, thats right I said any (although we may not be able to answer them!

We may have the odd person popping into the studio, and we may drink too much coffee or beer, but it'll be just like the old days...!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air!

So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEDT/8pmCentral/7pmMountain/6pm PDT (North America), 1amGMT (UK), 2amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

You can also find us on RadioTime Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Woot ATS live!

I'm sure it will be a great show

S&F cus I can

SS

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just like the old days - WHOOOOOOOO - Like the sound of that !!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
we should all sing..

"we like BIG butts and we don't know why"

Just because...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Southern American English

The Southern dialects collectively known as Southern American English stretch across the southeastern and south-central United States, but exclude the southernmost areas of Florida and the extreme western and south-western parts of Texas as well as the Rio Grande Valley (Laredo to Brownsville). This linguistic region includes Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, and Arkansas, as well as most of Texas, Florida, Virginia, Oklahoma, Kentucky, and West Virginia.[5][6]
Southern dialects originated in large part from immigrants from the British Isles who moved to the South in the 17th and 18th centuries. Settlement also included large numbers of Protestants from Ulster, Ireland, and from Scotland. Upheavals such as the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl and World War II caused mass migrations of those and other settlers throughout the United States.

garths right

google search southern american accent

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I normally am

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Great show tonight all!

Good to hear some people we don't hear to often on the show. Like Zazzy!

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Why thank you. It was fun, having no show plan, drinking vino and discussing the impending apocalypse on air.

I can highly recommend it

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
We're missing the last two shows for download and replay

When are those gonna be available?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Your avatar... I crush upon it.

Regarding the show? It was fun, I was there.... and I blame Garth for the rest.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jericho-X

Here's a list of all the ATS Live shows.

www.illustrial.net...

Enjoy.

-SAP-
edit on 26-11-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I know that
, done with them all, I want the 2 newest show; 135 and 136

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It might be contractual obligations that may prevent this episode from becoming achieved. And by that I mean that zazz might take out a contract on one of us.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

It might be contractual obligations that may prevent this episode from becoming achieved. And by that I mean that zazz might take out a contract on one of us.

Speak for yourself! I gave Zazz links to The NATURE Boy, Ric Flair! I'm pretty sure I'm not in her crosshairs

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'll have the last two shows on the Rewind Player and the ITunes podcast feed later on today my time.

Just so folks know, the radio isn't my full time job so sometimes I simply don't get time to post things up as quick as folks might like.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
No worries, Nef. It's all good, you get it done if and when you can, brother.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Southern American English

The Southern dialects collectively known as Southern American English stretch across the southeastern and south-central United States, but exclude the southernmost areas of Florida and the extreme western and south-western parts of Texas as well as the Rio Grande Valley (Laredo to Brownsville). This linguistic region includes Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, and Arkansas, as well as most of Texas, Florida, Virginia, Oklahoma, Kentucky, and West Virginia.[5][6]
Southern dialects originated in large part from immigrants from the British Isles who moved to the South in the 17th and 18th centuries. Settlement also included large numbers of Protestants from Ulster, Ireland, and from Scotland. Upheavals such as the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl and World War II caused mass migrations of those and other settlers throughout the United States.

garths right

The American southern dialect often requires mention in my English as second-language classes I teach in Mexico. As English verbs are not inflected it is required we use pronouns in all of our speech, i.e., I, you, he/she/it, we, you, they. As we use "you" as both a singular form and a plural I often distinguish it as "you (all)" when I present it to the students in writing, adding that "all" is implied but not usually spoken. It leaves me need to explain to my advanced students that in the parts of the country where "all" is pronounced, as in "y'all", it is normally used as a singular form and "all y'all" is the plural.

Despite the complexities I still believe learning a foreign language is a good idea.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Show is uploaded now

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

We all pretty much shamed ourselves, DJarums had a dignity talk with me , u guys are next, he's scary. Maybe delete it instead of uploading it!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks
No worries, I just wondered where they've dissapeared to!

Or maybe to explicit to do reruns of

top topics

join