It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO with strange electrical sound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

the height of this light in the sky was too near earth to be a star. I couldn't really keep it frame but it wasn't moving, partly because it's cold and my hands were a tad shaky. but the light flicker and the sound in the video point towards it being not a normal star. seen around 11:45pm 11/23/2012

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
snip
the height of this light in the sky was too near earth to be a star. I couldn't really keep it frame but it wasn't moving, partly because it's cold and my hands were a tad shaky. but the light flicker and the sound in the video point towards it being not a normal star. seen around 11:45pm 11/23/2012

You're gonna catch some member "heat" on this presentation. I geared for something unusual but the video didn't really deliver as you must have heard during your experience. First, even though I would have been satisfied watching the video in situ, I tried to go to YouTube but the link didn't work. Second, from now on whether you're videotaping in daylight or at night, get a tripod, place the recorder on a surface, lean on something but solidify the recording. Third, after the video ended and I came to this page to write these comments I was still wearing my PC earbuds and I could still hear your audio!

I did hear faint crackling a couple of times but it never made it to your camera's audio to distinguish from background sounds such as the wind.

I hope the other members' replies won't tar and feather you!

edit on 24-11-2012 by The Shrike because: To remove video from reply.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I'll try to be as generic and light as possible:

"No."

That pretty much sums up the majority of the replies he'll receive.
edit on 24-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
the phaser like sound happens at 1:45 abouts. it was a stationary light object radiating red and bright white colors in a random flashing motion not resembling a normal star twinkle. I recommend turning the audio up if you cannot hear the phaser like sound. Sadly i don't have a tripod otherwise i would use it.
edit on 24-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What the...?

What "Video"? I saw nothing.

What "strange electric sound"? I heard nothing (except the operator fumbling with something -a microphone? can't even tell if it's a camera!)

What are we supposed to be "Seeing"?

What are we supposed to be "hearing"?

What the...?

Wow.

edit on 11/24/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I will go back out and see if I can get a steady film. I found it very difficult to focus on even when my hands were basicly motionless..be back soon.

Well im sorry to say my batteries were fresh and now they're mysteriously dead, but Im sorry I wasn't able to show you, it moved from it's original position and moved for me as I was looking at it. I know how many of you are about no visual proof, but I tried.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Distinctly looks like an aircraft strobe.

If you can get more footage, rest the camera against something to stabilize it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The object can barely be seen but from what I saw it looked to be just like a regular star with some twinkling (atmospheric effects cause that) .. the only noise I could hear is crackling sounds when the wind blew but that makes me think that it's just over-driving the microphone .. a low bass sound from air will cause popping noise, one of the reasons singers have a screen in front of the microphone ( which happens to be called a pop filter )..

I believe what you're saying.. I just don't think the noise you heard mad it to the microphone and what you saw, at least from the perspective of this video.. just looks to be a star

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Am i the only one hearing the phasing sound at 1:45 - 1:48/49? turn the volume and listen..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You've been contacted by the future
You've been attacked by psychotronics
You're getting gangstalked and lost your job as a pizza delivery because of gang stalking
You can control UFOs with your mind.
Ufos fly over your house chased by jets and helicopters.
You telepathically talk to the robot AIs of the UFOs
Both you and your dad hear voices

Quote from your getting contacted from the future thread:

Hello ats, well ive reported that I was being attacked by psychotronics. They would keep me awake for four days at a time, follow me around with beam technology making me severely ill. Long story short they are from the future, 1000 years into the future and they are from dimension 46.

These are your self-confessions and threads you've started on ATS among many many others.

ATS members, please, read through this poster's self confession thread authoring history. Pick one at random.
You'd think this guys was James Bond from outer space if you believed 10% of what he's authored.

Now you're filming stars with cheap consumer grade video equipment without even attempting to stabilize the camera.

uh-huh.

Have you ever had a clinical diagnostics interview?

edit on 24-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I heard it so no you aren't hearing things there.
Just wanted to let you know this.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
You've been contacted by the future
You've been attacked by psychotronics
You're getting gangstalked and lost your job as a pizza delivery because of gang stalking
You can control UFOs with your mind.
Ufos fly over your house chased by jets and helicopters.
You telepathically talk to the robot AIs of the UFOs
Both you and your dad hear voices

Quote from your getting contacted from the future thread:

Hello ats, well ive reported that I was being attacked by psychotronics. They would keep me awake for four days at a time, follow me around with beam technology making me severely ill. Long story short they are from the future, 1000 years into the future and they are from dimension 46.

These are your self-confessions and threads you've started on ATS among many many others.

ATS members, please, read through this poster's self confession thread authoring history. Pick one at random.
You'd think this guys was James Bond from outer space if you believed 10% of what he's authored.

Now you're filming stars with cheap consumer grade video equipment without even attempting to stabilize the camera.

uh-huh.

Back off my dad druscilla, he doesn't hear voices. We both heard the same thing in a restaurant one day which makes it paranormal. I don't even want to go there with you. Your a medical proffession zombie..no offence off course.

I never meant I could fully control ufo's, i find it coincidental that I could tell my voices to go far far away and they would say "we are going far far away" and start sounding quieter. Or when I said "sun" they would say "we are on the sun" to me. So you could see how I might think that. Druscilla your part of the reason I have no faith in the medical societies because you claim to be a medical professional yet you bash me at almost any turn and try to turn people against merely for doing what others do who don't experience what I have. Investigate the unknown and mysterious without a microscope, but then if the medical industry did that honestly they might lose pharmeceutical sales going to whackjob nutbag wierdos like myself? tell me, is it easier to bash people who suffer more than you, forcing them to correct you and explain themselves even more to a generally uncaring and ignorant public on the subject of mental health-nice words..mental health, as if the human race fully comprehends the eternal complexities of the human brain?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This is how it moved but less movement for me. And it pretty much looked the same. A glowing white-red sometimes dot in the sky.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Wow you omit and manipulate alot of what I say..please stop responding to my posts unless you can contribute.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Red lit part doesn't show up well, but if you were seeing that it matches quite a few sitings. Not only did I hear that sound at 1 45, but there is a sound that begins early on that is low key constant sound that makes gives me goosebumps and makes my hair stand on end.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm sorry, but i just can't hear or see anything out of the ordinary here (even at fullscreen and earbuds on). Obviously something caught your attention, but nothing short of your common twinkling little star as it seems. Sorry to be a "party pooper" though ;-)

new topics

top topics

join